OG WON

Photo 1
Photo 1
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo

N

nightmarecreature

Is the Imedz GSC real? I drove to Imedz to pick up some clones. The trip plus the clones set me back $800. I picked up The White, Cherry Pie and GSC. Is this Platinum Cherry Pie? If the Imedz GSC is fake, my wife is going to kill me! The stems are not red but if they took fresh cuts from the mother they wont be red yet.

Girl Scout Cookies
Cherry Pie
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Is the Imedz GSC real? I drove to Imedz to pick up some clones. The trip plus the clones set me back $800. I picked up The White, Cherry Pie and GSC. Is this Platinum Cherry Pie? If the Imedz GSC is fake, my wife is going to kill me! The stems are not red but if they took fresh cuts from the mother they wont be red yet.
Damn $800 what were u driving a diesel from San Diego or sumthin? LOL!! Yes the cherry pie is called platinum cherry pie it's the Grandaddy Pheno.. There's only 1 way 2 find out if the GSC is real that's 2 run it.. That's what I'm doing rite now with both of my different Girl Scout Cookie cuts..

N

nightmarecreature

Los Angeles to San Jose round trip in a 6 cylinder fully loaded with family and kids. I stopped by Santa Cruz so that was a lot of extra miles. Plus the clones, a flat tire and dinner several times. Ended up costing $800 in total. I bought all The White. I wonder why they didn't tell me it was Platinum Cherry pie? It just said Cherry Pie. What I do know about GSC is that it is NOT clone only and there are different phenos. I know this guy that wants $500 for 1 gsc clone, he paid 2k last year in the Bay for it. Its very dark with veiny waxing looking leaves and the leaves turn a dark dark purple in flower. It also has very long fan leaves that stick straight out and some of the fan leaves have half wavy mutation. He said it's the Real Thin mint cut and very few people have it. I only seen two or three other pictures of it on every single forum I've looked at. If I would have known it was gonna cost me that much for the trip I would have just paid $500 for it. I do have the Real Animal Cookie crossed with Tahoe OG male. I have two of these and they are unsexed. I want to get the Real GSC to cross it back to the Animal Cookie x Tahoe og.

The guy that wants $500 and paid 2k for his cookies looks like this. This pic was barrowed.

Cookies202
PhMe

PhMe

there's many stories I've heard about this clone only strain, which lead to other people coming out saying they had it in seed form that they've popped.

there's a lot of bad information floating around out there so watch out what you hear. also I heard people selling "fortune cookie cut" which is the fake gsc and passing it out as the real gsc. BEWARE of the fakes

on the other note I got sucked into the hyped so I got itchy so I went and acquired a cut from harborside and now waiting to verify it.

IMG 0880
IMG 0881
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Los Angeles to San Jose round trip in a 6 cylinder fully loaded with family and kids. I stopped by Santa Cruz so that was a lot of extra miles. Plus the clones, a flat tire and dinner several times. Ended up costing $800 in total. I bought all The White. I wonder why they didn't tell me it was Platinum Cherry pie? It just said Cherry Pie. What I do know about GSC is that it is NOT clone only and there are different phenos. I know this guy that wants $500 for 1 gsc clone, he paid 2k last year in the Bay for it. Its very dark with veiny waxing looking leaves and the leaves turn a dark dark purple in flower. It also has very long fan leaves that stick straight out and some of the fan leaves have half wavy mutation. He said it's the Real Thin mint cut and very few people have it. I only seen two or three other pictures of it on every single forum I've looked at. If I would have known it was gonna cost me that much for the trip I would have just paid $500 for it. I do have the Real Animal Cookie crossed with Tahoe OG male. I have two of these and they are unsexed. I want to get the Real GSC to cross it back to the Animal Cookie x Tahoe og.

The guy that wants $500 and paid 2k for his cookies looks like this. This pic was barrowed.

The real GSC is clone only anything in seed form will b a fake..ANYTHING!! If it's from seed then it's a GSC cross & who knows what the seed will make it sure won't b 100% GSC that's 4sho.. People find a seed in there GSC buds & hatch it & sell the cut as real deal GSC thats where the confusion all starts.. Lots of people did this & thought it was the real deal but that's a rookie mistake... & lots of people have the GSC already so I'm not 2 sure what ur boy is talking about I've seen a grip of pics posted of different people having the real deal GSC.. The pic u posted looks very nice I've never seen a GSC plant stack a nice size bud like that it looked super bomb..
WoW!! That was a mission from SoCal 2 NorCal sucks u got a flat but I'm sure u & ur family had a great trip..
The purple stems u see in my pic is some kind of nute deficiency I'm thinking.. My plants r needing sumthing & I haven't quite figured it out yet.. At least that's what I think.. I've never grown GSC b4 so who knows..
This is the whole reason I started this thread 2 show people how killer iMeds cuts r.. So we will see in a few months if the GSC is real or not.. They have ran it b4 & sold the buds ran off the cut & there happy with it.. But like I've said b4 until I ran it & verified the cut with my own eyes i cant say I'm 100% sure.. That's y I stock up on different cuts from different sources so I have better odds I'll find the real deal I could fuck around & there all real deal or even there all fake but I need 2 run them b4 I can know 4sho..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

only way to find out is run it for yourself before you decide to put lots if $$$ into a large run of something unknown gotta test it bro better safe than sorry!!!
Words 2 live by.. Great post Doggie

