Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I am considering going back to coco and if I do, I am going to go with the Roots Organics bricks and baking those fuckers for an hour or so before I use them. Just to be safe.
Always a big fan of the bricks honestly for various reasons main one is all of the coco needs rinsed as it grows near the sea and is full of salt. Ive had bad experience with most brands the least being black gold. Never had canna or bcuzz but every other brand under the sun. Seen roots coco come out at 1040ppm strait out of the bag. crazy!!!!! strive for 2-400 ppm lol. There all processed in sri lanka or mexico and the mexican ones have sand im not paying for sand. Sri lanka brands canna and bcuzz have great standards I hear. I have good luck with cocotek and botanicare honestly just fine for me. Soak, Rinse with tap to kill stuff, Then some hot water, cal-mag and lite nutes at 400ppm 5.6-5.8ph

Also must note word is canna is making a soil that supposedly very complex and have invested tons of money on just to get more people to try in hopes they use their nutes also. Like to hear more info on this.

MW

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Always a big fan of the bricks honestly for various reasons main one is all of the coco needs rinsed as it grows near the sea and is full of salt. Ive had bad experience with most brands the least being black gold. Never had canna or bcuzz but every other brand under the sun. Seen roots coco come out at 1040ppm strait out of the bag. crazy!!!!! strive for 2-400 ppm lol. There all processed in sri lanka or mexico and the mexican ones have sand im not paying for sand. Sri lanka brands canna and bcuzz have great standards I hear. I have good luck with cocotek and botanicare honestly just fine for me. Soak, Rinse with tap to kill stuff, Then some hot water, cal-mag and lite nutes at 400ppm 5.6-5.8ph

Also must note word is canna is making a soil that supposedly very complex and have invested tons of money on just to get more people to try in hopes they use their nutes also. Like to hear more info on this.

MW
Very true about coco ppm runoff.. I've tryed a grip of coco also I'll never go back 2 black gold coco b'cuz there quality has really went down hill.. Black gold is hella salty at like 1400 ppm rite out the bag & Bcuzz is even worse at 1600 ppm out the bag.. Fuck that.. I use canna coco it's always 150-200 ppm rite out the bag.. It's ready 2 use.. Thanks 4 the heads up on the canna soil I'm gunna look in2 that

N

nightmarecreature

I am considering going back to coco and if I do, I am going to go with the Roots Organics bricks and baking those fuckers for an hour or so before I use them. Just to be safe.

I use EarthJuice Pro Coir, it's the same price as the Roots Organic. I bought two bricks of Roots Organic and it was pure garbage. It was fiberous and had chunks of unground coco in it along with leaves. They all seem to have some sand in them. I switched back to Earthjuice Procoir, it's more like sawdust, which I like. The PPM of the salt in bricks is so random. I just throw mine in the tub with buckets and rinse until the ppm is the same as the tap water. Then I rinse twice with RO.

YaaMon

YaaMon

i called this company and they sent me 15 - 1 liter bottles of their entire line ... FREEEEE!

Great company, although it depends on who you ask. I love their Liquid Bone Meal, Liquid Calcium, Bloom Power (Foliar spray that helps tighten node spacing and encourage side branching), and Yucca extract.

Bloom Power is their biggest secret in my opinion. Really helped me tighten up the spacing on my OG's

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Yeah I hear ya guys,, I have been through almost every coco medium that exists. I worked at a grow shop for a couple years and I pretty much tried everything in that warehouse lol. I know for a FACT Aphids were in bags of Botanicare coco. I bought 4 bags of it to fill a bunch of pots for a run and as I was transplanting, I started pulling out clumps of white waxy shit and sure enough, the clumps were FILLED with aphids. ANY medium scares me anymore.

O

Organicyumyum

Alright, this is the Forum cut, 70 days. Nothing but seaweed, yucca extract, fish bone meal, seabird guano, bat guano, a tad bit of molasses at certain times. Humic acids, sea green, aact and a lil bit of insect frass. Def still dialing in this feed, oh forgot went through a liter of age old bloom so that was very minimal but great for micros and just a fav from the old days.

This is how the cookie crumbled, made extracts with the rest of this plant and this is what will be smoked, nug wise :D

View attachment 286016View attachment 286017View attachment 286018View attachment 286021View attachment 286022View attachment 286023View attachment 286024View attachment 286025View attachment 286026View attachment 286027

super bomb baba! great job, some of the better dry cookie pics Ive seen

YaaMon

YaaMon

I just made the switch to coco and will only buy Canna. So far so good, my ladies are loving it and really taking off. The texture of Canna is awesome too, no more splinters from fuckin' Ocean Forest!!!

N

nightmarecreature

Yeah I hear ya guys,, I have been through almost every coco medium that exists. I worked at a grow shop for a couple years and I pretty much tried everything in that warehouse lol. I know for a FACT Aphids were in bags of Botanicare coco. I bought 4 bags of it to fill a bunch of pots for a run and as I was transplanting, I started pulling out clumps of white waxy shit and sure enough, the clumps were FILLED with aphids. ANY medium scares me anymore.

