Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Cheers to all you blessed farmers who picked up such fine genetics. It's not my time but I'm excited for when it comes have fun with all the new frijoles fellas!

southstreets

southstreets

Yea the rare dankness stuff looks legit! Good luck to all.. Hopefully you find a good Tk leaner! Glad I got the cut lol don't have the room to pheno hunt.. Hopefully some of you will get grow logs going on there RD gear..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

so Frosty it glows!
Nice work MWD! Thats in a 1 gal?
I vegged my ali cut for a month after burning them the day I got em..:confused:
and then put one in a 3 gal for the GH feb flower shessh..Man..I cant friggin wait!!!!!!
Yes Ken put her in a 1 gal and not even full of dirt kinda top dresses later early flower to get some extra nutrients in her. She was in a super soil mix meaning just bone meal, blood meal, kelp, guanos and they were cooked in for a couple weeks and then planted that mix 1/2 the pot and regular dirt the top half of the mix. I run if I can newer plants in this mix to see whats going on with them before messing on a larger scale (easy as can be also just water and teas)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Grit- you are spot on virtually no trimming Im usually still oogling over the nugs and how pretty they so doesnt count as picking off a few leaves hah. The plant can is just fast all around and can be taken down a little earlier imo if wanted to. Thinking I can fit more gsc runs in than other plants. I have an indiana bbgum that takes down at 52 and predator pink at 50-56 but they dont veg like this plant and take longer honestly. I can flip a gsc after a week veg from rooted and do well in beds I cant do that with any plant I have period. and the taste/aroma is outstanding.. will roll a fatty and see what thats about.

EVOKE

EVOKE

What up it was crazy yesterday soo fuckn many people were at the cup...yup cali con was there with a paper sign saying that had gsc fems.. I jus walked by... there was a shit load of dabing going on... I was soo fukn faded I met up with some farm fam peeps I was chilln over by rare dankness and sin city talking to the homies..those sin city mofo can dab it up... got me my rare dankness packs... my homie said they sold out on blue power packs in a few hours...it was fun I left early cuz I knew it was gonna be a bitch to leave when it was over... was thinking of going today...not sure yet.. I smoked some of ES1 cookies great fukn smoke. Smke da homie faders tasty fukn herb.. smoked some of Grod herb kept passing me joints all were fire.. bigcountry was smoking with us cool dude EOS rolled up wit his boy and his old lady..I took some panty droppa og... everyone was like Dayumm whats this..lol. tastey flavorful og pinesol funk on point....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What up it was crazy yesterday soo fuckn many people were at the cup...yup cali con was there with a paper sign saying that had gsc fems.. I jus walked by... there was a shit load of dabing going on... I was soo fukn faded I met up with some farm fam peeps I was chilln over by rare dankness and sin city talking to the homies..those sin city mofo can dab it up... got me my rare dankness packs... my homie said they sold out on blue power packs in a few hours...it was fun I left early cuz I knew it was gonna be a bitch to leave when it was over... was thinking of going today...not sure yet.. I smoked some of ES1 cookies great fukn smoke. Smke da homie faders tasty fukn herb.. smoked some of Grod herb kept passing me joints all were fire.. bigcountry was smoking with us cool dude EOS rolled up wit his boy and his old lady..I took some panty droppa og... everyone was like Dayumm whats this..lol. tastey flavorful og pinesol funk on point....
Sounds like u had a great time

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have another cookie in veg pic ;)

still stretching
GhGSC217

See how Fat that Main stem is? :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My Cookies r about to get the flip 2nite. I'm hella stoked. These girls r looking real good. I only topped them once and they bushed out nice. What do ya'll think?View attachment 290720
Lookin good doggie there huge.. There gunna stretch a good amount & it looks like ur gunna have a great cookie harvest.. I'm gunna flip 8 Lil GSC's in a few days so were gunna b harvesting cooks at the same time. Mine r only 1/2 the size of ur monsters tho..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good doggie there huge.. There gunna stretch a good amount & it looks like ur gunna have a great cookie harvest.. I'm gunna flip 8 Lil GSC's in a few days so were gunna b harvesting cooks at the same time. Mine r only 1/2 the size of ur monsters tho..
I got plenty of room for them. I'm trying to get a lb off them 6 ladies. From ur experience do u think that is possible?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Gotta ask, did the Panty Droppa do it's job? ;)
A night on the town and sack of Panty Droppa sounds like a rap waiting to happen bro...lol

EVOKE

EVOKE

Gotta ask, did the Panty Droppa do it's job? ;)
A night on the town and sack of Panty Droppa sounds like a rap waiting to happen bro...lol
Ohh ya dan kherbs was faded he didnt even want to show the nuggs he bought at the cup... cool ass mofo if u ever get a chance to meet him... hes funny but im funnier..

Top Bottom