Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

hey Goo, got any dry pics yet of the cookies?
No not yet .. I've been bizzy trimming & trimming 4 days.. I've been so lazy I haven't even cleaned out my flower tent 2 put the new batch in there.. There still in Lil cups & they should b vegged big & ready 2 flower.. I'll try 2 get some pics up.. She is a looker that's 4sho.. When my chick was trimming her she said WTF is this? I said its called Jessica Alba!! My girl told me 2 FUCK OFF!! She knows that I love Jessica Alba.. That's y I said GSC was Jessica Alba b'cuz it's a very pretty plant.

1 of these days I'm gunna make a super cross & name it Jessica Alba

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Whats Good Farmers!!! i see Goo keeping everyone entertained over herr!!! wit dem kookies!!! got a few in 1g and a few in 3s too see the difference not too concerned on yield as im not in that game no mo ya dig... Cali is flooded..Wheres Noah and his Ark lol............. HAPPY DANK HOLIDAZE FARM FAM!!!
Can't wait 2 see ur batch.. Ur gunna flip when u see my batch of cooks!! I'm hopeing 2 get a nice cure 4 New Year's Eve..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

im bored down here in central valley,,,weathers ugh nothing spectacularrr>>> i need some variety in my life, smoking like a chimney my tolerance is way up, and im cool off wax, anyhow what im saying is im ready to head south lol!!! wheres all the FIRE??? thats what im coming for
straight INDO!!! HAHA holler!!!
LOL!! I'm super board 2 dog.. Let me know if u need somebody 2 roll with u out of town.. U know I love road trips..

I'm so board I've been lookin in2 those bongs that GreenThumb Danny & Alien rip out of.. But not as bad ass as there's but u know what I mean.. 1 of those fuckin dab thingers!! I got 2 start training 4 the L.A. Med Cup.. LOL

Aligee

Aligee

LOL!! I'm super board 2 dog.. Let me know if u need somebody 2 roll with u out of town.. U know I love road trips..

I'm so board I've been lookin in2 those bongs that GreenThumb Danny & Alien rip out of.. But not as bad ass as there's but u know what I mean.. 1 of those fuckin dab thingers!! I got 2 start training 4 the L.A. Med Cup.. LOL
jessica alba huh sounds better than the "forum" cut that shit made me LOL.. ya im always ready to peel out of here been bout a month but im getting anxious ill let ya know.. cookies i can only imagine what you did wit her..dank is an understatement... cant wait to taste a lil of that JA lol!!!!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Come thru Goo we should all kick it for a sec if you guys happen to get the itch. Hoping to be in a new place soon for the new year, so ya'll should roll through. Peace
MWD

N

NorcalKid

That's crazy they didn't want ur packs.. There r a grip of clubs in San Jo & I hear its tuff competition but damn that's crazy.. This time of year there is still bud everywhere & people r pinching pennies juss trying 2 get X-Mass takin care of.. I'd sit on the packs then hit everywhere hard after X-Mass & b4 New Years.. People always get money 4 X-Mass & want 2 puff major big on New Years.. My favorite time of year is March.. Income tax time doggie.. I mean at least that's what people tell me.. LOL!!

I know that wasn't my GSC cut u were trying 2 vend.. LOL!! I'm juss kidding.. But 4reals what ur boy say? What's the word?

Haha not your cut goo so no need to worry. Haven't even talked to the homie yet he's been busy actually haven't even been able to get ahold of him...... I'm gonna be meeting with Aaron from DNA genetics sometime next week though so some big things might be popping off real soon here if we can work out the details....

To be honest this shits gonna go Anways I just knew those packs were killer deals so was gonna try and establish some relationships while I was out that way and feel the market out. But damn they bad nothing but bammer over there. I'm like WTF? Do I gotta open up my own club so San Jo can have access to some fire? I couldn't even sell the shot they were trying to flip to PATIENTS. Shit was pathetic.

The whole cut thing was more or less bullshit. I did have a few extras but the way they treated me they was acting like I was a fed or something. LOL by the time I got to the last club I even told them id give them a cookie pack for $3k and they still didn't want it! I was def bullshitting but at that point was trying to see what would get them to bite. Nothing gave so I'm assuming they just ant the cheapest shit with the higest margin to sell to their patients. Very very disappointing to say the least...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn they juss wanted some money maker weed.. Not the top shelf were lookin 4.. Very sad 2 hear those clubs didn't want the very best 4 there patients.. Thanks 4 the heads up 2 not hit them clubs when I'm in San Jo

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

If you know norcal though he has an ogkb cut that not very many have and Im sure the animal as well another safe guarded one. Im sure theres something more to that. Good luck norcal and fuck that subpar anything. Hopefully people realize that theres way better meds.
MWD

N

NorcalKid

I don't know what he's trying to do with it hence the reason were meeting. I'm not making any promises about passing around my OGKB cut but I will hear him out. Beyond that he wants to sample the OGKB and see what the differences are. I don't blame him these cookies are fire

Top Bottom