Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

is that the forum cut?
It sure is Ken.. This is the cut u have doggie.. Super kill but not a whole lot of super kill.. I can't wait 2 see what u do with her..
I gotta say Goo, You have a hella Green thumb Bro!
You got that coco down
Thanks doggie.. I've been in love with this plant since I opened my 1st High Times mag when I was a kid..I've been trying & failing growing plants since I was 17 & that was a long time ago.. As soon as I popped my 1st seed (stress) I was hooked.. When I was young my mom would always find the plants in the backyard & kill them, she would find Lil cheap house lights in my room with baby Lil stress bag seed baby plants, she would kill them 2..I never stopped tho when I moved out it was all the way on.. I learned with every crop & now many,many, years later I'd say I'm 60% towards being a master grower.. (I still have a lot 2 learn) That was 1 of my goal's I set when I 1st open up the HT Mag at 17.. Another goal was 2 have my old school in Low Rider Mag with a mega hot chick chillin in my ride. 2 goals: have my buds in High Times mag & have my ride in Low Rider mag.. I know what ur thinking what stupid goals 2 have!! But 4 me that's all I ever wanted 2 do grow killer buds & fix up my car..well I really had 3 goals the last was 2 b a Oakland Raider star DB that was my 1st goal since I was about 8yrs old but let's get real hear.. Being a Oakland Raider wasn't gunna happen but the other 2 can still happen.. Most people don't know how important & special this plant is.. But I'm betting most people here on the Farm feel the same way as me..we all love buds so much we all ended up here chillin at the farm with people that really understand us..I talk 2 my friends & they look at me like I'm talking in another language they have no clue what I'm talkin bout.. But everybody here at the farm knows what I'm saying..

Damn that was a long post.. 2 much Cookies in the morning..LOL

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
It sure is Ken.. This is the cut u have doggie.. Super kill but not a whole lot of super kill.. I can't wait 2 see what u do with her..
Thanks doggie.. I've been in love with this plant since I opened my 1st High Times mag when I was a kid..I've been trying & failing growing plants since I was 17 & that was a long time ago.. As soon as I popped my 1st seed (stress) I was hooked.. When I was young my mom would always find the plants in the backyard & kill them, she would find Lil cheap house lights in my room with baby Lil stress bag seed baby plants, she would kill them 2..I never stopped tho when I moved out it was all the way on.. I learned with every crop & now many,many, years later I'd say I'm 60% towards being a master grower.. (I still have a lot 2 learn) That was 1 of my goal's I set when I 1st open up the HT Mag at 17.. Another goal was 2 have my old school in Low Rider Mag with a mega hot chick chillin in my ride. 2 goals: have my buds in High Times mag & have my ride in Low Rider mag.. I know what ur thinking what stupid goals 2 have!! But 4 me that's all I ever wanted 2 do grow killer buds & fix up my car..well I really had 3 goals the last was 2 b a Oakland Raider star DB that was my 1st goal since I was about 8yrs old but let's get real hear.. Being a Oakland Raider wasn't gunna happen but the other 2 can still happen.. Most people don't know how important & special this plant is.. But I'm betting most people here on the Farm feel the same way as me..we all love buds so much we all ended up here chillin at the farm with people that really understand us..I talk 2 my friends & they
look at me like I'm talking in another language they have no clue what I'm talkin bout.. But everybody here at the farm knows what I'm saying..

Damn that was a long post.. 2 much Cookies in the morning..LOL
Damn it, Goo! We have a lot in common, Big Dog. I had the same goals all my life. The longest love of my life is Mary Jane. I will forever show my respects to the plant we all love so dear! I always wanted to play FS for the Raiders tho. Lurking over the middle for the Big hit or interception. Lol. My bomb is coming along. Need to finish the paint still. 2 many bills right now! Maybe Santa Clause will bring me a gallon of Hot Rod Black and some pinstriping brushes. Enjoy ur Cookie Crunch breakfast. I'm lounging around as well. Just burning some Tahoe OG and listening to Otis Redding channel on Pandora. Good morning, Cruel world.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn it, Goo! We have a lot in common, Big Dog. I had the same goals all my life. The longest love of my life is Mary Jane. I will forever show my respects to the plant we all love so dear! I always wanted to play FS for the Raiders tho. Lurking over the middle for the Big hit or interception. Lol. My bomb is coming along. Need to finish the paint still. 2 many bills right now! Maybe Santa Clause will bring me a gallon of Hot Rod Black and some pinstriping brushes. Enjoy ur Cookie Crunch breakfast. I'm lounging around as well. Just burning some Tahoe OG and listening to Otis Redding channel on Pandora. Good morning, Cruel world.
i kinda figured there were more peeps like me in here.. That's y I chill here.. That's hella funny I'm not the only 1 that had dreams about making a game changing interception well wearing the Silver & Black.. What up so far were building the D 4 the Stoned Raiders.. I'll b the corner & ur gunna have my back at safety & will put Big Cheese on the D line 2 create havoc.. We need more Stoned Raiders!! LOL!! 2 b a Stoned Raider u need 2 bleed silver & Black well trying 2 grow the best weed possible

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i kinda figured there were more peeps like me in here.. That's y I chill here.. That's hella funny I'm not the only 1 that had dreams about making a game changing interception well wearing the Silver & Black.. What up so far were building the D 4 the Stoned Raiders.. I'll b the corner & ur gunna have my back at safety & will put Big Cheese on the D line 2 create havoc.. We need more Stoned Raiders!! LOL!! 2 b a Stoned Raider u need 2 bleed silver & Black well trying 2 grow the best weed possible
I'm down with that shit. I know a few peeps that def fit the description. I bleed Silver, Black and Green! Where u at, Big C? We gotta get ready for the 420FL Championship. Look out for me in that RIVAL #79 jersey. The Highlands Crüe still plays tackle football in the hood. 30 packs and Fat Joints all day!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I ain't seen the Big Homie around lately.. I hope all is well with my bay doggie.. Fuck it I'm gunna shot him a text & make sure all is well with him.. I'm sure he's super mega loaded & very bizzy
I'm gonna do the same. Check up on a big homie. He's prob just stoned and busy. Just like us, but we know how to drop a few lines here and there. Lol.

KushCompass

KushCompass

Damn guys, I never wanted play for the Raiders but I've always enjoyed customizing my rides to my taste and growing that DANK! I DO love the Raiders, too! Can I be a Stoned Raider? Pretty please......

Man you guys all seem chill as fuck...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

funny that the cookie thread on the rag has been closed for yet another pointless reason
everything i like about that place always gets taken away, its only a select few posters i enjoy reading, i suppose the pointless banter can sometimes be entertaining tho
lets see if this one ends up pushing 7k posts lol
That thread always gets locked every month.. Well try 2 keep this thread unlocked & going strong

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn guys, I never wanted play for the Raiders but I've always enjoyed customizing my rides to my taste and growing that DANK! I DO love the Raiders, too! Can I be a Stoned Raider? Pretty please......

Man you guys all seem chill as fuck...
Oh yea were kool as fuck over here homie & as long as ur kool 2 then ur a Stoned Raider 2.. LOL!!

true grit

true grit

Man things came out real nice for ya this run Goo! Im really wanting to run that Cherry pie now. You smoking on any of them gals yet?

Heres some early cookie shots from round here...
DSCN3190

Top Bottom