Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

Oh, I had the impression that he supplied the clones at Imedz? AliGee Genetics now available @ iMEDz SanJose,Ca or does this mean the flowers?

Illmind

Illmind

whats odd is #2 has sum gsc traits as well.. wonder wtf these cookie looking plants are? new wave has the look. was eyeing ogkb and forum pics side by side full plants shots n they look almost identical aside from forum being frostier and ogkb stacking better. must be the two main keepers? i've heard cp herms at times, gsc was likely a sour d accident. like cp hermed and pimpsmacked an og up in same room. only thing i dont understand is if gsc is cp x og then how is the cp tastier? </an opinion i've seen from many. can someone who has smoked both please chime in and answer me are they def related? i can c relation in the plants but that doesnt mean the common denominator isn't durban and they gdp x durban and og x durban.. that seems more likely to me. i havent smoked durban since the late 90s i think? back when most chron was sssc indoors.. last thing i've noticed is gsc had a lil variation in clones first one i took looked diff from rest.. maybe pot size had something to do with that but mayb ogkb n gsc are same clones from 2 diff camps with slight drift?? ogkb being the healthier better kept 1??

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

whats odd is #2 has sum gsc traits as well.. wonder wtf these cookie looking plants are? new wave has the look. was eyeing ogkb and forum pics side by side full plants shots n they look almost identical aside from forum being frostier and ogkb stacking better. must be the two main keepers? i've heard cp herms at times, gsc was likely a sour d accident. like cp hermed and pimpsmacked an og up in same room. only thing i dont understand is if gsc is cp x og then how is the cp tastier? </an opinion i've seen from many. can someone who has smoked both please chime in and answer me are they def related? i can c relation in the plants but that doesnt mean the common denominator isn't durban and they gdp x durban and og x durban.. that seems more likely to me. i havent smoked durban since the late 90s i think? back when most chron was sssc indoors.. last thing i've noticed is gsc had a lil variation in clones first one i took looked diff from rest.. maybe pot size had something to do with that but mayb ogkb n gsc are same clones from 2 diff camps with slight drift?? ogkb being the healthier better kept 1??

ive already seen the flowers from the GSC #2 and it is VERY VERY OG dominate thats why i passed on getting that cut. ill take goo's #1 tho o_O

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea the GSC #2 from iMads sure does look similar but at the same time looks a bit different.. I'm not any good at identifying a plant in veg.. The true test will b when I flower her.. Cheese does know his cookies tho he lives in the Girl Scout Cookie capital & he says it's og dom.. I've smoke both CP & GSC & I think the GSC lost some of the flavor when it was crossed 2 og it took on some og flavor but not much.. There both super mega tasty so I can see them related but I'm far from a expert I'm juss taking a wild guess.. There's 2 many story's so I really don't know 4sho..The 2 cuts I've seen at the other site do finish the same so it could b 2 phenos or even the same cut juss ogkb cut is healthier who knows..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ive already seen the flowers from the GSC #2 and it is VERY VERY OG dominate thats why i passed on getting that cut. ill take goo's #1 tho o_O
Thanks 4 the info cheese.. I love og so that might b still a great strain 4 me if it's og Dom.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Im sure Goo will let ya hit some them Flowers when there done!!! Im bout to flower out this FRUITY PEBBLE OG clone only from Goo & Mr. Alien i need to fill my headstash Jar asap!!! This camp GOTs FIRE!!!
Man o man r u gunna love the Fruity Pebble OG cut.. That stuff smells juss like the cereal.. Alien dropped a few packs of the Fruity Pebble OG but the cut were running is Aliens keeper pheno he hand picked..

Yes we do got fire on deck but I'm still on the hunt 4 even more.. New on my radar is that Face Off og

N

nightmarecreature

The Faceoff cut came from Snoop Doggs grower. It was released in 2010. I sourced my cut from the guy whom released it to the public. I have smoked the flowers from other Faceoff cuts and they were tested around 20% THC from a dispensary owner. It smoked like a watered down version of it. The cut I have tests around 24% THC in coco. It's really weird because the cut I have and the cut other people have look identical but smoke different and have different THC's profiles. Genetic drift maybe?

Illmind

Illmind

what's the deal with this pit bill og I keep hearing shit about and Neptune og? where does it end? I love em all tho lmao! well most likely..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The Faceoff cut came from Snoop Doggs grower. It was released in 2010. I sourced my cut from the guy whom released it to the public. I have smoked the flowers from other Faceoff cuts and they were tested around 20% THC from a dispensary owner. It smoked like a watered down version of it. The cut I have tests around 24% THC in coco. It's really weird because the cut I have and the cut other people have look identical but smoke different and have different THC's profiles. Genetic drift maybe?
Sounds killer I need 2 try it

N

nightmarecreature

what's the deal with this pit bill og I keep hearing shit about and Neptune og? where does it end? I love em all tho lmao! well most likely..

I have tried so many OG's it's not funny. The Faceoff cut stands toe to toe with that of The Triangle, The White, The real GSC, Real SFV og. I would consider The Faceoff og an Elite or Legendary cut along with the others I posted. For some reason though most of the Faceoff cuts dont seem the same, a few are exactly like my own.

N

nightmarecreature

I'm going to take that Faceoff cut and cross it with the Cherry Pie and see what happens. The Faceoff cut already scores a 10 in taste and potency but lacks yield. If I pop a hundred seeds I might get something interesting. Sugar Cookies! Yum!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Im sure Goo will let ya hit some them Flowers when there done!!! Im bout to flower out this FRUITY PEBBLE OG clone only from Goo & Mr. Alien i need to fill my headstash Jar asap!!! This camp GOTs FIRE!!!
haha nah i was talkin bout coppin the cut ? ? haha

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

different enviroment , nutes, harvest time, foliars who knows

N

nightmarecreature

What are the genetics on the Fruity Pebbles? Sounds tasty! I bet bitches will get wet for the Fruity Pebbles! They like tasty strains like Blue Dream and GSC.

JAWS

JAWS

I'm going to take that Faceoff cut and cross it with the Cherry Pie and see what happens. The Faceoff cut already scores a 10 in taste and potency but lacks yield. If I pop a hundred seeds I might get something interesting. Sugar Cookies! Yum!

SUGAR COOKIES are already out there, been trying to get it but no luck as of yet..

peace;)

also heard there was a PEANUTBUTTER out there aswell...

Top Bottom