Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Big Goo, what up brother! Got your hands on some more fire I see, grats man (good lookin out Aligee!). Cant wait to see what u do with these bro. Im still trying to lock down gsc myself, have a possible source but ive been to busy, we shall see . That #1 LOVES you bro, haha, lookin awesome. You know ill be watchin MG, best wishes! Peace brother Goo! Motiv

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Big Goo, what up brother! Got your hands on some more fire I see, grats man (good lookin out Aligee!). Cant wait to see what u do with these bro. Im still trying to lock down gsc myself, have a possible source but ive been to busy, we shall see . That #1 LOVES you bro, haha, lookin awesome. You know ill be watchin MG, best wishes! Peace brother Goo! Motiv
Yes I sure got some new goodies in my tent.. & hell yea WiFi love me & I love her she will always b in my tent.. But I'm always on the look out 4 new flavors 2 add.. Thanks 4 peepin the new log

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lol, i meant your GSC #1, responded VERY well to you amputations, doin it right homie. Rap later Gooey! Peace brother. Motiv
Oh my bad.. Yea the GSC #1 is a beast when u topp her I never had a strain respond quite like her b4.. Usually it takes a week 2 start 2 grow back but this cut starts growing back in 3 days she is a monster.. The #2 GSC r starting 2 grow new leafs now a week after transplant there lookin like there gunna start 2 blow up any day now..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

man you coulda let me in on the show a little earlier bro. im here now. hope you find that real deal out of all those cuts. she would be a prime candidate for some chucking thats fa sho. good luck doggie

Top Bottom