Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

You could tell it was a special plant day 20 something. Fuck the haters they can smoke whatever else they think is tighter. I doubt it highly though. I forsee some kids getting the cut back and actually working this time instead of trying to clown because only one whos clowning is me everytime i open the cookie jar i can promise you that
Mw

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i have zero intention of getting it back.... (just if i was one of those kids you were referring to)

i'd rather grow something that yields more and trade for it.... make more sense.... i'll admit its some good smoke, but i will go out on a limb and say that was NOT the highlighted herb of last night.... doubt even top 3.... some new hype comin up :-)

still, fucking spinal tap 11 on bag appeal.... i could stare at those nugs for hours haha.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Mickey mouse motherfuckers. thats all i can really say. Do you guys remember classics sig? It stated how terrible the gsc and the hype was and essentially how he was above it. I dont believe any of your claims buddy. Now please go troll on the banner threads.

I cant take your posts sometimes your prob a cool ass dude and snowboard and shit but I come on here to help people and talk strains. The strains I clown are legit bc Ive actually grown them, didnt you throw the gsc after not even growing it?

Please dont take this as hate as people have put words in my mouth several times but if read slowly and properly I quoted what was said which was never talking shit just simply stating. People tend to skip words when worked up.

Seen some of the best growers on this site who happen to all be og fiends love this strain and if your from cali which im calling home of more recent this is strait disrespect.
MW

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Im still confused on people saying the yield is shit!! I put a rooted cutting I got from aligee that day into 1 gallon of supersoil and flipped it 7 days later and yielded 21 grams off a plant im unfamiliar with and supersoil is relatively new as well. I have some in beds now of coco with hydro nutes bet those bitches pull well over a zip each. So again im still confused because im no green thumb like waayne just a regular ass dude. SO this says alot about many people and their tactics as well as true dialing.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Right On Midwest!

Cookie lovers Unite!! :D

Cookie haters Bring it on!!...lol :p

Wait till I get a cookie tree going out in the sun.
Forum Cookie will Produce..I can see it..Frigging loves the sun..
The Stems Doubled in thickness on the little one I put outside

Matter of fact Im gonna start Hardenig off a couple more right now for a Light dep Scrog;)

sky high

sky high

add this one to the ever-growing list of hyped strains I seriously wanna sesh with.

Smoking says it all here. There are a handful of strains I'd like to put to the test and see if they live up to the hype.

thanks fer sharin', guys...

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

MWD, truth isnt trolling, go back to church if you want to be close minded to peoples honest opinions.

sky, i got you on a sample.... i'll rap at you soon... should be up there in a week anyhoo...

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Can you spot the cookies? Here with some prolific strains. Bubba k, albert walker, tahoe alienf1, tahoe alienf2 phenos 1 and 4, la con, dstar, and some og seeds i ran outdoor this winter lol. If looks alone dont impress its my style bc imo she walks the walk as well. Btw albert walker is great strain def a grail. Garlicy bo funk with astringent cleaner in there. Other flowers smell like that shit not other way around.
Bubba and cookies dontseem to related but what do i know.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I dont have my own cookie thread, yet..
I hope you guys dont mind me sharing my excitement and baby pics:p
Your feedback is valued and appreciated :)

I just thru this together in between posts, while i was waking and baking this morning...:D

3 cookie scrog?
Cookiebed216

Now the question is...should I give them some sup lighting for a while?
Or just flip em and let them stretch into the net?(ive never done that)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
MWD, truth isnt trolling, go back to church if you want to be close minded to peoples honest opinions.

sky, i got you on a sample.... i'll rap at you soon... should be up there in a week anyhoo...
Truth and Opinion can be two different things bro. :)
thats why we discuss stuff

I dont wanna fight with ya Classic...I like you...If you dont like cookies..thats cool..
But This is a Cookies thread..almost a cookie Fan club...;)
I think we can a friendly discussion about Forum cookies merits and flaws though :)

How much does a plant need to produce before you say its a good producer? o_O

Latest posts

Top Bottom