Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bckwht

Got an AMAZING sample of p-91! THANK YOU!! Been fucking YEARS. .

I've never really researched p-91 but I should be getting a freebie pack of sour jefe from sin city seeds and the "el jefe" that makes half that cross is suppose to be p91 x SD hog...I'm a lil more excited to run these now, thanks classic! Who knows if it'll shine through at all but hey there's always a chance and that keeps me goin strong!

Goo this entire thread is killer, I love seein all the finest OGs and cookie mixes

EVOKE

EVOKE

Check out the new video game that just came out... get your game on....
DORNER

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

no disrespect classic but cookies absolutely crush those in appearance which usually translates to other varieties. Thats why there isnt a ghost og thread with a zillion posts. I think you need to visit cali homie.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Lololol. Okay dude. I suppose appearance is why you smoke herb???

I smoke to get high. Stay on cookies, more ghost and true for me!!!!
And its always hilarious to say an og would yield double of any strain, but it does for gsc. It sounds like you only grow gsc that one strain by your attitude. Bummer man! but i just take everything you say w a grain of salt.

Girl scout cookies "and friends" is what i got at, if you dont like it shut your fuckin mouf.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

yeah appearance usually translates to fire in my world. When it looks proper it usually is. just sayin. I love me some outdoor though... more power to you.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Lololol when you grow up let me know man. Apparently you either just got in the game from some hip hop songs or you have no fuckong clue what youre talking about. Either way, i made a post about the friends, and your condesending pessemistic attitude towards anything other than gsc is hilarious. I wont talk shit on what you grow cause i have respect, especially where its due, And not due.

Schmuck.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Yo MIDWEST
I offer you a challenge.

3 strainsyou pick em, that YOU GREW.

1. Lab tests
2. We'll test each others
3. We'll have a non biased 3 rd party sample both and see whats better.

Let me know if you wanna put on your big boys shoes.

Loser owes winner a mobius perc dab set.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Quit ur whining! Please u guys. This is the last warning! Thanx for sharing the pics but I'm pretty sure Goo don't wanna here all the BS again and again.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

man your so defensive homie, this is really hard but out of respect for everyone but no comment... hip hop lol you dont know me fer sure.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Quit ur whining! Please u guys. This is the last warning! Thanx for sharing the pics but I'm pretty sure Goo don't wanna here all the BS again and again.
Sorry man. The challenge i will do via pm and quiet, but that should ultimately stop the erroneous bitching and complaining. Sorry bro!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Would u argue wit a Real Girl Scout over who's Cookies r better? U can get the same from Kebbler for half the price and they taste better! That's not the principal of this story. It's the fact that this is and ENDLESS argument. I have better strains than u both! How u like them apples? HAHAHA!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

yeah appearance usually translates to fire in my world. When it looks proper it usually is. just sayin. I love me some outdoor though... more power to you.
Its that time o the month for the mrs....(and obviously a few other people)

Lolololol soon enough!! HAHA
Would u argue wit a Real Girl Scout over who's Cookies r better? U can get the same from Kebbler for half the price and they taste better! That's not the principal of this story. It's the fact that this is and ENDLESS argument. I have better strains than u both! How u like them apples? HAHAHA!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Ur funny, bro! Bag appeal don't mean shit. I got strains in my arsenal that blow Cookies out of the water. I'm gonna have my batch tested to see how she stacks up compared to my Army of Dankness! LOL. I'm sure it will be a win, win situation.
right i had blackberry kush that looked fucking incredible and was straight trash !

Top Bottom