• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I am hardly giving mine any nutes Goo....or is that what you mean? o_O
old leaves Die..That didn't really bother me...but the ones on this fourum cut "Die Hard" :)
Its Pretty cool really

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm feeding very light also.. I think they could use a bit more food but I don't want 2 over do it.. My forum cut older fan leafs die off & I haven't pin pointed y quite yet.. I think I'm Low on sumthin.. It grows great but a few extra leafs die off a lil more then normal..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:D

Well Friends, Before today,..I was a .............Cookie Virgin :eek::eek::eek:
I know huh? Im just a newb. But I have been trying new ones this week(bomb OG's !!)
anyway, I Tried the Forum Cut cookies today.....It smelled and taste great just like all BabaGee's stuff.
But after a couple hits I remembered and realized...this is not daytime smoke!!!:p
but it was so tasty i couldnt stop...lol
Smoking Hit me pretty good

I think im gonna have to switch gears by smoking some Original Diesel now ;)
I got stuff to do!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I know huh? Im just a newb. But I have been trying new ones this week(bomb OG's !!)
anyway, I Tried the Forum Cut cookies today.....It smelled and taste great just like all BabaGee's stuff.
But after a couple hits I remembered and realized...this is not daytime smoke!!!:p
View attachment 290283 Hit me pretty good

I got stuff to do!
Hell yea Ken them buds r nice.. I really liked the True OG, LVPK, Snowdog D,Platinum OG.. They had nice flavors.. But they were all grown by Aligee

Oh by the way Ken thanks 4 that Alien Rock Candy.. It was super dense & Stoney..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hell yea Ken them buds r nice.. I really liked the True OG, LVPK, Snowdog D,Platinum OG.. They had nice flavors.. But they were all grown by Aligee

Oh by the way Ken thanks 4 that Alien Rock Candy.. It was super dense & Stoney..
Yep...lol I was gonna tell Ken...soon you'll be smoking some work from the Lion though CGK :D

Aligee

Aligee

View attachment 290283 Hit me pretty good

I got stuff to do!
:)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yep...lol I was gonna tell Ken...soon you'll be smoking some work from the Lion though CGK :D

I don't think much got done at Ken's house 2day..
Thats what I was thinking too..But I had stuff to do!..
I save the 2nd half of the cookie joint for later :D
The OGriginal Diesel did the job:) ..Im still running around.
For driving, the rock candy is my go to though,;) Im glad you liked it.

Illmind

Illmind

i be gettn outer body experiences off my cooks.. shit is po tent.. o h16 prime owes me an outfit lmao.. shook it hard as hell didnt c the hole in lid n it got all over the fn place.. suppose i should be grateful u live n learn.. not to mention the hard lessons are the only ones i learn from..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i be gettn outer body experiences off my cooks.. shit is po tent.. o h16 prime owes me an outfit lmao.. shook it hard as hell didnt c the hole in lid n it got all over the fn place.. suppose i should be grateful u live n learn.. not to mention the hard lessons are the only ones i learn from..
LOL. Yea that Lil hole is on top b'cuz the prime will explode. It needs that Lil air hole 2 let some pressure out. Good thing my homie told me about that Lil hole b4 I spilled some..

Top Bottom