Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

true sativas can be flowered right from rooting or seedling and will still end up 3-4 feet tall, stuff takes so long and takes up a lot of space, hope she treats you well in the flower dept as you'll be putting in the time to experience that heady sativa high!
or from clone i see clones knock off 2~3 weeks flower time...

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

mann i wish i had a sikk amnesia clone or ssh or ssh x sourd.. i miss good hazes :<
popping some moonshine haze which I believe a nice amnesia mom was used to make her. both cup winners if I remember correctly but could be wrong. Either way excited. Hope to find a stud to keep for some personal messing around ( I have no idea what Im doing in that department just for shits and gigs).
MW

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Okay I was blessed with some gsc s1's. Here's a couple shots. The taller bitch, is fuckin mint.cookie dough100%. I mean LOUD smaelling. And only in veg!
IMG 20121223 151701
IMG 20121223 151709

Here's the other pheno. Super squat and stocky! Nothin but chocolate chip cookie dough from this one! Whatcha fellas think???!!!!
IMG 20121223 151713
IMG 20121223 151722

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I just looked when I threw my cookie in and was off a couple of days. I actually had exactly a 7 day veg and Im on day 22. I will post pics up later but its pretty insane and goes to show how minimal it needs to produce.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Oh, those burns on the leaves, came from bulb EXPLODING! That 10k MH 1,000watt, spontaneously fuvkin bursted! The hotass coils burned the shit outta my brand new floor! And appearantly my plants!!! Oh shit! Lol...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice to see the cookies thread still rolling..!

Throw up some dry pics goo. I want to see those gems.
I'll try my best.. I'm a way better grower then a photographer. My pics always suck.. My bud shots r always weak.. I need better light

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey Goo, whatcha think about them S1's? See any simularities of charateristics close to any gsc cut? These were untested, and were made from the forum cut. Im definitely new to the gsc scene and was looking for a lil help from the gsc guru's in this thread, indentifying if I have anything close the forum cut. See anything interesting? The pics are on the previous page. Dont wanna post them again n clutter yh things up. Thanks guys!

Top Bottom