Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

the real deal sour d in NYC I would pay 100 for 5 g's. You cannot find that out on the west coast. some of the illest herbs ever for sure. I got it one time when it was grown expertly and it was some of the stinkiest weed I've ever smelled. had 2 grams in my backpack and you could smell it down the street wafting behind me. Im sure a couple super connected heads out here have the cut, but it is definitely not floating around at all. do not be fooled by imitations.

Illmind

Illmind

hah oyy i was gonna say i'd pay 4 for 1 no hesitation of real sour. still my fav after all these years.. it's always cured to perfection and a gold yellow in color.. havent had sum for awhile.. loudest stuff on earth many eviction notices n neighbor complaints with this 1.. my buddy got warned about its unreal smell he only had a q too.. they prob thought there was a 10kw grow there tho i remember i'd walk in lobby n bam facesmack.. nightmare the cut few speak of is rarely avail in flowers let alone clones.. u think ppl out east are gonna send pax like that a zillion miles out west to get 2 grands less then they could in they backyard? let alone send a clone like that to get butchered n exploited in weed hollywood lol... its just like the movie biz weed moves out to ca to become a star lol.

N

nightmarecreature

I've seen it a few times, the rare Original Sour Diesel. Next time I see the ECSD, I'm going to pick it up. There's nothing that can't be had in Cali. Ever heard of the BTY cut? It went for 20k. lol. I will be gifted the cut in a few weeks.

N

nightmarecreature

I smoked a gang of it and it's awesome but not worth 20k. I'm more of a Sativa fan and the BTY is a very deep body high with no head high at all. You can feel it in your legs. I'm guessing it's 90% Indica. I like the cerebral highs better. My girl loves it!

JAWS

JAWS

I smoked a gang of it and it's awesome but not worth 20k. I'm more of a Sativa fan and the BTY is a very deep body high with no head high at all. You can feel it in your legs. I'm guessing it's 90% Indica. I like the cerebral highs better. My girl loves it!

humm that info makes me want her now HAHAHA.......

humm:)

S

smoketrees

sounds like people are using the BTY tag for other strains now. I have documented pics of BTY for over 2 year now. And it is not a 90% indica. Its like any other og's effects, far from pure indica

S

smoketrees

so i did a search on weedmaps for bty, and quite a few places have it listed. But it seems to be the new 'term/tag' to use instead of platinum, or 91. For example "BTY" was listed with multiple ogs, preceding there other typical goofy dispensary og name. Just like there was once a platinum og cut, but now platinum is used to distinguish well grown herb. There is a BTY og cut, but now apparently BTY is being tagged on multiple og's.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
the homie who named the cut it or BTY
....and no one has the cut other them him and yourswlf to possibly have sold It to someone off the boards for 20k. You never know what goes on around the qhole world. As far as the boards go, just take everything with a grain of salt. I hear ghost paid 5k for the cut from ognkid. I know people that have paid 10k for the same cut. Stories or not.....some are actually true.

Illmind

Illmind

o and i just got the bty cookies jerry garcias non existent daughter bought it for 1 million dollars off cypress hill.. i'm getting it tommorw lmao your jelous! i'm cool!

Latest posts

Top Bottom