Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Here for the show!! What is it that makes Platinum strains "Platinum"? I see that alot but could never tell a difference besides how well or unwell it was grown. But IDK what platinum is. Is it a strain?
I'm not 2 sure either.. Im like u I've always thought it was juss a well grown strain that the clubs named platinum.. It's the name that the cut had when given 2 me so that's the name I'm posting.. Glad u peeped the new cuts..

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Right on bro these are gonna be awesome...I saw you posted some nug shots in other section and they looked like some freaking fire....those grown from this cut??

why can't some girls show up at my door with a box of these Girl Scout Cookies.......and some of the regular ones for after I get the munchies!

im tuned in bro this will be a fun show to watch.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Right on bro these are gonna be awesome...I saw you posted some nug shots in other section and they looked like some freaking fire....those grown from this cut??

why can't some girls show up at my door with a box of these Girl Scout Cookies.......and some of the regular ones for after I get the munchies!

im tuned in bro this will be a fun show to watch.
No this is the 1st time I've gotten my hands on any of these cuts.. Those killer bud pics I posted were from some killer Girl scout cookies,Platinum Cookies, & Cookie Monster from the Green Door cannabis Club in San Francisco.. I sure hope I can grow them that fire b'cuz those buds were kill..

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

No this is the 1st time I've gotten my hands on any of these cuts.. Those killer bud pics I posted were from some killer Girl scout cookies,Platinum Cookies, & Cookie Monster from the Green Door cannabis Club in San Francisco.. I sure hope I can grow them that fire b'cuz those buds were kill..

nice I figured they were from a dispensary from the packaging just thought maybe the clones were same ones that grew those cause you are right those buds were insane looking!

thx for the heads up,cheers bro!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
here you go. the homie says its new wave, but we dont know yet. the source got it from apes shop. hope someone can chime in......
GSC1

Latest posts

Top Bottom