Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I still have about 6 Imedz GSC vegging and two super slow GSC unverified cuts. I'm waiting on the word if I should dump the Imedz cut in the trash., is it garbage?

GSC forum cut is real tasty but it still doesn't hit like a good OG. Those crosses should make her right! I can't wait to throw in my Animal Cookie X Tahoe.
It's decent smoke with a strong chem/OG sent.. Similar 2 a Chemdog #4 cross.. If ur lookin 4 cookies I'd toss her but if ur lookin 2 smoke then flower out juss 1 & see if u like her.. I wouldn't b vegging all 6 tho..

waayne

waayne

Nice spicoli which is it it..? Ogk ushbreath or platinum??
Wayne your pics look super dank what cut is that ?? Looks different than the forum cut.
True grit tat top looks nice bro. What day?? Mines just srmtarted to swell up I hope they get nice and chunky But well see.

ESER >> I liked the way smoketree's is getting his to stack so I've been manipulating my Cookies heavily in flower.........
I'm doing a 12 hours 45 minutes ON & 11 hours 15 minutes OFF light cycle in flower,and I usually stop adding alfalfa to my ACT when I initiate flowering but with the Cookies I wanted to give them more triacontanol later in flower.
I gave the Cookies alfalfa based ACT thru week 4 of flower,so I think we may be seeing the results of that manipulation,or this may be a different cut?

It looked like the Forum cut to me in veg and it roots clones in 3-4 days

But now in flower I'm not so sure which cut it is....?

True Grit>> I think I'm seeing the same phenomenon as you are with the flowers further back on the branch actually being larger than those near the end cola

Also I see no difference in size or density of the flowers that are geting130 watts per sq. ft. and the other GSC clones I have scrogged and have under about 90 watts of light....

I will say this,she's dense and frosty and she sure smells impressive in flower:)
Here's a pic of the main top at day 44 of the large LST'd tree style GSC clone under 130 watts per sq. ft. of HPS
IMG 7962

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Well I'll say this Wayne if that's the forum cut then you got everyone I have seen beat including myself!!!

If its the platinum or ogkushbreath still its fire..!!

The reason I thought it was different than the forum its just based non the way its stacking. I don't think I have seen a cookie pic that shows that much stacking in flower.

Either way nice pics bro.!! Your def killing it.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

ESER did you top after flipping them? I heard the same thing at the other site. Is platinum the ogkb cut?

Yeah jb topped in flower which is something I never do. But I was just scared of the stretch which wasn't bad at all. If you have enough light she will produce big time. Wayne just showed that. But if not I say beds are the way to go.. or at least smaller plants specially for those who flower with 600 watters.

They say that it could be the same cut but I think its just an s1 of the ogkushbreath .. that's just my opinion and I say it based on the growth characteristics . There very similar to the pics posted by nor cal of the ogkushbreath cut.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

DAAAAMMN! That looks like the forum cut to me as well. The ogkb cut has what seems to be a gnarlier leaf seration. Seriously nice work Waayne. I did read that ogkb took his rooms 11/13 cycle as well and had the rooms on a flip. What is the logic behind that? real curious but something to wonder.Thanks
MW

waayne

waayne

ESER I'm a little puzzled as it grew and stretched just like the Forum cut
in veg and early flower but it definitely stacked pretty nice in flower compared to most I've seen

I've played around with alfalfa based ACT on Bubba Kush and similar plants as they have rock hard nugs like the GSC and have gotten a little more stack and longer cola's but I'm not gonna say that's whats up either as I would need to duplicate this run again with the same results to believe it's all the alfalfa based ACT and a bit longer light cycle........

I'll try and get a pic of the scrogged GSC's as they look a bit different than this one
they are not stacking nearly as nice
The scrogged GSC's are getting mostly flat light and the tree is getting flat and vert
I don't know if any of this makes a difference or not..?...but it's always very interesting
to see the same pheno produce differently based on it's environment and cultivation techniques.

