Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Dog that's a very hard call.. When u got more then 1 girl it's not wise 2 pick favorites.. LOL!! I'm juss kidding.. In there own ways I like them all in different ways.. I'll get a better idea when there cured & ready 2 puff.. I haven't even tryed them all yet.. I'll try 2 put that list 2gether soon.. But I will tell u that so far nothin replaces WiFi #1 <<< Wifey One!! I'm still lookin tho.. I got a few untested seedlings that might bump some chicks out the tent.. Fire Dog, Galactic Tahoe, top secret strain, & 3 White Fire new seedlings.. Plus many more beans
when Goo first got this cut of wifey1 from me bout 2 years ago i think...i told him this cut will be some of the best ever ..wifey dont lie haha!!! i chose two phenos out of 15 seeds that i got from ogr himself right before his first online release i still have half a pack of those original wifi beans...
and there came angels kush... and Goo selected that pheno out of two beans...shes something special..recently passed some of these cuts to a friend in socal hope he takes real good care of them lol!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
yeah same here G i told ya i would hook u up... grip of farmers here got my cookies lol, a few breeders here too working with this same cut here from me, im still planning on dropping VERIFIED clones... heres a perfect example of a legit cut!!! Happy Holidays to you and your familia!!!
I feel ya, bro! I just can't afford to pay that much for 1 cut. I got shit tons of beans to pop anyways. Hopefully soon I will have a lil extra loot for some Cookies. They def look awesome!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I juss wanted a titanium nail & glass dome so I can train 2 take big giant dabs like the big dogs.. Next time I see the Dab Master's Greenthumbdanny, Alien, & Snowblind I want 2 take a big hit with them.. I've never tryed any dab b4.. The guy at the store said my piece was more 4 buds then dabs but I could do both.. So I'm thinking maybe it won't b the smoothest dab anyways.. But so far with weed this thing rips.. I'll have 2 look in2 that thing ur talking bout..
I will post up a pic of my set up. She hits super smooth and u can taste the wax instead of Hot metal. I retired my nail and dome after I got this shit, bro!

Aligee

Aligee

I feel ya, bro! I just can't afford to pay that much for 1 cut. I got shit tons of beans to pop anyways. Hopefully soon I will have a lil extra loot for some Cookies. They def look awesome!
being as fair as i could with it..no complaints from anyone so far ive done 2 1/2 times that for wifi in the past... pop beans thats were all the funs at anyhow i still pop other breeders gear love seeing whats in them beans popped bout 4 packs of raredankness recently i got a jungle over herrr!!!

N

NorcalKid

go ahead and try it's more or less like hitting the lotto. But you know what they say you'll never win if you don't play.

If the forum cut is a true polyhybrid such as the GSC then none of it's S1s will put anything out close to the original. I know this to be completely true with the OGKB. I've Never really sorted through any seeded forum GSC though so couldn't speak for that cut...

You Can't afford It? LOL I know of a couple people on CL right now that got the verified forum cut and are selling em for $20....that's NOTHING for a cut as dank as the forum...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
being as fair as i could with it..no complaints from anyone so far ive done 2 1/2 times that for wifi in the past... pop beans thats were all the funs at anyhow i still pop other breeders gear love seeing whats in them beans popped bout 4 packs of raredankness recently i got a jungle over herrr!!!
I haven't heard any peeps complaining about ur cuts at all. I see great things actually. I just don't have an extra $100 right now. I got lots of bills to catch up on. I got 5 strains from seed about to go into flower. Lemon Alien Dawg, Galactic Tahoe, White Fire, White91 x Bubba91 and Space Jam! Im sure 2 find some kill in these ladies. Maybe I will give tha Cookies a run someday. I never really been impressed by that strain. That might change my mind on things. Keep baking them Cookies, Big Ali.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
go ahead and try it's more or less like hitting the lotto. But you know what they say you'll never win if you don't play.

If the forum cut is a true polyhybrid such as the GSC then none of it's S1s will put anything out close to the original. I know this to be completely true with the OGKB. I've Never really sorted through any seeded forum GSC though so couldn't speak for that cut...

