Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

SHIT if i lived in the mountains i would be BBQing steaks, cornish hens, cedar plank salmon, grill chicken, Ribs, freshly caught trout..and if the raccoons and bears get to close guess what i'd eat those mutha fukers too...lol sorry Surfr...maybe this might take ur hunger away.... Freshly Baked Cookies...
20130201 011144
20130201 011007
20130201 011108
20130201 011125
20130201 011130

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I know huh?...Shit... im about out of most of it...
but Good ole Schwoop gifted me a 2gal jug of Roots :D still got some of that.

Im thinking there is a Wherehouse full of A1 nutes out there somewhere..
just sitting thereo_O

edit to add...really I think there is...its like a lost treasure:confused:
i tried to order some roots when they went public for sales but it never came and had to get a refund. whata ya say ken you ready for some indiana jones and the temple of roots mission?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I'm in.. I still have a ton of humic/fulvic powder and kelp too . Never used the floravino so I still have that but I'm running out of roots... where is g.o.d. has anyone spoke to him..??

I'm down for the treasure hunt guys I need me some more a 1.

i talk with norcal but hes having a bunch of issues with his car and spending time with his new grand daughter .

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

You guys want good roots enzymes h/f and hit with teas. All I need for killer roots.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Cheese I'm down 2 hunt 4 some lost nutes..

Ken I bet the nutes r hidden closer then we think.. I'm sure u member Schwoop telling us the story..

I got a Lil A1 left but Schwoop told me they had a 1yr shelf life on the organic stuff.. & my year is up.. I'm not sure if I should keep using what I got or is it now time 4 change.. I hate change.. I still got some veg & bloom base that's not organic so I think that's still good 4 a long time

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Cheese I'm down 2 hunt 4 some lost nutes..

Ken I bet the nutes r hidden closer then we think.. I'm sure u member Schwoop telling us the story..

I got a Lil A1 left but Schwoop told me they had a 1yr shelf life on the organic stuff.. & my year is up.. I'm not sure if I should keep using what I got or is it now time 4 change.. I hate change.. I still got some veg & bloom base that's not organic so I think that's still good 4 a long time

crack out the whip and lets do it haha. id use them til they were gone bro. if theyre working now they be fine for the little bit of time you have to use them before you run out.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's what I was thinking Cheese.. I juss didn't know what happens 2 organic stuff after a year.. I'm still using A1 grow & bloom plus the micros.. But this run I stopped using the organic H/F,F/V tea,liquid kelp, & roots juss b'cuz I don't want any issues.. I guess I use them till there gone..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That's what I was thinking Cheese.. I juss didn't know what happens 2 organic stuff after a year.. I'm still using A1 grow & bloom plus the micros.. But this run I stopped using the organic H/F,F/V tea,liquid kelp, & roots juss b'cuz I don't want any issues.. I guess I use them till there gone..
I dont know what happens to them either ..I Hate to think all those nutes went to waste:(

What happened to A1?

Im not sure what happened
I know, they did a lot of work..and were set to go..then something went wrong....:confused:

619ster

619ster

Top Bottom