Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

boom shakalaka. heres one of the decent tops.

DSCN3224

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

so what pheno is the best tasting one the forum cut or the thin mint cause i had some cookies at a shop once that really was some of the best tasting bud i think ive ever had would some one have a guess as to what pheno it might have been
surfr those looks very tasty

S

smoketrees

eser- this one just got chopped, so ill keep you posted on how its high is compared to 60 day cookies. The one pictured is a different cookie cut than the forum, seems to produce chunkier buds, but is almost identical otherwise.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Nice spicoli which is it it..? Ogk ushbreath or platinum??
Wayne your pics look super dank what cut is that ?? Looks different than the forum cut.
True grit tat top looks nice bro. What day?? Mines just srmtarted to swell up I hope they get nice and chunky But well see.

true grit

true grit

thanks dudes, ill snag one of the pix that doesn't have as solid tops but it does show how well they are stacking. if i can get a good mix of em should be solid.

eser- thanks homie, that is on day 42/43. hoping for some fill in once i get to flushin...good luck on the blow up man hope they plump for ya

waayne- Hot damn! those look like they are responding to vert VERY well. Whats your opinion so far? Its funny right under the 1kw they have puny tops but are damn near solid the rest of the way down and outside the light they are getting nice tops but not as much stack...is vert where its at? ha

heres a few tops that are puny up top but stackin pretty well. anyone flowering under 600s?

DSCN3219

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
eser- this one just got chopped, so ill keep you posted on how its high is compared to 60 day cookies. The one pictured is a different cookie cut than the forum, seems to produce chunkier buds, but is almost identical otherwise.

Is this the one I have??

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

No wonder Wayne's tops look so nice and full .. vert must be were its at.. I was thinking he had platinum cookies cus the tops fill in much better on the platinum..

Next run of mine will probably be pure platinum for me.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Its funny right under the 1kw they have puny tops but are damn near solid the rest of the way down and outside the light they are getting nice tops but not as much stack...is vert where its at? ha

heres a few tops that are puny up top but stackin pretty well. anyone flowering under 600s?

View attachment 280490

The bottom half of my plant is twice as stacked at the top half. Here is the top popcorn kola taken at 43 days. Barely looks like weed. This was grown under a 600w.

outwest

ALIENCOOKIES sf

Top Bottom