Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
GSC (Forum Cut) 26 days in. 1st run, one of two in the room ;)
Peace all! Motiv
IMAG0127

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm a big cookie fan.. I really like the high of the cookies late at nite b'cuz it's more of a nite time med 4 me.. I also love showing her off 2 people.. Lots of people never seen cookies or never seen the real deal.. Or possibly juss never seen a batch a bomb as mine.. I love 2 see there jaw fall 2 the ground when they see it & smell it.. Then when they smoke it there very happy.. I sure will grow this strain 4 a long time.. This strain ain't 4 everybody & I doesn't bother me if u don't like it.. Smoke what ever weed make u happy..we all grow dank so none of us should ever b mad..

Have a Mega Stoney day everybody!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
have you guys ever tried tying down the top and then releasing and topping it once the side branches are all reaching the top level?
I tied the top down on one while early in veg..it made a ton on branches..or should I say Vines?o_O
i have a few cookie plants that dont wanna stand up like a tree..They wanna grow like a Vine :confused:
they were leaning on the other plants

I dont think Im doing it right inside...I suck inside..

Different plant in the sun

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Lookin good doggie there huge.. There gunna stretch a good amount & it looks like ur gunna have a great cookie harvest.. I'm gunna flip 8 Lil GSC's in a few days so were gunna b harvesting cooks at the same time. Mine r only 1/2 the size of ur monsters tho..

Meee toooo.
I just flipped these four in a hoop house!..

so I will be right behind you and Rival with some cookies I hope:)
the one in the gh is still stretching and getting fatter:D
Cookiescrog218
BigCookie218

The ones that wanted to lay down like a vine got their wish
The wanna be tree...got a ten Gal.... Might need a tomato cage

Edit to add; thats a ewok clone in there with the cookies

Latest posts

Top Bottom