Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The fake GSC cuts are pretty good. The real GSC is like holy shit when you smoke it. I will try and describe the high of the real GSC.

The inhale is ungodly smooth it feels like a very light white cloud entering your lungs. No burning sensation on inhale or exhale. The exhale has a cookie taste with a light minty after taste. It takes a few minutes to feel the effects. I would compare the high to slowly climbing a hill with a long decent. It comes on slowly and gradually gets stronger and stronger till you reach the top, then it slowly tapers off till it fades away. It then leaves you with a happy afterglow feeling the rest of the day. It starts with a cerebral high that hits you right in the eyes and makes your eye lids heavy. It gives you massive red eye like you just smoked some Mexican swag. Visine recommended! It then creeps into a warm body high with an equal head high with some slight psychedelic thoughts.
The real deal GSC "grown rite" is fire as fuck

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

GSC #2 Cut from iMeds

This plant is vegging prety damn fast juss like the #1 cut..this is after i topped then once.
IMG 3737
IMG 3738
IMG 3739

Aligee

Aligee

this cut i gave Goo was given to me from a good peep whos here and on the mag ... FREE.. i didnt even ask for it but was thankful to be part of the Kool kids click after i got it LOL!!! anyhow i have no doubt shes the Real Deal.. i do my homework im the teachers pet thought you knew LOL!! Illz cut seems identical to the GSC Numero UNO!!! AKA The Beast that Goo has Rockin'!!! im gonna pull the trigger here shortly as i get settled into my new diggs... ala' Vertical barebulbs SOG style cause we all should know by now plant count dictates yield>>>FACT<<<... i just might do a thread ...just might LOL!!! ..well thats all folks..Peace wit BHO Grease lol!!!

S

skywalkerss

goo girls are look great.keep it up....i.really hope i.got.a legit cutt...my clone.looks identical with leaf formmation...kinda mutation looking..crinkly leaves between the veins...just no blue tips yet...but she looks like she wants to start changing colors already as a barly rooted clone.

IMAG1359
IMAG1358
IMAG1357
IMAG1356
Illmind

Illmind

goo I got full blown purp leaves in veg close to air intakes.. as I was saying earlier. stems on my moms is purp like that too.. I honestly like your odds bro. cool thing is u can decipher which one it was u smoked at green door if any. get ready for some frost. nice platinum cherry pie, looks similar to gsc but that makes perfect sense. heard the cherry pie is some very tasty stuff with amazing smells. I think I could source a cp cut but I dunno if it's GDP or Durban leaner or which is the better. aligee is a good man... he got u all juiced over there! ya I'm thinking about a thread too ali... or maybe just additions... ima veg em instead of going the numbers route but u right numbers sog is key for yield n choice nuggery.

N

nightmarecreature

I'm glad to see this settled. Thanks to everyone posting pictures! Now I know what to look for when sourcing the GSC cut. Can't wait for GSC#1 pics and GSC#2 flowers and smoke report!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

thats Wusup Dog you workin that chick like a pimp..do as i say LOL shes nothing like when i gave here to you shes a BEAST!!!
U know how I do it I'll make that chick do what I say.. The other Lil GSC cuts u shot me r starting 2 get going 2 but I 4got 2 take some pics of them..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

goo girls are look great.keep it up....i.really hope i.got.a legit cutt...my clone.looks identical with leaf formmation...kinda mutation looking..crinkly leaves between the veins...just no blue tips yet...but she looks like she wants to start changing colors already as a barly rooted clone.
Thanks doggie..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

goo I got full blown purp leaves in veg close to air intakes.. as I was saying earlier. stems on my moms is purp like that too.. I honestly like your odds bro. cool thing is u can decipher which one it was u smoked at green door if any. get ready for some frost. nice platinum cherry pie, looks similar to gsc but that makes perfect sense. heard the cherry pie is some very tasty stuff with amazing smells. I think I could source a cp cut but I dunno if it's GDP or Durban leaner or which is the better. aligee is a good man... he got u all juiced over there! ya I'm thinking about a thread too ali... or maybe just additions... ima veg em instead of going the numbers route but u right numbers sog is key for yield n choice nuggery.
I'm thinking this #1 cut would purple up like urs if I had a nice kool intake but it's juss hot.. My odds sure r good like u said.. Cherry pie is a great tasty strain my favorite is the Durban pheno I'm not sure if I tryed this platinum cherry pie cut.. I've tryed lots of pie from around the bay but they never said witch pheno it was.. & yes Aligee is hella kool he always kicks down his cuts.. If u get a chance at least run Cherry pie once & see how u like her..

N

nightmarecreature

Will AliGee ever release the GSC#1 cut to Imedz? I feel bummed out I didn't get THE ONE aka GSC#1. I would make another road trip just for this cut. Faceoff Og, SFV Og and GSC are my favorite strains and worth any drive.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Will AliGee ever release the GSC#1 cut to Imedz? I feel bummed out I didn't get THE ONE aka GSC#1. I would make another road trip just for this cut. Faceoff Og, SFV Og and GSC are my favorite strains and worth any drive.
I dont think so he keeps his cuts on lock.. But he would have 2 answer this question not me..

Latest posts

Top Bottom