Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

We all get it yall dont care for me. We can beat this to death or move on. Either way. I deleted my pics and will stay out of the thread. Just pop in from time to time cuz goo is a homie.
Eazy doggie!!!! My dogs r more then welcome 2 chill & post up what ever u want in my thread.. No need 2 delete anything.. Keep them pics coming homie.. I like seeing all cook flicks.. U got lots of love over here doggie.. My thread is ur thread Skunk!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hell yeah I understand that.. nobody and I mean nobody I know knows a thing about marijuana other than you smoke it. I'm obsessed in every single way with this plant and like you one of my dreams is having the prettiest, dankest, kindest herbs in all the land. I have a couple other hobbies that fit in perfectly with marijuana. I play guitar, love learning about astrology and also love learning about new technologies. Without Marijuana I honestly think Id be another average dumb ass just floating through life never questioning or caring... Just the typical goon who does his 8 hours of work a day somewhere he doesnt wanna be, and never questions "Is there more to life than this?" Great thread goo(Killin it as always homie) Ima keep reading and get caught up.
We think alike.. I'm glad u enjoyed this thread.. I'm gunna try & keep the show moving b'cuz I will always grow a few GSC plants.. This round I'm flowering 7 of them..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

this is very true. like i said, im sure a couple heads here have it, but it ain't floating around like people think over here, or anywhere for that matter.
Ogd is in pnw and chems are in MA (for me) Far traveling to see friends but keepers of the real just sayin theyre everywhere. Aint where u from but where its at.
MW

marski420

marski420

Yes it's on lock over here.. U would need 2 talk 2 Ali about gettin the cut b'cuz I got orders 2 keep her safely on lock..

I was juss saying we still got the cut

What makes that wifi cut super special? I'll have to lurk your posts in the mean time trying to find shots and info about it. I myself have 4 wifi seedlings that popped through the soil on 12/12/12 so Im pumpin myself up for some (hopefully) mega dank. But yeah Id love to hear a miniature report on the tastes, smells and potency of that #1 cut. Great thread bro!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Got nothing to do with skunk... in fact I like skunk and his flicks not to mention he's very helpful with a lot of peeps..

Sorry if I sounded like a dick skunk..totally not my intentions. I know I def want to see your. Cookie pics.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

What makes that wifi cut super special? I'll have to lurk your posts in the mean time trying to find shots and info about it. I myself have 4 wifi seedlings that popped through the soil on 12/12/12 so Im pumpin myself up for some (hopefully) mega dank. But yeah Id love to hear a miniature report on the tastes, smells and potency of that #1 cut. Great thread bro!
Im going to have to jump in here on this one but its wifi bro! and im sure its just insanely frosty or has some appeal that makes him want to breed with it. Good luck with your beans you should find something nice.
MW

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Got nothing to do with skunk... in fact I like skunk and his flicks not to mention he's very helpful with a lot of peeps..

Sorry if I sounded like a dick skunk..totally not my intentions. I know I def want to see your. Cookie pics.
I didnt think you sounded like a dick but again I may be missing something. Yeah skunk seems like a cool cat.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Pop a pack of WiFi anyone can find some dank in there. I've found plenty of good phenos in those beans.. the bigger the selection the more chances you have at getting the one your looking for. My WiFi 4 was pure og with a ton of frost.. nuggs all dense like og but this one was super frosty.. most of them lack in the smell department.. like 80% of them.. lol super frosty and yield big but lack smell.

O

Organicyumyum

my two GSC's are going in to flower sometime in the next week! im really excited to run this one. hey Goo, I just posted pics of all the new phenos I found this last run. There was a bunch of fire to be had.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

anyone else find that with OGR gear?

ive seen like a million 10 on the frost scale plants, but have yet to try one that blows me away in smell or taste, as it does in bag appeal.
never had the pleasure of trying wifi, have had white and fire og, so i can imagine LOL. but yeah white urkel, fire alien urkle, the roms... all fucking insane but like 3/10 on the scent score. minus a couple outta the strawberry medley, im waiting for some funk outta the dank hahaha.

happy new year Goo!

O

Organicyumyum

anyone else find that with OGR gear?

ive seen like a million 10 on the frost scale plants, but have yet to try one that blows me away in smell or taste, as it does in bag appeal.
never had the pleasure of trying wifi, have had white and fire og, so i can imagine LOL. but yeah white urkel, fire alien urkle, the roms... all fucking insane but like 3/10 on the scent score. minus a couple outta the strawberry medley, im waiting for some funk outta the dank hahaha.

happy new year Goo!

that's always a disappointment for me. I could care less if a plant comes in at 100% THC if it tastes like tree bark. All about that flavor!

Top Bottom