Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoopytime

snoopytime

ROFL@ "i asked his boy whats the make of ur strains u got here ohh its blackberry crossed with blueberry back crossed to something else blah blah blah yea...he told me its exclusive elite shit so ill never find it on the streets... " . . . those guys couldnt think their way out of a paper bag . . but wait .. they figured out how to make good money "singing" about weed to dipshit misfit teenagers around the world and fuck different yeasty tramps every night! How dumb are they REALLY!?!?!?!??!

EVOKE

EVOKE

i was tryn to be cool with them and smoke them out.. the dude richter did give me a bowl of what had which was cool..

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Noah don't have that one evoke. Just got the forum.. what bout you. How was your other cookie cut.?

EVOKE

EVOKE

the second cut i have is the same one u got...its dank bro its at 50 days now.... how many days are/did you take ur cookies..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I moved over the weekend and in true grower fashion the first thing moved in was my tester cab with a cookie and tahoe alien a week from done. The place is fairly large (its downstairs in an unattached gmas suite)and has a nice property thinking Im cool with smell. WRONG!! It was previously hooked up without a scrubber and started to reek because the air was vented outside of the insulated shed so I hooked up to the room scrubber and ran air differently worked fine. I went to go clean up some yesterday, got out of my car only to get right back in and burn rubber to the store for a 4 " new phresh filter. It is beyond loud and even better the plant is about a zip. I dont know if others are getting the same aromas here but Ive grown old cheese and skunk strains and this is up there especially organically done.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Lol @ midwestdensies.. dude I'm gonna jump in my car and go looking for the cookie smell to see if I find your crib.. if it reeks that much.. Lol I'm getting loud smells but nothing my filter can't handle.. kind of makes me want to run some all organic just to see what kind of smells I get out of my cooks..

Evoke I'm at day 58 going to 63 with these.. just figured one week of flush wasn't enough so I'm doing too. I like my smoke to be as smooth as possible.. I'm thinking these cookies and ghost should be tasty with two weeks flush.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Stopped by the house for gas company to turn on. Its 1000% better uphere but the gmas suite below still like 90%. Crazy plant. Id take all precautions with this one. I for one will not be doing her outside until i have more than a 1/3 of an acre.

true grit

true grit

No worries....but seriously look at altimood and outwest's pics.....Grit....I'm counting on you to pull weight.......

And it may be just a numbers game but in 3 gal 4 plants per light I can hit 8 zips with og easy.....with cookies...thats like 4 so far.....like I said have it in rotation one more round....and with a few adjustments want to see more....but only time will telll

how are yours looking grit...should be about a month in now ya?

Finishing up asap. comin down at 66/67 days. Your pix look like same nugs just not sure why they aren't stacking. right now GSC is still loudest plant in the garden.

and as far as hype...not sure bout that. i know people waiting on some organic cookie bakin to finish... hehe. those numbers seem about right to me, im thinkin with big bushes i may be able to hope for 6 but def not gettin a halfer.

true grit

true grit

Honestly people that grow in the desert regions produce more dank. Where I'm at the humidty in my tent reaches 18%. I don't care what anyone says, low humidty makes the plants pack on trichs!
When I moved to the desert, same strain, my plants produced a noticeable increase in resin production. Potency was better also.

Yes, ive seen this too. Colder dryer rooms in the desert packing on more trich than same cuts (mine) dialed in VPD. This is due to environmental terpene response. Plant is facing harsher conditions and responds by trying to protect flowers...ala more trich.

true grit

true grit

Good to see this thread moving along strong! Can't wait to run some more cookies at the moment my trays are all filled with platinum OGs but soon here I'll be running all OGKB. In a sealed room the OGKBs are putting out an easy 2 per light. Def a keeper in my book. Forums fire too but even in a sealed room seems she doesn't want to put out much...

Ahh shit hittin 2per...ready for kushbreath!! lol.

true grit

true grit

and here we go. Last 5-6 shots from this round. almost ready for next round, in which im planning on much better stack and solid yield.

DSCN3272
DSCN3274
DSCN3276
DSCN3277
DSCN3279

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yes, ive seen this too. Colder dryer rooms in the desert packing on more trich than same cuts (mine) dialed in VPD. This is due to environmental terpene response. Plant is facing harsher conditions and responds by trying to protect flowers...ala more trich.
I drop my RH in the tent super low during the last few weeks of flowering.. I do this b'cuz I don't want mold 2 grow on the big buds b'cuz there so thick & I also believe the plant tries 2 pack on more crystals 2 protect it self from the super dry air that's drying out the plant.. I have no proof of this its juss my stoned thinking

Latest posts

Top Bottom