• Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Ghost og and gsc day 54
IMG 20130125 093246

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

nice eser.....This is in part why I think everyone in co is passing another cut.....because I have yet to see anyone with the cut from my garden get even a single chunk like that.

true grit

true grit

Post up them veg pix again DwD- tellin ya looked identical to the forum cut im running. All the fakes ive seen are OG leaners that yield way bigger, not less.

Shamus

Shamus

(in my travels this is my conclusion..) the thin mint is the original cut that got the name GSC.. it smells like straight sweet sugary dough NO og whatsoever.. it lingers like a OG but does not smell like one.. it is the first pheno that met the standards for their project(once again.. IME&O). BUT the F1 durban IS NOT the prettiest bud youve ever seen.. but is indeed the "dough factor" behind all of this, it is my sincere opinion that the forum and OGKB's are further worked cuts (og x f1 durban) x OG ect(to pretty it up).. or phenos that were later found. the F1 durban has been around to my knowledge for about 7-9 years.. cherry pie (5-6 years) was the first creation with this cut (that people openly have and is acknowledged, not too say no one worked with it before.. possible).. then the thin mint (OG x f1 durban) 4-5 years.. they went through hundreds of plants and found several phenos that were what they were looking for, the thin mint was the first cut of GSC my boy received about 2 n a half 3 years ago.. the forum and others from what ive seen just kinda showed up (leaked out of the crew.. im sure youve heard the rumors $$$) in the past year year and a half(peak hype).. and i do believe what was chose to give out was not the true thin mint but another dank pheno of GSC (a good bit more bag appeal i might ad.. as far as appearance) but lacks the true dough heart.. it seems to be there but but definitely not as distinct and full as the f1durban dom cut i have

accepted cuts (IN MY BOOK)

thin mint (this one isnt accepted because its not majorly held.. so everyone looks for it.. cant find it.. gives up so it must just be the forum)
platinum
DHN (might be platinum/OGKB)
SCM
forum
OGKB (might be platinum/DHN)

theyre all dank AF..
heres the thin mints dried.. looks very close to the F1 durban
DUCKS AND ROOM 046

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Im running dhn gsc right now and its og dom to the max! Ive smoked ogkb and the forum and it's very hard to tell the differnce between the 2. Im not sure which cut you have but that looks nothing like the cookie ive had and ive had cookie from the hemp center where the cookie hype sky rocketed from.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
(in my travels this is my conclusion..) the thin mint is the original cut that got the name GSC.. it smells like straight sweet sugary dough NO og whatsoever.. it lingers like a OG but does not smell like one.. it is the first pheno that met the standards for their project(once again.. IME&O). BUT the F1 durban IS NOT the prettiest bud youve ever seen.. but is indeed the "dough factor" behind all of this, it is my sincere opinion that the forum and OGKB's are further worked cuts (og x f1 durban) x OG ect(to pretty it up).. or phenos that were later found. the F1 durban has been around to my knowledge for about 7-9 years.. cherry pie (5-6 years) was the first creation with this cut (that people openly have and is acknowledged, not too say no one worked with it before.. possible).. then the thin mint (OG x f1 durban) 4-5 years.. they went through hundreds of plants and found several phenos that were what they were looking for, the thin mint was the first cut of GSC my boy received about 2 n a half 3 years ago.. the forum and others from what ive seen just kinda showed up (leaked out of the crew.. im sure youve heard the rumors $$$) in the past year year and a half(peak hype).. and i do believe what was chose to give out was not the true thin mint but another dank pheno of GSC (a good bit more bag appeal i might ad.. as far as appearance) but lacks the true dough heart.. it seems to be there but but definitely not as distinct and full as the f1durban dom cut i have

thin mint (this one isnt accepted because its not majorly held.. so everyone looks for it.. cant find it.. gives up so it must just be the forum)
platinum
SCM
forum

theyre all dank AF..
View attachment 285267

Not doubting you, just curious where you get your info?

P

purple j

platinum
SCM
forum

theyre all dank AF..
View attachment 285267
thats how mine turns out looking and i was told it was cookies was first popular name then thin mint gsc etc.......... but what do i know

2013 01 18 1531451
2013 01 18 153236
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

No worries....but seriously look at altimood and outwest's pics.....Grit....I'm counting on you to pull weight.......

And it may be just a numbers game but in 3 gal 4 plants per light I can hit 8 zips with og easy.....with cookies...thats like 4 so far.....like I said have it in rotation one more round....and with a few adjustments want to see more....but only time will telll

how are yours looking grit...should be about a month in now ya?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yep with smoke trees you dont know what your talking about homie my cookies petioles have more frost. I have pics if u need.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Grit is finishing his stuff up already dwd his stuff is looking fire.. in soil too he killed it and got some good looking colas.. I think in between him and Wayne they got the top notch cookies.

If you guys read dudes post you can see he says its his findings and his opinion so its not really any facts just opinions.

P

purple j

could it be that gsc is better than the original "cookies"......? Gsc could be a rebirth of a good strain that made it great or more popular? just sounds better rolling of your tongue........... THIN MINTS!

Top Bottom