Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

damn eser you always got the next big thing. nightmare yours is a list of og greatness thats for sure. now lets get back to cookies. ho ho bho.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I run the Tahoe and the true og both for a couple years now and I like the look of the Tahoe but the taste of the true. I feel the Tahoe is more stony. The nuggs on the Tahoe always look fire though I like those swollen ass calyxes she gets.. I'm glad to see the true og getting around. Good luck with her ken and marking goo I'm sure she will treat you guys right.

On a side note this ghost og I got going is up there in the og category. Super flame and she puts out!
Hell yeah on the ghost
Yeah tahoe was my favorite until i tried the real ghost.

if you try ghost, the flavor alone makes you love it most. but the high takes the cake all day for OG's.... i used to be so close minded about tahoe being the best.... until someone set me straight LOL

Illmind

Illmind

fifth time u said that lmao.. i swear u bi polar but im not mad at u.. im proud u should be in the guiness book for worlds smallest gsc flowers.. that's somethin.. same cat that talked hella shit on the white n now started a seed co based on the white hybs.. take your meds!! oh ya gsc is deep chunk and hates light lmfao! medical marijuana boomers... i want a dont like button two..

Illmind

Illmind

n gscs high will cut through the best of ogs.. the flavor n burnt smell r divine n super unique, appeal n looks shiieeett dont get much better... yield could be better but isn't bad at all when dialed.. that being said yes i think sum of the best ogs taste better n smell better.. i'm glad mad ppl have her she is a fine specimen.. i respect ppls opinions but hating for the sake of hating isnt gwan fly.. if i didnt have sum crazy seed plants to flower i'd do a mono cookie run.. o ya and ghost og moms i need to flower.. ghost is prob my number1... very special that ghost is.. cgk u gwan love the cookies bro cant wait to c your flowers :}

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

The strain is awesome period. Fucking been all over smoking elite clone onlys and grown quite a few as well this one ranks way up there for me. Lets keep the girly facebook posts at a minimum the other one got shut down.

EVOKE

EVOKE

what up fam... i got a question might be dumb but i gotta findout.... is there two different gsc cuts or am i jus fucking up and not dialing in this strain cuz i got no cookie dough smell.... i smoked some nuggs i pulled early at 56 days no cure just hung dry for 3 days and i got a head high then a straight body high taste was really smooth but no cookie smell... when my homie took the first puff it smelled totally different i liked the smell... if you smoke it in a crowd people would break neck and give props cuz its got a crazy aroma....imma pull the rest of the plant at 63 days..... i got maybe 2.5 to 3 zips off a 5 gallon first run...

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yeah there's actually 3 different cuts evoke probably more but 3 that are recognised as legit cookies.. its the forum cut which me and you hold then there's the ogkushbreath cut with the super mutated leaves and the platinum cookies too. Then there's the hybrids like animal cookies that is a Gsc x fire og. I don't know of the other cookie crosses I'm sure there's more out there now.

Smell is not quite cookie dough or thin mint. That was just the way people described the smell but in reality you can't quite pin point a smell coming from a plant just similarities to stuff you think it relates to. I might say it smells like apples and you say oranges and I think the nutrients and medium used can also have an affect on the smell.

EVOKE

EVOKE

damn bro thanks for clearing this up... madd Respect homie... i smelled grods sin mints and it smelled like tooth paste to me...

Illmind

Illmind

the smell it leaves is baking cookies ish.. the stem rub is thin minty imo.. the broken trichs smell earthy musty and fuely to me with very faintness of mint.. havent smoked in awhile once they finish ima send sum nugs out for a non biased smoke report..

EVOKE

EVOKE

i get more of a faint og smell kinda burnt tire smell... its dense a fuk tho... but now that i think about it its smells like that boo boo smell from when i mix A1 nutes...You know what im talking about CGK... thats stuff stanks everytime i mix those nutes it turns my stomach.... and my old lady says damn fool did u bust ass or what...lol

Top Bottom