Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

thats why i dont buy dispensary meds anymore.... check out this stuff ive been using in my veg garden works really good but its expensive....ive been using it in my bloom room also at 15 mls per gallon when i jus water feed...if you want to try some you can email them or call them and they will send you a free bottle.... tell them Evoke referred you they know who i am. well the owner does.... my lil secret to share with you guys....
20130128 090649

koolkush

koolkush

thats why i dont buy dispensary meds anymore.... check out this stuff ive been using in my veg garden works really good but its expensive....ive been using it in my bloom room also at 15 mls per gallon when i jus water feed...if you want to try some you can email them or call them and they will send you a free bottle.... tell them Evoke referred you they know who i am. well the owner does.... my lil secret to share with you guys....View attachment 285656

Dang bro that stuff must have gold in it or something 140 a gal. What's In it? Can't be worth that much bottle nutrient is a rip off. I think u can make your own nutrients for cheap and it would be better than that plus u would save $.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
and leadsled....never said shit about it not being proper smoke. Its good, but no one who I know of has been overly stoked on it.....It's frostier than most anything I have, and has very unique tones but its surely not something I reach for when there is a jar of ghost or sfv around.

So sick of the disrespect/negative attitudes that I get from you two. I was sharing my 2 cents not saying shit about you.....leadsled back it up how.........are you kidding....GHOST OG > COOKIES all day.......for me and mine......For what the fuck its worth yall.......

this is why I quit coming here.
Don't lump me in with ill.. you got me all wrong.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
just me an my shitty cooks over here hahhhahahaha
Nice job on the shitty cookies.
Talk is cheap and your photos are nice. also did a better job than the 1st time around.
I am a smart ass but mean no harm. no need to be so sensitive or get offended.
I do admit when I overfed or fucked something up. amazes me how many growers blame the plant instead of taking responsibility.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Ya I called my first round the butchered cookies because I threw a 6in cutting into bloom last second.......and if you recall that was my seed run, taken to 11 weeks. She turned into a real trainwreck as a 12/12 from clone flip and taken that long. Everything got a bit butchered that run and I took a lot of heat for it. Was running 25 strains including gsc, with hazes right next to pure indicas, and pollinating it.

And word lead......take it easy.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Ya I called my first round the butchered cookies because I threw a 6in cutting into bloom last second.......and if you recall that was my seed run, taken to 11 weeks. She turned into a real trainwreck as a 12/12 from clone flip and taken that long. Everything got a bit butchered that run and I took a lot of heat for it. Was running 25 strains including gsc, with hazes right next to pure indicas, and pollinating it.

And word lead......take it easy.
On the intarndet words do not convey emotion or tone always.
Easy to come across different than was intended.

Did got some beans out of the butchered gsc?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

NOT ONE! can you believe it......think I completely missed the pollination window. Not a single bean...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

NOT ONE! can you believe it......think I completely missed the pollination window. Not a single bean...
Noooooooo!! Last run all my strains got lightly pollenated by Galactic Tahoe or the Top secret male but I haven't found 1 bean in the GSC buds yet.. I've smoked about a zip & not 1 bean but I still got a 1/2 zip left & I hope I find at least a few beans.. All my other plants gave me a few seeds..

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
That GSC is a tough lil bugger to get to produce seed. I got her to make me some rev white and tahoe bx beans but they are few and far between

EVOKE

EVOKE

Dang bro that stuff must have gold in it or something 140 a gal. What's In it? Can't be worth that much bottle nutrient is a rip off. I think u can make your own nutrients for cheap and it would be better than that plus u would save $.
Ya i kno i told the owner he was trippn at that price...

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Ill prob get about 50-60 out of each. Thats not a lot though for what i dusted!

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Cannarado you mean you got some sugar cookies coming (White x cookies)? Please do a grow log if so. I'm on board!

Top Bottom