Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
the smell it leaves is baking cookies ish.. the stem rub is thin minty imo.. the broken trichs smell earthy musty and fuely to me with very faintness of mint.. havent smoked in awhile once they finish ima send sum nugs out for a non biased smoke report..
she def has a burnt tire odor that I've smelt from many headband and OG hybrids when picked fresh or drying ime, fwiw
She cures up with the cookie baking odor intensely if picked ripe and dried slow!
Has a nice chocolatey minty flavor with good expansion, looks great, is she overhyped...could be. She looks top notch, smells and smokes killer, yields low per plant compared to others but her distribution of smaller nugs add up big time. Close to OG yields...

Aligee

Aligee

i get more of a faint og smell kinda burnt tire smell... its dense a fuk tho... but now that i think about it its smells like that boo boo smell from when i mix A1 nutes...You know what im talking about CGK... thats stuff stanks everytime i mix those nutes it turns my stomach.... and my old lady says damn fool did u bust ass or what...lol
i let my kids smell the A1 jugs lol lol they know that nasty smell Now lol!!!

EVOKE

EVOKE

i have friends that ask me to show them how to grow thinking its that easy....i laugh and say u dont know what ur getting ur self into... everybody wants to be a grower now.. ive almost given up a few times... they ask me for cuts but i have to be a dick and say no.. most people now adays are lazy...growing to me sometimes is a full time job...

EVOKE

EVOKE

thats stuff stinks so bad... imagine 5 grown men busting ass at the same time after eating tommy burgers inside a ford pinto with the windows rolled up in the summer time after a 10 hour shift... but fuk ya that stuff works miracles...

EVOKE

EVOKE

who else is growing the cookies we need some more particapation here... dont you just hate it when ur finger nails have dirt in them and u smell like freshly trimmed buds....

EVOKE

EVOKE

i just renewed my rec hells ya...hope u guys did as well to get hella medicated at the HTCC...

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I doubt that highly as well. OGKB had several seeded lbs and still cashed in at the clubs a while ago. hence cookie phenomenon imo in bean form. If people read the 500 pg thread at other forum youd get an idea.

My cookie has a slight tire smell but nothing like a hp or some rks. Its more like walking past a group of those kids that arent really hippy but kinda with their sandalwood oil shit on them with kushy after notes in my garden.

Evoke- dude so funny people think its the lazy mans comeup ahahah so damn funny. I work all day everyday in my gardens to keep shit in check while learing an array of ever changing info daily. Everyone should be custied on nutes and learn the hard way getting bugs or some challenge.

MW

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yeah there's actually 3 different cuts evoke probably more but 3 that are recognised as legit cookies.. its the forum cut which me and you hold then there's the ogkushbreath cut with the super mutated leaves and the platinum cookies too. Then there's the hybrids like animal cookies that is a Gsc x fire og. I don't know of the other cookie crosses I'm sure there's more out there now.

Smell is not quite cookie dough or thin mint. That was just the way people described the smell but in reality you can't quite pin point a smell coming from a plant just similarities to stuff you think it relates to. I might say it smells like apples and you say oranges and I think the nutrients and medium used can also have an affect on the smell.
i could be wrong but the fire og was used to hit the durb/pie instead of the gsc x fire to make animal cookies. This is a favorite among several people that have tried her but it could be because of the exclusivity.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I think remember yes4prop saying it was the fire og to the Gsc but I'm usually really medicated when reading thru the threads so I'm not too sure either.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

hahaha .....ok yall

I'm not hating cookies for yield and if you look at outwest pics he has the same cut and conuldnt get dick....same with altimood and cannarado.....yall are funny as can be.....

I hate on it because its not my cup of tea, not over yield or anything else......>the high cuts through og high's but I wouldn't say it's pleasent.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

fifth time u said that lmao.. i swear u bi polar but im not mad at u.. im proud u should be in the guiness book for worlds smallest gsc flowers.. that's somethin.. same cat that talked hella shit on the white n now started a seed co based on the white hybs.. take your meds!! oh ya gsc is deep chunk and hates light lmfao! medical marijuana boomers... i want a dont like button two..

You're opinion is supposed to mean something?

If you cant grow the strain properly then do not expect the proper smoke.

Kids nowadays..... Can't even back up the shit you talk.

The heady boys back at it....let me bow down to you fools......

First never said anything bad about the white.....don't know where you got that fool. Second...many people have agreed with me about my beliefs and if you don't then that's fine....
MMJ boomer....okay duder.....good for you, get back to the dispo

and leadsled....never said shit about it not being proper smoke. Its good, but no one who I know of has been overly stoked on it.....It's frostier than most anything I have, and has very unique tones but its surely not something I reach for when there is a jar of ghost or sfv around.

So sick of the disrespect/negative attitudes that I get from you two. I was sharing my 2 cents not saying shit about you.....leadsled back it up how.........are you kidding....GHOST OG > COOKIES all day.......for me and mine......For what the fuck its worth yall.......

this is why I quit coming here.

Top Bottom