You Can't afford It? LOL I know of a couple people on CL right now that got the verified forum cut and are selling em for $20....that's NOTHING for a cut as dank as the forum...
Not tripping on $20 but a $100 is another story. I got a $300 car payment and a kid on the way! I got a bunch of strains to work with as well. I'm sure they Cookies will make a guest appearance in the Funk Lab sooner or later.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

hey aligee, sorry but i need to sidetrack your thread for just a moment. im about to pull down the couple of grapefruit x long bottom leaf i been trying out for motorebel. i got 3 males in 1st 2 weeks of flower then 2 more show up later in week 4 - 5 when i was wondering if the last few would ever declare sex for 5 males out of 8 popped. im working with 1 arm until this infection clears out & i can use my left arm/hand again. til then pictures are diffecult but i promise some this weekend. a quick thank you aligee. i never have tried grapefruit & so was really excited about these seeds. with good cause ive learned. these are great genetics. the smell is totally grapefruit to the 10th power. mmmmmm yummy fucking sour sweet greatness. ive come to learn aligee gets the boom diggidy damn real deal holyfield cuts. yet am still surprized by it everytime. wow brah this shit is wild smelly greatness. trying to trim this sticky bitch onehanded is a nightmare. i trim wet. can someone tell me why some hang untrimmed? my space cakes are coming due soon brah. got the forum cut coming due soon also brah. im gonna pop more soon i can assure you. may even be revegging 1 of these. thank you sir may i have another. next review will be these freaky space cakes of yours buddy. i just felt the desire to share my grapefruit joy is all. thanks be well yall.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

hey aligee, sorry but i need to sidetrack your thread for just a moment. im about to pull down the couple of grapefruit x long bottom leaf i been trying out for motorebel. i got 3 males in 1st 2 weeks of flower then 2 more show up later in week 4 - 5 when i was wondering if the last few would ever declare sex for 5 males out of 8 popped. im working with 1 arm until this infection clears out & i can use my left arm/hand again. til then pictures are diffecult but i promise some this weekend. a quick thank you aligee. i never have tried grapefruit & so was really excited about these seeds. with good cause ive learned. these are great genetics. the smell is totally grapefruit to the 10th power. mmmmmm yummy fucking sour sweet greatness. ive come to learn aligee gets the boom diggidy damn real deal holyfield cuts. yet am still surprized by it everytime. wow brah this shit is wild smelly greatness. trying to trim this sticky bitch onehanded is a nightmare. i trim wet. can someone tell me why some hang untrimmed? my space cakes are coming due soon brah. got the forum cut coming due soon also brah. im gonna pop more soon i can assure you. may even be revegging 1 of these. thank you sir may i have another. next review will be these freaky space cakes of yours buddy. i just felt the desire to share my grapefruit joy is all. thanks be well yall.
some say it has a better flavor and is super easy to trim.. I think strain dependent and personal preference. It does take longer and I could see that relating to taste. Slow cure on anything is always better ime. If your arm is fucked up I'd just chill on that trimming or do 1/2 and get some homies for a blind taste test to see if that shit tastes better or not.
MW

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

May find a nice pheno with hints of gsc in it. Hell could find a whole new gem! I know Im reachin with s1's. But Im in Mi and havent been able to get a cut our here my way. Id drop a $20 or a hundo for a cut no problem at this point!! U wanna make it clear Im in no way attempting to solicit cuts in an open forum. But, you know what I mean.

S

smoketrees

I juss wanted a titanium nail & glass dome so I can train 2 take big giant dabs like the big dogs.. Next time I see the Dab Master's Greenthumbdanny, Alien, & Snowblind I want 2 take a big hit with them.. I've never tryed any dab b4.. The guy at the store said my piece was more 4 buds then dabs but I could do both.. So I'm thinking maybe it won't b the smoothest dab anyways.. But so far with weed this thing rips.. I'll have 2 look in2 that thing ur talking bout..

they make domeless nails now, super badass, and nice not having to fumble around with the dome/globe. Only downfall is it seems sketchy as fuck/dangerous with that hot as nail without any glass around. But overall the domeless nails are the way to go

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Domeless?!! I need to see that...I love wax and all that shit until I realized im taking by product and running butane through it. Ive personally went through cases of tane, then recently just started honing back in on my bubble skills for a better taste, easier handling and looks dope when it bubbles lol. My day 24 cookie is raging hard and really insane what a 7 day veg does for this baby. Downside it is in a 1 gallon pot and has been need many a watering/teas but upside its returning that love 10 fold.
MW

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Here's my forum cut day 33. Not super stoked on this cut regardless of quality.

outwest

GSCNUGLET sf

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

LOL with the yields she puts out you'd better REALLY Like her...

Have you grown out the GSC, Norcal? I'm growiing a cut from a buddy but I'm not sure if it the right one. My buddies kill it with this cut and the clubs love it. I've some people say that it isn't a yielder but I've seen otherwise from this cut. Just not sure it is what it is supposed to be. I posted a pic of it in Aligee's thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom