Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kendog000

kendog000

Always lots to look at here Goo. Yall def has some benefits from being on the west coast. Been dying to even see someone with the Cookies out this way. Shit always takes its time spreading over here on the east coast. Yall knockin it dead with them pics folks

peace
Ken

N

nightmarecreature

Oh and the king Louis really puts out some fat colas im digging her so far

I have King Louie! I smoked the cut, I bought. It's a very heady high. It's not the best OG but it should make up for it in yield. Is your cut lanky looking like the old school 3 leaf og's?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

My lone cookie is doing killer in a 1 gallon pot day 20 been hitting her with true blooms and teas quite a bit. I think as far as yield, I believe sog packed in 6-7" apart, vegged for 7-10 MAX, with lights raised way up and fed low ec. Similar to the true and other og doms.

Probably a huge bed would be perfect to maximize root space and let them spread. We shall see because building this exact setup in a the next month or so. Hopefully we can all figure out what she likes best to yield average.

Going to SF for a furthur show on the 30th so I may finally find some decent cookies to smoke on before I grow my own lol. mmm organic cookies
MWD

N

NorcalKid

Looks like the parties gonna have to move over here now since the other thread got shut down!

LOL was just talking to goo and telling him how I've been in San Jo for the last few days so I decided to check out the dispensaries. I haven been to San Jo In Years so figured I'd expand my horizons a bit since I got about 5 days to waste in the south bay..anyways I Went to P2P, elemental, yerba buena and a couple others. Apparently all the GSC cuts are sold out even Though they have them in plain view. I even asked about vending them some cookie cuts because I had some extras and then asked if they were looking for cookie packs and no one was even interested. I even had some fire ass Indoor purple and some sour samples that were stupid cheap yet no one was interested.

The craziest shit was when one of em tried to tell me their stuff was nicer than mine but it was clearly nowhere near the quality of the samples I brought them. I don't know If It was a negotiation tactic or what but Seems like all the San Jo clubs just mess with commercial shit because I haven't even been been able to even find some decent head stash. The concentrates were actually pretty nice but the quality of the buds everywhere I went was slacking HARD....

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Looks like the parties gonna have to move over here now since the other thread got shut down!

LOL was just talking to goo and telling him how I've been in San Jo for the last few days so I decided to check out the dispensaries. I haven been to San Jo In Years so figured I'd expand my horizons a bit since I got about 5 days to waste in the south bay..anyways I Went to P2P, elemental, yerba buena and a couple others. Apparently all the GSC cuts are sold out even Though they have them in plain view. I even asked about vending them some cookie cuts because I had some extras and then asked if they were looking for cookie packs and no one was even interested. I even had some fire ass Indoor purple and some sour samples that were stupid cheap yet no one was interested.

The craziest shit was when one of em tried to tell me their stuff was nicer than mine but it was clearly nowhere near the quality of the samples I brought them. I don't know If It was a negotiation tactic or what but Seems like all the San Jo clubs just mess with commercial shit because I haven't even been been able to even find some decent head stash. The concentrates were actually pretty nice but the quality of the buds everywhere I went was slacking HARD....

its really hit and miss in san jo. so much competiton all the clubs are scared to spend some real dough anymore. elemental is aight but that consignment is a killer. atleast they pay on time tho. if youre trying to vend some cuts get at me im ready a willing for a few of those babies

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My lone cookie is doing killer in a 1 gallon pot day 20 been hitting her with true blooms and teas quite a bit. I think as far as yield, I believe sog packed in 6-7" apart, vegged for 7-10 MAX, with lights raised way up and fed low ec. Similar to the true and other og doms.

Probably a huge bed would be perfect to maximize root space and let them spread. We shall see because building this exact setup in a the next month or so. Hopefully we can all figure out what she likes best to yield average.

Going to SF for a furthur show on the 30th so I may finally find some decent cookies to smoke on before I grow my own lol. mmm organic cookies
MWD
Mega numbers is the secret.. I would say how many but I don't want 2 encourage any1 to break the law..LOL!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's crazy they didn't want ur packs.. There r a grip of clubs in San Jo & I hear its tuff competition but damn that's crazy.. This time of year there is still bud everywhere & people r pinching pennies juss trying 2 get X-Mass takin care of.. I'd sit on the packs then hit everywhere hard after X-Mass & b4 New Years.. People always get money 4 X-Mass & want 2 puff major big on New Years.. My favorite time of year is March.. Income tax time doggie.. I mean at least that's what people tell me.. LOL!!

I know that wasn't my GSC cut u were trying 2 vend.. LOL!! I'm juss kidding.. But 4reals what ur boy say? What's the word?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

more than one care here so not to worried goo but oh I know the trick tom hill has been saying it forever. 8x8 bed sog trellised with Gavita 1000 pro or some vertizontal or parabolic.

