• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

IMG 0057
IMG 0059
IMG 0060
Game Over OG at day 48. Puts out frost like GSC and has purple hues in the buds. It has a sweet cream smell. I'll take some more pics when it's finished and the HPS lights are off so you can see it's true colors.

true grit

true grit

Interesting Outwest- so thats with a 600w eh? looking good though man, i def have a few tops that look like that and some that are stacking. think i let em get a hair too close this time.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Everyone and they momma has the forum cut.. lol

I got my cut from my momma.

Interesting Outwest- so thats with a 600w eh? looking good though man, i def have a few tops that look like that and some that are stacking. think i let em get a hair too close this time.

Thanks. Yeah she is a little light sensitive I guess. Put her right under the LEP and a few of her leaves got slightly toasted. The nug is not toasted luckily. . .yet!

outwest

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

If they dont have it...they should get it....Im loving my little fourm cut clones more every day..:)
Even in Veg.....they are really pretty :D

Ain't she a gorgeous one ken.. she grows fast clones fast and finished fast.. she's def a good one.

I think the trick with her indoors is flower them small and top them for the stretch.. the cuts I topped look nice and filled up and the ones I didn't look a bit smaller... kind of weird but that's how she did in my garden.. usually the ones I top have smaller tops.. not Gsc though..

N

nightmarecreature

I still have about 6 Imedz GSC vegging and two super slow GSC unverified cuts. I'm waiting on the word if I should dump the Imedz cut in the trash., is it garbage?

GSC forum cut is real tasty but it still doesn't hit like a good OG. Those crosses should make her right! I can't wait to throw in my Animal Cookie X Tahoe.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Ain't she a gorgeous one ken.. she grows fast clones fast and finished fast.. she's def a good one.

I think the trick with her indoors is flower them small and top them for the stretch.. the cuts I topped look nice and filled up and the ones I didn't look a bit smaller... kind of weird but that's how she did in my garden.. usually the ones I top have smaller tops.. not Gsc though..

ESER did you top after flipping them? I heard the same thing at the other site. Is platinum the ogkb cut?

Top Bottom