I definitely believe you're right on point with your remarks on topping this girl
If I run more GSC's it will be in a bed with small clones topped once.

I'll be interested in seeing what the tree puts off,but from looking at the footprint she's taking up
it will need to be an elbow or more to justify the space.......

waayne

waayne

DAAAAMMN! That looks like the forum cut to me as well. The ogkb cut has what seems to be a gnarlier leaf seration. Seriously nice work Waayne. I did read that ogkb took his rooms 11/13 cycle as well and had the rooms on a flip. What is the logic behind that? real curious but something to wonder.Thanks
MW

midwestdensies in my experience some strains will stretch out longer colas with the longer light cycle and bulk up a bit more weight by harvest time
It's a bit more like outdoors where the plants start flowering under 15 -14 hours of light (depending on the strain) some strains won't initiate flowering as quick on a 13 -11 hour cycle
and will take a few more days to start showing flowers

On the plus side the plants also get about 6-7 extra hours per week of lighted development time so they have the potential to add more bulk in roughly the same time frame

It usually adds some extra time to your flower cycle though
An 8 week strain takes about 5-6 days longer to finish when I run a 13 hour ON cycle
in flower....there's always a tradeoff .......:cool: or at least that's my experience......

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Pretty much what I had figured but thanks for the detailed response. Really interesting to say the least. Always with those extra tips. thanks

waayne

waayne

that looks 100% to be the same cut i have as forum cut, wayne just made us all look like amateurs though. Holy shit bro! seriously nice stacking. Did you just lst, or did you supercrop as well?

smoketrees I did aggressive LST in mid veg and again right before I put her into flower

Really nice work on your 69 day Cookies!
I'm looking forward to hearing how you like her at 69 days:)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Waayne does run the forum cut. He and myself sourced from the same fool :)

Waayne is just an insane badass in the garden. I have one around the same day as his and the flowers arw half the size. Im also running a full organic feed but not using any ACT at the moment. Im new to full organics and still learning the ways.

If waaynes buds are as dense as how mine are coming out then he found a way to mak3 the gsc fuckin pump. Id run rooms of it if I had organic skillz like big waayne :)

Your killing it bro.....keep up the awesome work man ~smf~

N

nightmarecreature

I only want to keep the best. I think I'll toss the Imedz Cookie. I only want strong dank smoke!
The other cookie I have is a slow ass vegger. I think it's the forum cut.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ESER >> I liked the way smoketree's is getting his to stack so I've been manipulating my Cookies heavily in flower.........
I'm doing a 12 hours 45 minutes ON & 11 hours 15 minutes OFF light cycle in flower,and I usually stop adding alfalfa to my ACT when I initiate flowering but with the Cookies I wanted to give them more tricontanol later in flower.
I gave the Cookies alfalfa based ACT thru week 4 of flower,so I think we may be seeing the results of that manipulation,or this may be a different cut?

True Grit>> I think I'm seeing the same phenomenon as you are with the flowers further back on the branch actually being larger than those near the end cola

Also I see no difference in size or density of the flowers that are geting130 watts per sq. ft. and the other GSC clones I have scrogged and have under about 90 watts of light....

I will say this,she's dense and frosty and she sure smells impressive in flower:)
Here's a pic of the main top at day 44 of the large LST'd tree style GSC clone under 130 watts per sq. ft. of HPS
View attachment 281132
Damn Waayne u got that plant 2 stack dead on like the OGKB cut.. I got buds juss like that from NorCal.. NorCal's OGKB cut stacks long tall buds.. NorCal told me he mixes regular top light & vert lights 2.. Sic ass work waayne

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I'm doing a 12 hours 45 minutes ON & 11 hours 15 minutes OFF light cycle in flower,and I usually stop adding alfalfa to my ACT when I initiate flowering but with the Cookies I wanted to give them more tricontanol later in flower.

View attachment 281132
Awesome work Waayne!
How long did you veg her?

Top Bottom