Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

yeah blackberry is some strait bunk i will agree but thats not what this was about rival sorry your losing track. FYI it wasnt ever an argument of any sort I stated and girly pants get defensive. Im totally cool with that kid but when people start wigging saying lets do lab tests and all that stfu homeboy! come to cali then shit i go to that lame ass state all the time..

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Ur funny, bro! Bag appeal don't mean shit. I got strains in my arsenal that blow Cookies out of the water. I'm gonna have my batch tested to see how she stacks up compared to my Army of Dankness! LOL. I'm sure it will be a win, win situation.
Thank you someone that knows what they are talking aboot

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yeah blackberry is some strait bunk i will agree but thats not what this was about rival sorry your losing track. FYI it wasnt ever an argument of any sort I stated and girly pants get defensive. Im totally cool with that kid but when people start wigging saying lets do lab tests and all that stfu homeboy! come to cali then shit i go to that lame ass state all the time..
Your name is midwest, i was born and raised in california. Dont even start w your nonsense. Frost factor?? Is this a joke?? Hahaha wow. This is a whole nother level of wtf. Didnt you JUST move out there?? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Youre hilarious dude.

And blackberry kush is the fucking shit if you have the real cut, cheese simply confirmed that shit can look good and be trash, to otherwise call bullshit on what you were saying. I dont think he was in any way agreeing with you.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Does this remind anyone of 09-10 when the kids would defend Chemdog #4 to the death?? Shit cracked me up then, cracks me up now.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

defending what? i just stated appearance which as we all know doenst mean shit thats all. you just got real defensive homie

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Hahahaha playin both sides again midwest...

Yawn... Guess ill hit the ignore button again.
Youre a joke dude. Thats all i will say. Read what youve said this morninf, then what you just said. Then take your shirt collar and pull... Your head should now be out of your ass.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

come up for air and get off dwds dick, maybe youll realize whats up, until then dont talk shit about anything I do bc homie your not on my level

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This is for u Punkers! Pennywise tearing shit up a few nites ago in Sacto. The fuckin' Pit was fierce. When they played Fuck Authority, they venue went crazy.
CAM00023

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

^hahaha.. santa cruz cut is the best of the bd from what Ive tasted and tried. many many people grew it and many people arent that great of growers which helps dilute a strain.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

come up for air and get off dwds dick, maybe youll realize whats up, until then dont talk shit about anything I do bc homie your not on my level
Lol. Suppose drivin gtr's w not a care in the world is below your grade. My bad forgot how bad i had it.

Your life must rock to be below your level on any fuckin grade.

There is some dick swingin for ya, little boy. I made 6 figures in a crashed california market first year out of high school. You are seriously talking out of your ass so much.

Ive wasted more time thinking about your stupid bullshit roundabout arguments to go any further. Have fun being as close minded and ignorant as you are, and if i ever see ya in real life i wont be pissed, ill simply hand you a nug of whatever im smoking on, then expect the same in return, and we can finally see who is full of shit.

T

tipper619sd

I was gifted this seed from a friend who had some bomb cherry pie but i have never seen her grown before . I took a few pics for u guys to maybe help me out. Right now i have her under a 4 bulb t5 in soil she was at a friends house for a few weeks now she has came home and has grown huge in 3 weeks. makingoo I hope this is cool if not sorry for posting bro.

Imagejpeg 3 49

Imagejpeg 2 75

Imagejpeg 2 76

Imagejpeg 2 77

S

smoketrees

not to add fuel to the fire. But the real deal P91 is wayyyyy more potent than the gsc. Its the most sleepy bud ive ever smoked/grown. I so wish i still had the cut, it was miracle herb for insomnia.

also, once again, whoever said they bought seeds of GSC from BCBD, beware, they stole my pics to advertise there GSC, so its doubtful that they even have the GSC cut. One would think if they were able to mass produce S1's they would be able to produce a photo of there own? Its more than likely its some random seed they bought by the kilo that they repackaged

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

That would be me smoketrees. Hope it is not the fact. We shall see. Thanks for the heads up as it is a little late for me at this point.

Top Bottom