Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

here is my GSC 16 days in flower i got her in a 5 gallon container shes gonna be a beast... cant wait til shes done.... gonna be blow'n clouds of her at the 2013 La Cannabis cup...
20121212 211145
20121212 211119
20121212 211039

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ok MG what the fuck bro those pics are fuckn out of this world... straight killer i know u got some cuts off those ladies....that cherry pie is looking mind boggling purple purple purple gawd dayum... mad props brah....
Thanks doggie.. I got cuts & a big vegging cherry pie it looks like a keeper 2 me..

EVOKE

EVOKE

im sure shes gonna go fast... if you come down to the LA cup ill save you some of my gsc nuggs... how long do u cure ur nuggs for...

CageyBee

CageyBee

Ya the GSC is a trip. She starts to stack and you think...man this girl might produce, people must be trippin'....and then she just does what she does and makes these nice lil popcorn nugs. Nothing to write home about. Good smoke though

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Nice work goo! Your pics are awesome! Full of thrichs and beautiful colors bro. Super nice work!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ya the GSC is a trip. She starts to stack and you think...man this girl might produce, people must be trippin'....and then she just does what she does and makes these nice lil popcorn nugs. Nothing to write home about. Good smoke though
With a whole lot of training u can pull a nice yield but nuthing mega that's 4sho.. It's more like a personal strain juss 4 head stash

Top Bottom