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

there's many stories I've heard about this clone only strain, which lead to other people coming out saying they had it in seed form that they've popped.

there's a lot of bad information floating around out there so watch out what you hear. also I heard people selling "fortune cookie cut" which is the fake gsc and passing it out as the real gsc. BEWARE of the fakes

on the other note I got sucked into the hyped so I got itchy so I went and acquired a cut from harborside and now waiting to verify it.
I always thought that Fortune cookies was the real deal Girl scout cookies juss grown commercial by Asians in large warehouses me & Ali figured they were juss clowning the Asians calling it fortune cookies.. I thought it's juss a low grade GSC buds.. Good luck with ur GSC cut

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The imeds cut isnt the cut we know as gsc. Its very og dom and doesn't have the same bud structure. It looks fire tho.
I member u said this b4 I got my cut from them..I still want 2 see what's up with the iMeds GSC cut.. We will all see real soon.. If its not the real deal juss member Cheese called it super early.. I can say the leafs do look very OG like on the iMeds cut.. My other cut I can't really tell the true look of the leafs b'cuz every time there is new growth I top her..LOL!!

PhMe

PhMe

I always thought that Fortune cookies was the real deal Girl scout cookies juss grown commercial by Asians in large warehouses me & Ali figured they were juss clowning the Asians calling it fortune cookies.. I thought it's juss a low grade GSC buds.. Good luck with ur GSC cut

like I said MG, there's many stories out there and which one to believe? I can't really verify any of it because you really don't know if the stories is real or fake. But I do know some people are testing the different pheno right now, GSC thin mint, platinum gsc "which I heard it's the same pheno just marketed with a different name" then when I see people trying to do a side by side comparison it's different? MG you should check out "OGKB" supposedly another pheno type people are doing side by side comparison with the thin mint cut.

N

nightmarecreature

The pic I posted is of the Real GSC Thin mint pheno cut. Very few people have it. The dispensary owner paid 2k in the sunset district from the guy who invented GSC. It's Cherry Pie (Durban Poison X GDP) x OG Kush male. It comes in SEED form from the breeder. The Thin Mint is a distinctive pheno with a minty after taste. Some GSC might be S1's but from the breeder they are not. I have Animal Cookies crossed with Tahoe og. I wouldnt pass it off as anything else. The REAL problem with GSC is people are taking Cherry Pie and crossing it with other OG's and passing it off as GSC. As far as the Imedz cut being Indica dominate, I think the Imedz cut looks on par with the real GSC. What I'm worried about is the color of the stems. The real cut has red wine colored stems and its not a nute deficiency. Another problem with GSC is that even the fakes are good smoke. GSC is one of the hardest creeper strains I have tried.

Cookies203
Cookies
PhMe

PhMe

as for the fortune cookie cut, I've seen people with the real gsc compared it and it wasnt the same cut Or those people that are selling the cut isn't giving them the real cut.

N

nightmarecreature

I have only seen the REAL GSC cut in flower. I'm going to call and ask if it turns purple in veg. I don't really want to pay $500 for it. Another thing I forgot to mention is thta their is a New Wave cut of GSC going around. It's suppose to be fire but it herms like crazy.

Durban Poison X Cherry Kush X OG Kush. = Fortune Cookies

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

like I said MG, there's many stories out there and which one to believe? I can't really verify any of it because you really don't know if the stories is real or fake. But I do know some people are testing the different pheno right now, GSC thin mint, platinum gsc "which I heard it's the same pheno just marketed with a different name" then when I see people trying to do a side by side comparison it's different? MG you should check out "OGKB" supposedly another pheno type people are doing side by side comparison with the thin mint cut.
Ur rite about lots of stories that's 4sho..I'm gunna do a Side by side with the GSC & Platinum GSC real soon my dog Aligee gots both cuts & he is gunna shot me the platinum cookies soon.. Shit Ali gots 4 GSC cuts from different people.. I've seen the OGKB cut & it looks like the same GSC buds but a better producer.. I've also read that the OGKB cut of GSC might of been released as platinum GSC but who know b'cuz people like 2 tell good stories online..

Top Bottom