KushCompass- more like 100 per 4x8 so id double that potentially and that is with one light so you can get a good gpw. If you notice people report lower buds bigger than tops... hmm light sensitive and also stretches like a mofo (i know mines day 21 and dammn!) so raise that shit and feed low. I honestly think I can pull about an ounce with a week veg on my current tester which is in a small pot in super soil. Hopefully increasing this to a bigger application and allowing much more lateral root space in a bed would make things worthy

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Grown in beds would b great.. Here is how I can get numbers off GSC.. I vegged my tester plant very Lil in 3gal smart pots with coco.. I know exactly how big & how much training.. It's all posted here on my thread.. I lsted & topped my plant & flowered her small I had 4-5 main tops all growing straight up as wide as the 3gal smart pot.. Flowered around 16-18 inches tall she didn't stretch 2 bad at all..finished about 3ft tall..I finished with 40 grams dryed buds & I also took 6 main topps 4 clones b4 I flowered her so I would of gotten more buds.. Now here's the numbers - in my 5X5 tent under 1000 watt light I can fit 25 - 3gal smart pots eazy so 40 X 25 = 1000 that's 2 P's & almost a QP.. I've never done this b4 these r juss the numbers I came up with.. I'm 1000% sure I can do it.. It would b super fuckin sic 2 grow GSC & WiFi #1 packed in2 my 5X5 tent.. I could never juss grow 1 strain at a time.. LOL!!

Believe it or not when I did this test run of growing tiny plants packed under my light with Lil veg the Girl Scout Cookies yielded the same or even more then some of my strains.. She yields like a OG Kush

O

Organicyumyum

Grown in beds would b great.. Here is how I can get numbers off GSC.. I vegged my tester plant very Lil in 3gal smart pots with coco.. I know exactly how big & how much training.. It's all posted here on my thread.. I lsted & topped my plant & flowered her small I had 4-5 main tops all growing straight up as wide as the 3gal smart pot.. Flowered around 16-18 inches tall she didn't stretch 2 bad at all..finished about 3ft tall..I finished with 40 grams dryed buds & I also took 6 main topps 4 clones b4 I flowered her so I would of gotten more buds.. Now here's the numbers - in my 5X5 tent under 1000 watt light I can fit 25 - 3gal smart pots eazy so 40 X 25 = 1000 that's 2 P's & almost a QP.. I've never done this b4 these r juss the numbers I came up with.. I'm 1000% sure I can do it.. It would b super fuckin sic 2 grow GSC & WiFi #1 packed in2 my 5X5 tent.. I could never juss grow 1 strain at a time.. LOL!!

Believe it or not when I did this test run of growing tiny plants packed under my light with Lil veg the Girl Scout Cookies yielded the same or even more then some of my strains.. She yields like a OG Kush

hey Goo, got any dry pics yet of the cookies?

Aligee

Aligee

Whats Good Farmers!!! i see Goo keeping everyone entertained over herr!!! wit dem kookies!!! got a few in 1g and a few in 3s too see the difference not too concerned on yield as im not in that game no mo ya dig... Cali is flooded..Wheres Noah and his Ark lol............. HAPPY DANK HOLIDAZE FARM FAM!!!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

flooded with sub par and no idea where it came from not to mention what was sprayed on it. I will always worry numbers and stats. called keeping track for improvements but I get what your saying. Hit me up when you back in LA dog until then I will be keepin it dense..

Aligee

Aligee

flooded with sub par and no idea where it came from not to mention what was sprayed on it. I will always worry numbers and stats. called keeping track for improvements but I get what your saying. Hit me up when you back in LA dog until then I will be keepin it dense..
im bored down here in central valley,,,weathers ugh nothing spectacularrr>>> i need some variety in my life, smoking like a chimney my tolerance is way up, and im cool off wax, anyhow what im saying is im ready to head south lol!!! wheres all the FIRE??? thats what im coming for
straight INDO!!! HAHA holler!!!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Have some LA con and dstar buddy just about to chop soon but I am pulling some LA down at 51 days on sunday. Im always fucking bored amigo I need to meet some more people instead of gardening so damn much lol.... NOT a fan of wax for all those reasons and what a lame excuse for a shitty harvest or sugartrim. It is the by product. make bubble save your health and you can carry the shit in your pocket and pick lint off it actually haha. Let me know buddy but I will be going to sf next week for a bit and will be up that way. will holler for sure

Aligee

Aligee

Have some LA con and dstar buddy just about to chop soon but I am pulling some LA down at 51 days on sunday. Im always fucking bored amigo I need to meet some more people instead of gardening so damn much lol.... NOT a fan of wax for all those reasons and what a lame excuse for a shitty harvest or sugartrim. It is the by product. make bubble save your health and you can carry the shit in your pocket and pick lint off it actually haha. Let me know buddy but I will be going to sf next week for a bit and will be up that way. will holler for sure
yeah i can appreciate some good blond wifi1 bubble!! im gonna def get one more road trip in before the new year>>

Latest posts

Top Bottom