Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Dude you have to refrain i know its hard but quit your little kid shit antics. I was stating that it responds well to topping before flip with not a problem. Everything youve ever said about cookies has not come true in fact its the opposite. Im well aware whi the fuck people are on this site as i peruse like yourself for hours. You just humiliate yourself so keep on if you want to be the farm dunce.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

You see when most are wrong they admit they are wrong thats the right thing to do. Classic just admit you were wrong. Its ok not a big deal im wron all the time but the difference is being a man about it.. Gsc preceeded your hype despite your failed efforts and you never grew it. I clowned you hard validly and your just hurt. Im ending it here im tired of it honestly been tired of it.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

thats cool. dude i dont feel humiliated.... weird.

im speaking my mind. dont like it, ask the techs on this site how to ignore me.

i can have my opinion, if the OP would like anything different im sure he can let me know, being that hes a mod. but im sure he's not into praising a fucking strain as much as the truth, so im sure he'll let my banter slide (hopefully)

i dont like growing it. not a fan of growing it. thats where my point has gone. ive liked the smoke, sure... im a 100% indica fan too. i just dont like growing it.

did you make this strain? why is everyone that grows this take what im saying as personal?? you guys have your heart on your sleeve grow up and take an opinion that differs from yours. doesnt mean anyone is wrong.

i will retract the bs statement now that it has won an award... thats something to show for it.

now what, about that, and cookies, have i said that is "false"??? pretty sure ive stated opinions, which are neither true nor false, simply MINE.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

You see when most are wrong they admit they are wrong thats the right thing to do. Classic just admit you were wrong. Its ok not a big deal im wron all the time but the difference is being a man about it.. Gsc preceeded your hype despite your failed efforts and you never grew it. I clowned you hard validly and your just hurt. Im ending it here im tired of it honestly been tired of it.
ok tell me right now how i am "wrong" with an opinion, asshole.

pretty sure i DID grow it... and tossed it. as said. dont believe me? im sure ten people in this thread saw it growing or were the ones that gave me the cut.... so bullshit there too dude.

stop attacking someone with a different opinion as yours. stop lobbying for a fuckin strain... furthermore i just gave it props for winning an award. get that defensive dick out of your mouth and welcome some difference in life dude.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

First off you said you threw the strain out in veg. You havent grown it. This info is on here fyi bc you typed it. Maybe your gf did?

Are you a dead head? If not stay the fuck out. This is a dead show as ken stated quit talking shit about our favorite band.

I can go back thru and have a quoting frenzy with your material but thats not needed. The people remember just some arent as vocal as i. Not to mention u make some funny claims personally as well so i cant believe what you say honestly. 24 yr old kid drives a skyline but looks for cragslist equipment?! Whatever dude im not that ballin but i dont buy USED equipment off cl. Maybe yiu have a sentra?

Im just going by what you say and what i see. Not many doubt me ova here from my claims. I never saw a gsc anything from you except you being "that kid" and annoying from the start and people labeling me as mean lolololol. Mwd is mean. Shit truth hurts.

Top Bottom