Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This is the mother from this nug that I bought. Second pic is not my picture, barrowed to show the genuine GSC cut. This cut barely has any purple in the nugs but it's the most potent so far. I'm almost positive GSC exists in four forms GSC Durban Pheno, GSC grandaddy purple Pheno, GSC Kush pheno and New Wave.
Nice pic thanks 4 posting.. My cut #1 is said 2 b from that same circle of people over at that site.. It sure does look like the GSC #1 cut I got from Aligee.. I always thought that New Wave was a GEC cross?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

View attachment 247850View attachment 247851

this is what I been calling GSC..
it smells like really really dark chocolate. I haven't chopped and puffed. Its looking like its ripening up as I type. I should have a smoke report soon.

Any opinions good or bad are preiciated for ID'ing this cut I got. Thanks dudes.

peace
I couldn't see the pics on my phone.. When there r a grip of pics on 1 page my phone won't load them all.. The 2nd pic top bud came 1/2 way out but that's all I seen.. I'll have 2 look at the pics later on my lap top when I get a min.. Hope u got the real deal.. Hopfully all of us got the real deal..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looks very similar to the cut we have over here....
View attachment 247892

This cut was also 'verified' by a couple of the original members that brought her to the boards.... Came as GSC... No ogkb, no icmag cut just was called Girl Scout Cookies.... She was also sourced before all the bs started over at the mag... Flower pics will be coming soon.... ~ODB~
Nice plant.. It sure looks like all the real cuts I've seen.. Looks like u got her very happy.. I can't wait 2 see her in bloom.. Keep me updated..

Illmind

Illmind

looks like too many 3 blades to me. gsc shoots 5s n sevens off the rip..rare 3 finger here n there. does have the look.. I find her to be a light feeder.

S

skywalkerss

I got the hold of the dude threw a good grow friend....and i was talking to him about some.tahoes and PO2s i grabbed right b4 he called me back...and he said he knew the guys from PO..so im assuming he vends there...but def not his GSC cutt hes keeping that hidden for a while..i was just assuming since my buddy says he vends clones but not exactly where...his story seemed legit....and i was def thinking the samething on ur #1 cutt...looks identical.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

looks like too many 3 blades to me. gsc shoots 5s n sevens off the rip..rare 3 finger here n there. does have the look.. I find her to be a light feeder.
Damn ILL u got a eagle eye & nuthin gets by u..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I got the hold of the dude threw a good grow friend....and i was talking to him about some.tahoes and PO2s i grabbed right b4 he called me back...and he said he knew the guys from PO..so im assuming he vends there...but def not his GSC cutt hes keeping that hidden for a while..i was just assuming since my buddy says he vends clones but not exactly where...his story seemed legit....and i was def thinking the samething on ur #1 cutt...looks identical.
Oh now I understand..

Illmind

Illmind

hehe not really bro, just observations. as I said earlier I didn't know what gsc was a year ago but when I found out I was like what a gay name prob some bs hype shit. but I was curious about it and started looking and could only find ogkbs pics n the thin mint pics of flowers from bro hell mutt n yesprop. hell mutts smoke report sold me immediately them nugs looked awesome and sounded awesome and from then on been growing and researching her lots. I really would like the animal tho, I hear she's faster a better yielder and danker. by faster I mean vigor I think they both 60 dayers. from what I've gathered cookies is best @ 58-62. I may stagger a few from 60-70 days to see what is preference. only have 4 to runfair the head was gonna fill room but you gotta pack like 36 per 1k and them numbers are a little steep. I'm gonna try n veg her scrog style and see if I can't coax a small number good yielding run.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

hehe not really bro, just observations. as I said earlier I didn't know what gsc was a year ago but when I found out I was like what a gay name prob some bs hype shit. but I was curious about it and started looking and could only find ogkbs pics n the thin mint pics of flowers from bro hell mutt n yesprop. hell mutts smoke report sold me immediately them nugs looked awesome and sounded awesome and from then on been growing and researching her lots. I really would like the animal tho, I hear she's faster a better yielder and danker. by faster I mean vigor I think they both 60 dayers. from what I've gathered cookies is best @ 58-62. I may stagger a few from 60-70 days to see what is preference. only have 4 to runfair the head was gonna fill room but you gotta pack like 36 per 1k and them numbers are a little steep. I'm gonna try n veg her scrog style and see if I can't coax a small number good yielding run.
Rite on.. I'm very intrested in the Animal Cookies I've never tryed that 1 b4.. U need 2 try the Cookie Monster it looks smells & tastes like cookies but 2 me it has sumthin extra in it kinda like a garlic funk not really garlic but kind of.. If that made any sense.. The cookie monster is killer

