• Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

20130131 195417

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
On the coco tip, im running house & garden coco this round nice consistancy and ppm runoff was 60! Only thing i dnt like about it is it comes in loose bags not bricks. Bricks=no bugs.
Confu...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Dog u ain't rite I'm starving as fuck over here now!! I've been bizzy with the plants this past few hrs.. (Since fuckin 5) now I'm done with everything & I log on & this is the 1st thing I see.. That looks so bomb!! But I'm way 2 tired 2 go get sumthin.. Oh we'll I'm gunna take a giant bong rip of some cooks instead

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

On the coco tip, im running house & garden coco this round nice consistancy and ppm runoff was 60! Only thing i dnt like about it is it comes in loose bags not bricks. Bricks=no bugs.
Confu...
Damn 60 ppm... That's great.. I've been very interested in that coco.. Thanks 4 the tip

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
whats up Goo, do you know if that monster cookies cut is held pretty tightly? I smoked some, and it was super fire bro. I need that one thats for sure. Guess I'll keep on dreamin...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Here is what I've been up 2.. A Lil LST action. This is cookies

I think this is enough LST the pot is full.. I could top them 1 more time but I need 2 get these cookies in the oven already..

Now I began the super cropping

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Helpful Tip.. Never super crop after smokin Cookies.. Peep this poor Lil OG/Chem this is a double fuck up.. Peep on the right side I was so stoned I tried 2 super crop the fan leaf then I found the rite spot but snapped her neck..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

whats up Goo, do you know if that monster cookies cut is held pretty tightly? I smoked some, and it was super fire bro. I need that one thats for sure. Guess I'll keep on dreamin...
I have been lookin but I've never ever found a cut of Cookie Monster yet.. I know there r a few people out there with Cookie Monster seeds.. But I've had no luck yet.. I'm still lookin tho

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm not sure the GSC cut used but GSC was the mom & dMT was the male.. I'm not sure how they actually found a DMT male? Since DMT was a female pheno from Sour Bubble.. Maybe it looked & smelled the same? Or had a weird growth trait that was eazy 2 recognize.. I don't know the full story behind the DMT male.. GrindHouse seeds made the cross

All I know is that the batch I tried at Green Door in San Fan. During the 2012 SF cup weekend was fire as fuck.. It was dead on GSC but a Lil stronger with a added extra funk I can't explain.. If grown rite it's bomb. But like any strain if not dialed in then its weak..

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO POST THAT EVOKE?!?! I am starving and live in the mountains with nothing open. FML. hahaha...

Top Bottom