Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Ken- sorry i should have stated that 3 cookie nugs in the mix. And yes you were right on 2 of them. Point is they are as pretty as they are tasty and stoney. Im no slouch in the flavor department shit is quite complex for an og. Just unique. Cool notes are coming out in the cure.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Here she was if anyone wanted a refresh. Hoping next run i can work some real magic

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
This FUCKIN SUCKS!!! I should b pullin up in SoCal rite about now.. But I'm at home juss wakening up.. Have fun at the cup everybody..
Yeah it does..I wish I coulda gone too..
I gotta stay home and do the Caregiver thing..o_O
Its my life and Im alright with it;)

edit to add...Yes, posting here is part of my Caregiver duty's!
I gotta keep learning!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
so Frosty it glows!
Nice work MWD! Thats in a 1 gal?
I vegged my ali cut for a month after burning them the day I got em..:confused:
and then put one in a 3 gal for the GH feb flower shessh..Man..I cant friggin wait!!!!!!

true grit

true grit

Ya its worth the hype, folks just aint killin it. How many folks running it are hittin her organic, shit let alone in soil? I think the flavor is much more pronounced. If i don't tell folks what it is, they still taste cookies/dough/thin mint. Smoke is strong as any OG i've grown/smoked. Right there with the Wifi43 on potency. I'll compare it to the SFV and Fire OG going this round but still smells way better at this point than either of those. Open a jar and cookie funk stays for hours....aka LOUD as shit. Yield is no slouch if i can knock off almost 5oz on a plant the first run...and believe me next run will smash that. I like it like OGs because like real OG's it leaves a lingering flavor on the palette for some time- not all flame does that and i like the ones that do. lol.

But as state several times in this thread- everyones preference is different.

Will ad though, this is one i thoroughly enjoy in joint form. Glass it taste great too, but a joint is fookin tasty as shit.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Till this day I still smoke roaches and bombi like that taste just as as good as a resiny roach as freshly rolled and lit! That's my preference. Far and few between that's why we clone everything tiny or huge and everything else.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Ya its worth the hype, folks just aint killin it. How many folks running it are hittin her organic, shit let alone in soil? I think the flavor is much more pronounced. If i don't tell folks what it is, they still taste cookies/dough/thin mint. Smoke is strong as any OG i've grown/smoked. Right there with the Wifi43 on potency. I'll compare it to the SFV and Fire OG going this round but still smells way better at this point than either of those. Open a jar and cookie funk stays for hours....aka LOUD as shit. Yield is no slouch if i can knock off almost 5oz on a plant the first run...and believe me next run will smash that. I like it like OGs because like real OG's it leaves a lingering flavor on the palette for some time- not all flame does that and i like the ones that do. lol.

But as state several times in this thread- everyones preference is different.

Will ad though, this is one i thoroughly enjoy in joint form. Glass it taste great too, but a joint is fookin tasty as shit.
You said it...not that the strain showcases the grower to the Teee...but you gotta have skills to eat the GSC and be happy with it! She doesn't do it on her own like some do. Blue Dream, Sour Diesel and the like will throw big yields in all these less than perfect commersh rooms scattered all over. While Cookies is gonna take a skilled grower to get 1.5-1.75 a light, but that same grower could do 2+ or up to 3 with Sours of sorts...so while it's low yield for some, it's decent or pretty good yield for some and the hype train has made it a breeze to spread around, fwiw

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I've never begged or asked for a cutting by name from pals but I was gifted a cherry OG once and all this hype not to mention some pix and low yield reminds me of it only because I may have not had the cookies but its the closest I guess I been to it and this plant right here... Burnt would leave for hours a smell of a week seven blossoming plant.... Burnt smell smelled parallel to living aroma what more can a cannasuer ask for

true grit

true grit

Ya you def said it Baba. I also look at a lotta pros/cons when pickin what to run on a table. While i can get 2+ from my stardawg/chems- shes at times finicky and def not as easy to trim. Vegges a little different and takes a lot more training before and during and has more popcorn/larf. Where as this GSC is gonna take a hair more veg size, but vegges faster, trims faster and IMO should be able to be in the 1.5-2lb range consistently and i had to do virtually no training/staking after supercropping at flip. I also like teh fact that shes not a noodler like a lotta OG's in veg (im def first to say i suck at veggin monster OG bushes- thank goodness for wifi LOL)...and like ya said her name brings people/better pricing. slightly less or almost the same at higher prices and less work is worth it IMO. And shes flame.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

yup. the homie was gonna snag me a pack but there was only 1 left so he got it for himself. got scotts and rug burn tho.
Damn that sucks.. I was trying 2 get a few more bucks so I could mob 2morro.. But if there already gone.. No need 4 me 2 b excited anymore..

Those r some sic strains u did get.. I got Scott's but needed Doc's & rug burn..

Peep this tho I'm still happy but a Lil mad at my self b'cuz I really wanted TK cross that's y I was gunna head 2 soCal.. & my dumb ass had a TK cross since the SF cup months ago. The Scott's OG is made with a TK mom & Raredankness #1 male & Leroy was made with a TK mom & a Raredankness #2 male.. So I'm gunna pop my pack & b happy.. But it sure would of been fun hunting threw 2 different packs..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Damn that sucks.. I was trying 2 get a few more bucks so I could mob 2morro.. But if there already gone.. No need 4 me 2 b excited anymore..

Those r some sic strains u did get.. I got Scott's but needed Doc's & rug burn..

Peep this tho I'm still happy but a Lil mad at my self b'cuz I really wanted TK cross that's y I was gunna head 2 soCal.. & my dumb ass had a TK cross since the SF cup months ago. The Scott's OG is made with a TK mom & Raredankness #1 male & Leroy was made with a TK mom & a Raredankness #2 male.. So I'm gunna pop my pack & b happy.. But it sure would of been fun hunting threw 2 different packs..
i think so to. i wanted the docs to but sometimes you gotta get what you can and be happy. also had the homie grab me some sin city gear. nightfire og and nightmare og. hella stoked on the nightfire. wifi 3 is the mom :cool: haha.

the scotts aint no punk bruh but you know that. pop them bitches already son. look at it this way, you got some more loot for other beans haha .

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i think so to. i wanted the docs to but sometimes you gotta get what you can and be happy. also had the homie grab me some sin city gear. nightfire og and nightmare og. hella stoked on the nightfire. wifi 3 is the mom :cool: haha.

the scotts aint no punk bruh but you know that. pop them bitches already son. look at it this way, you got some more loot for other beans haha .
Damn cheese u came up nice beans.. Yea im gunna pop the Scott's OG in a few days.. We're doing a nice pheno hunt over here Aligee already popped his pack & I'm gunna pop mine & he is gunn ask his homie 2 pop his pack.. 3 packs 2 find sumthin nice.. What's up doggie do u want in on the mega pheno hunt.. & when I say mega pheno hunt I mean mega 2 my small time ass.. Popping 3 packs of seeds is prolly nuthin 2 some people.. But 2 me that's big.. LOL..

Top Bottom