That's fucked! I would be pissed. I got root aphids once and they are tougher than spidermites. They don't like to die. I found a complete dead bat in my coco once. Thanks for the info, I have been flushing my coco in boiling hot water, I'm glad I have been. I got spider mites from Happy Frog soil before.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's fucked! I would be pissed. I got root aphids once and they are tougher than spidermites. They don't like to die. I found a complete dead bat in my coco once. Thanks for the info, I have been flushing my coco in boiling hot water, I'm glad I have been. I got spider mites from Happy Frog soil before.
Fuck dog u found a whole bat in the coco!! That would of creeped me out.. I would of thought that run was cursed or sumthin..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I haven't been 2 GOE in a min.. I see they still got some killer stuff on there shelf..
4 that GDP Cross I'd use Aligee's grape invaders b'cuz he used kens GDP in that cross..

I got a very nice Galactic Tahoe male that I'm gunna do that Same cross with.. GT is gunna hit everything so is my top secret Alien male..
I already have a gdp female and a pack of kens gdp.

snoopytime

snoopytime

Keep your eyes out at your shops for Dutchman Coco . . just as bomb as Canna, but you get 50% more for the same price. So for like $18 you get enuff to fill 15x 1 gallon smartpots, or 5 threes, or 3 Cincos lol . . or a 10 and a nickel bagger lol . . you get the picture. Plus its from like central Cali so youre not paying for fucking freight too much nor are you pimping out some eurofags 2nd yacht and gulfstream just to have something for roots to dig into. You dont have to rinse it or anything . .just poke a frikkin hole in it and pop your plug in.

http://sanctuarysoil.com/dutchman-brand-ultra-premium-expanded-coco-coir/

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Keep your eyes out at your shops for Dutchman Coco . . just as bomb as Canna, but you get 50% more for the same price. So for like $18 you get enuff to fill 15x 1 gallon smartpots, or 5 threes, or 3 Cincos lol . . or a 10 and a nickel bagger lol . . you get the picture. Plus its from like central Cali so youre not paying for fucking freight too much nor are you pimping out some eurofags 2nd yacht and gulfstream just to have something for roots to dig into. You dont have to rinse it or anything . .just poke a frikkin hole in it and pop your plug in.

http://sanctuarysoil.com/dutchman-brand-ultra-premium-expanded-coco-coir/
I have peeped them out b'cuz they r from the Valley but the bag was $18 only $2 cheaper then canna & I figured I'd get a way better price b'cuz it would b a hell of a lot cheaper rite here from the Valley.. No juss about the same price.. The bag didn't seem very much bigger

snoopytime

snoopytime

You are right man, I always thought Canna was 40 liters aka 10 gallons, but the bag i saw online says 50 liters, so the Dutchman is only 56.6 liters. So you get more, for less money, but not thaaaaaaaaat big of a difference. But it doesn add up if you are filling the back of a truck up. And everyone I know likes it. Like my "maybe" cookies, and all the other mini-moms in the hood, and even the babies:
Here is my (hopefully) cookies:
2013 01 30 23 33 22 959

Bigger one:

2013 01 30 23 32 36 633

The other MILFs in the hood:

2013 01 30 23 33 03 344

The kiddie pool:
2013 01 30 23 34 43 116

Disregard the struggling one in the lower right. I party cupped it when it showed one lil rooter poking out of its plug but it shit the bed somehow. The four larger seedings around the right and rear perimeter are what I named Lorax OG . . its a really strong male White OG 2.0 x Compton King Louis XIII OG. The
5 youger middle seedlings are what I call KFOG = same White OG 2.0 male x Sannies Purple Killing Fields.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

You are right man, I always thought Canna was 40 liters aka 10 gallons, but the bag i saw online says 50 liters, so the Dutchman is only 56.6 liters. So you get more, for less money, but not thaaaaaaaaat big of a difference. But it doesn add up if you are filling the back of a truck up. And everyone I know likes it. Like my "maybe" cookies, and all the other mini-moms in the hood, and even the babies:
Here is my (hopefully) cookies:View attachment 286489

Bigger one:

View attachment 286490

The other MILFs in the hood:

View attachment 286491

The kiddie pool:
View attachment 286492

Disregard the struggling one in the lower right. I party cupped it when it showed one lil rooter poking out of its plug but it shit the bed somehow. The four larger seedings around the right and rear perimeter are what I named Lorax OG . . its a really strong male White OG 2.0 x Compton King Louis XIII OG. The
5 youger middle seedlings are what I call KFOG = same White OG 2.0 male x Sannies Purple Killing Fields.
Nice sounding crosses there.. Thanks 4 the heads ups about the Dutchmans coco I'm glad it's good stuff..

Top Bottom