Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

GSC #2 day 65

Not GSC but I'm happy its lookin & smelling very nice..this strain gots a crazy super bomb straight chemical cleaner funk going.. It's very funky like some kind of OG/Chem/Diesel all blended 2gether hopefully it's super Stoney 2.. View attachment 275306 View attachment 275309

Too funny! Looks just like mine but i dropped the temps super low during the nights. Here is the GSC #2 imedz cut lol! Luckily you got the real deal along with the fake. Good luck with her and let the good times roll :)
IMG 0071

Day 53

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Man things came out real nice for ya this run Goo! Im really wanting to run that Cherry pie now. You smoking on any of them gals yet?

Heres some early cookie shots from round here...
View attachment 276249
Thanks doggie.. No I haven't smoked anything yet but I will real soon.. Those r some killer pics u posted.. I hope u get them 2 stack better then mine.. Mine r drying super small its not lookin good I think I'm only gettin a zip..these GSC plants must b super vegged & trained like ur's or u won't get much..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah the forum cut seems like the nugs are more popcorn shaped than coke bottles...lol
She looks like she could be packed into a sog and do well :D

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Too funny! Looks just like mine but i dropped the temps super low during the nights. Here is the GSC #2 imedz cut lol! Luckily you got the real deal along with the fake. Good luck with her and let the good times roll :)View attachment 276250

Day 53
The iMeds cut looks like its gunna b some very nice smoke juss not the GSC I was lookin 4.. But like u said good thing I got another cut from Aligee & it's the real deal GSC..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
U got that rite..
I've got her hitting the start of week 5 and she is gonna be low yield unless the density pulls through but I'm not expecting the yield off her that I'm looking at on everything else.

Not sure if you guys have much experience with the durban poison but it's more like power plant and those fast sativas that have that realm of odors and stuff too, don't see anything resembling durban in this forum plant but as hybrids go, you never exactly can know unless you did it yourself...lol Looks incredibly OG ish as structure and everything else so far...

P

paulycali

The iMeds cut looks like its gunna b some very nice smoke juss not the GSC I was lookin 4.. But like u said good thing I got another cut from Aligee & it's the real deal GSC..

Should be some fire. She purpled up even more in the last few days. Almost black on some plants. You were saying chemmy diesel funk. I smell that as well but grape seems to be the dominant smell. Hoping to replace her with the real deal forum cut as well as the ogkb ;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
yep...another 8 months of veg. on these forum cuts should do it :)
Forumcuts12 16

I didnt kill em ..just lost a lot of leaves
.Just topped a few of them yesterday
they seem real happy now;)
Thanks again AliGee! :D

P

paulycali

I'd be bending those bitches down as soon as i got them. Then i would top the main cola as soon as it caught back up and would continue that process till properly vegged. She supposed to be a fast vegger. I can't wait to get my hands on her as i love to train my ladies. I think with lots and training and topping she could yield a decent bounty.

What's the most someone has yielded off the GSC's???

true grit

true grit

Thanks doggie.. No I haven't smoked anything yet but I will real soon.. Those r some killer pics u posted.. I hope u get them 2 stack better then mine.. Mine r drying super small its not lookin good I think I'm only gettin a zip..these GSC plants must b super vegged & trained like ur's or u won't get much..

Hopefully its that top shelf headies for ya at least!! But ya i def think a good veg is where its at, and this second round of cuts i agree with you guys- she vegges pretty quick compared to my first go round with her. if you keep toppin her she responds well. with her stretch i def think shes a good candidate for screens. ill snag a few more pix once i thin out canopy. def no wifi producing OG thats fo damn sho! lol. ill keep the #43 and stardawg for weight. ha

Yeah the forum cut seems like the nugs are more popcorn shaped than coke bottles...lol
She looks like she could be packed into a sog and do well :D

yeah def no beasters but think shes not stackin that bad. If i can get any type of stack like SmokeTrees got goin it may have some hope!
heres a single shot
DSCN3191

O

Organicyumyum

Hopefully its that top shelf headies for ya at least!! But ya i def think a good veg is where its at, and this second round of cuts i agree with you guys- she vegges pretty quick compared to my first go round with her. if you keep toppin her she responds well. with her stretch i def think shes a good candidate for screens. ill snag a few more pix once i thin out canopy. def no wifi producing OG thats fo damn sho! lol. ill keep the #43 and stardawg for weight. ha

yeah def no beasters but think shes not stackin that bad. If i can get any type of stack like SmokeTrees got goin it may have some hope!
heres a single shot
View attachment 276292

yo homey, these look sick!

S

smoketrees

i vegged one out for 2months, have it at about 6 weeks flower right now, gonna pull well over a qp off her, but hard to really tell. If it was a Chemdog D the same size it would be getting well over a half lb though. Ill post up some shots soon. Also have another one at 50 something days but it isnt nearly as burleigh as the other one

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i vegged one out for 2months, have it at about 6 weeks flower right now, gonna pull well over a qp off her, but hard to really tell. If it was a Chemdog D the same size it would be getting well over a half lb though. Ill post up some shots soon. Also have another one at 50 something days but it isnt nearly as burleigh as the other one
Sounds like a beast.. Please post them pics..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Oh yea I already know ur gunna make her stack True G.. Those pics look like there gunn do it.. Great work..

true grit

true grit

Smoketrees- Nice man! qp aint bad if the smoke is worth it, between that and another homie pulling some weight it leaves me a little hope for some decent headstash!!

Goo- thanks homie, between this girl and poodle nuts gonna be some nice flavors and smells to chief on for a minute hopefully!! And ya man, that 43 is some fuckin flame. cant wait to start working on dialin that girl in. know jack gonna be working her so keep your ear out for some of that to chief on!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Little cookies action at day 14 shes in super soil, just water and weekly tea maybe some big up powder in a few weeks. I pinched her for nearly 2 weeks and seemed to have helped.

In super soil I never let runoff occur, keeping the microlife and nutrients within the container. I also mist or lightly hit the top layer everyday lights on to simulate dew which imo keeps a little moisture and helps the plant drink faster between waterings.

Mainly want to smoke this baby so I just vegged her a weekish I have several others in various stages for the future.

Top Bottom