Illmind

Illmind

I'd love to but I don't have access to any of those n I don't have a clue what cookie monster is some say a cross some say it cookies in hydro some say diff pheno. so I dunno what to think. did u smoke forum cut yet?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'd love to but I don't have access to any of those n I don't have a clue what cookie monster is some say a cross some say it cookies in hydro some say diff pheno. so I dunno what to think. did u smoke forum cut yet?
Jaws & Aligee r telling me Cookie Monster is GSC X DMT this is the best info I've heard of so far.. I juss hope the GSC X DMT is the same cookie monster I've sampled (& sill have some) that was sold at Green door in SF..

I'm not sure if I've smoked the forum cut yet.. I've tryed many different batches of GSC from all over the Bay since '09 it's always been good but some r alot better batches then others.. I've only had GSC buds from the Cali clubs the GSC going around here in the streets r always super bootleg not the real deal..

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Skywalkerss that clone looks legit. Im pretty sure thats the one your looking for! Flower it out to find out for sure! What's the name of the clone dealer in malibu? I'd like to pick one up.
Hip's doesn't look like THE ONE!

Why you say that?

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

FWIW, the flowers smell like super rich dark dark chocolate

GSC veg 001
GSC veg 002
I had this cut verified by two little fucked up 8 year old Girl Scout rejects. They are the ones that stole the GSC cut from the original scout mother.....they have been on the run ever since.
GSC veg 001
GSC veg 002

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

This is like the old Fire OG debates on 'real' cuts.:confused:o_O:confused: .....lol......yall remember those ones?

I have what I call,....."NotFire OG"!.....

This is the Paradise cut....here-to-after referred to as the NotGSC cut.:D

I misdiagnose smells all the time. I can pick out OG odor...fur shure...but the little differences escape me. If you say....it smells like..."whatever"....I can pick up on it. But I really aint that good at describing funky odors.

I have 7 strains. 2 of which were seed pops. I have 5 phenos of each of those. Thats 15 different phenoes in a room. By the time I get thru watering a I cant tell what NUTHIN smells like.

The jar is what will tell the story.;)

Mine is prolly a fakie...."but it looks dank ". (classic Fire Og line...lol)

N

nightmarecreature

The fake GSC cuts are pretty good. The real GSC is like holy shit when you smoke it. I will try and describe the high of the real GSC.

The inhale is ungodly smooth it feels like a very light white cloud entering your lungs. No burning sensation on inhale or exhale. The exhale has a cookie taste with a light minty after taste. It takes a few minutes to feel the effects. I would compare the high to slowly climbing a hill with a long decent. It comes on slowly and gradually gets stronger and stronger till you reach the top, then it slowly tapers off till it fades away. It then leaves you with a happy afterglow feeling the rest of the day. It starts with a cerebral high that hits you right in the eyes and makes your eye lids heavy. It gives you massive red eye like you just smoked some Mexican swag. Visine recommended! It then creeps into a warm body high with an equal head high with some slight psychedelic thoughts.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

What does it look like when its growing? Any pics?

I have seen several threads and I am not sure which cut is getting the official stamp.

Did I miss it in this thread?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This is like the old Fire OG debates on 'real' cuts.:confused:o_O:confused: .....lol......yall remember those ones?

I have what I call,....."NotFire OG"!.....

This is the Paradise cut....here-to-after referred to as the NotGSC cut.:D

I misdiagnose smells all the time. I can pick out OG odor...fur shure...but the little differences escape me. If you say....it smells like..."whatever"....I can pick up on it. But I really aint that good at describing funky odors.

I have 7 strains. 2 of which were seed pops. I have 5 phenos of each of those. Thats 15 different phenoes in a room. By the time I get thru watering a I cant tell what NUTHIN smells like.

The jar is what will tell the story.;)

Mine is prolly a fakie...."but it looks dank ". (classic Fire Og line...lol)
This post cracked me up.. The NotGSC cut.. Fuckin super funny

Latest posts

Top Bottom