Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Lol its crazy how much interest this strain brings. Does anyone know what the clubs are paying per lb of thin mints? Heard she the most expensive herb around......

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Anyone know the make up of the Pumpkin Pie?? Lol

~ODB~
Pumpkin Pie is Aligee's creation.. 1st he got the Angels Kush & crossed it 2 cherry pie then back crosses that strain 3 times then crossed that with a rare OG & with those seeds he hit them with a pumpkin Afgani cut & BX that 4 times..LOL!!! Yea rite I'm fuckin with u guys..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

SUGAR COOKIES are already out there, been trying to get it but no luck as of yet..

peace;)

also heard there was a PEANUTBUTTER out there aswell...
I've heard of the sugar cookies but didn't know peanutbutter cookies was in the makin.. Sounds intresting

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
yo makin goo,
how would you rate the potency of fruity pebbles og? I tried some, and the flavor was real tasty, but didnt last in the potency dept. I'm sure it was just a bad sample...??

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

yo makin goo,
how would you rate the potency of fruity pebbles og? I tried some, and the flavor was real tasty, but didnt last in the potency dept. I'm sure it was just a bad sample...??
Taste was a 10 & the high was a 9.68 I've only tryed Aliens buds & he is a killer grower.. I haven't harvested mine yet but I'm hoping I can get them as stony as Alien did.. Aliens sample was super super heavy very powerful dank..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Taste was a 10 & the high was a 9.68 I've only tryed Aliens buds & he is a killer grower.. I haven't harvested mine yet but I'm hoping I can get them as stony as Alien did.. Aliens sample was super super heavy very powerful dank..
Nice! i knew not to judge a strain from one growers sample. Plus who knows if it was legit. U say she has a very stoney high? like Indica dom??

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea that's how it hit me but weed affects everybody different.. 2 me it was a knock out punch u in the face lay u out kinda high.. TKO dank.. Super bomb

N

nightmarecreature

I'm a weed snob, I rarely rate anything in the 9's. I'd give GSC an 8.5 for potency, 10 for taste, 10 for smoke smoothness and a 10 for Mexican Swagg Red Eye!
The White, Cherry Pie, GSC #2 are growing like crazy and they are only under sunlight. I keep a small bulb on all the time just to keep them in veg. I use roots excelurator and great white together, it's like steroids.

Do you think GSC#2 could be New Wave(GSC X Sour D)?
It smells like mint and Kush, weird....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm a weed snob, I rarely rate anything in the 9's. I'd give GSC an 8.5 for potency, 10 for taste, 10 for smoke smoothness and a 10 for Mexican Swagg Red Eye!
The White, Cherry Pie, GSC #2 are growing like crazy and they are only under sunlight. I keep a small bulb on all the time just to keep them in veg. I use roots excelurator and great white together, it's like steroids.

Do you think GSC#2 could be New Wave(GSC X Sour D)?
It smells like mint and Kush, weird....
I've never seen new Wave or smoked new wave.. So I can't really say much about new wave.. I think I've heard most GSC cuts going around SoCal r new Wave not all of them but most of them.. Juss what I heard I'm not positive..

Top Bottom