Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

lol alright we get the picture smoketrees bcbd used ur pic.. got it the first 10 times u posted.. and i dont think many active members buy from bcbd.. goo ima holla in a little when im less busy.. bout that cookie nuggery
^i stand corrected lol.. ganga al?? thought youd kno better..

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

no disrespect classic but cookies absolutely crush those in appearance which usually translates to other varieties. Thats why there isnt a ghost og thread with a zillion posts. I think you need to visit cali homie.

Visit cali........I love how this is everyones response.....there are almost 7 x as many people in California. That many more growers good and bad. Here are some number. As with anywhere it is mostly in who you know/meet. And Co is wack....ok.

Colorado 2012- 5,187,582
California 2012- 38,041,430

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

If gsc isn't as good as everyone says it is. Then why are there 227 pages alone on this thread regarding it. It's obviously got something that other strains do not. Or it wouldn't be discussed like it is. Anyone that has seen a handful of plants will know the look and smell and growth are special. If you deny that then why are you even still messing with MJ. You will never be satisfied like a high maintenance whore. Btw I will keep my RS4 you can have your Nissan.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

If gsc isn't as good as everyone says it is. Then why are there 227 pages alone on this thread regarding it. It's obviously got something that other strains do not. Or it wouldn't be discussed like it is. Anyone that has seen a handful of plants will know the look and smell and growth are special. If you deny that then why are you even still messing with MJ. You will never be satisfied like a high maintenance whore. Btw I will keep my RS4 you can have your Nissan.
MERCEDES, FTW!

S

smoketrees

lol alright we get the picture smoketrees bcbd used ur pic.. got it the first 10 times u posted.. and i dont think many active members buy from bcbd.. goo ima holla in a little when im less busy.. bout that cookie nuggery
^i stand corrected lol.. ganga al?? thought youd kno better..

lol ya i know, sorry for beating a dead horse, but GanjaAl didnt see my post before purchasing his beans, even after ive said it 10 times :P. (as i see you have now noticed as well, lol)
I hope GanjaAl keeps us updated with pics on how his turn out. Im glad someone has at least snagged a pack to see what there really all about

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

LMAO... the wife is going to beat my ass. :eek: Going to be that and Reserva Privada OG Skywalker in chow. We shall see boys and girls.

;)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

2 7 gal in canna coco. See how they turn out. Transplanted a couple days ago flipping in a few days

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

and reeling this thread back in...hows it going with the ladies makingoo?
Everything is doing great I'm only 9 days in2 flower so nuthin 2 exciting yet there juss gettin there stretch on. Maybe in a week I'll have a tiny flower 2 show off..LOL

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Rite on doggie cookies is fire.. A weak ass strain would never win 1st place at a Cannabis Cup.. 1st place means its good stuff & I'm not the only 1 that thinks that..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Organicyum grows some tasty herb i can definitely vouch. He knows bout that hippie shit

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've smoked some nice blue dream b4.. It kinda seems like there's 2 different cuts b'cuz 1 has a super strong haze high & sometimes I don't get that from other batches.. There r so many new growers growing blue dream b'cuz it yields so much.. But 90% of the Blue dream floating around the NO sucks!! The new growers don't care about the work there puttin out.. There all about the money..

I'm different I can care less about the money I'm more concerned with growing the best fire possible.. My name goes out on every nugg the homies smoke.. I want people 2 connect my name with fire ass dank.. My name is more important 2 me then money... Death b4 dishonor!! & it's a dishonor 2 put out weak ass bud..

I'm not saying new growers can't b like me.. I juss wish there were more growers like me in my town..LOL!!

Shamus

Shamus

just gotta say on my end not true ik not directed at me but im fairly new to this and i love this plant.. everything about it.. i like staring at it.. smoking with them.. making their lives happy.. because they allow me to do the same.. and my true motivation is my fam n community.. not viral fame or pots of gold n heel clicks.. i dropped by with good relevent info and get blindly shit on by people that dont know me and thats whack. i see some folks dont stop being mean glad its not just me.. i however will stick up for someone and say that frost in no way = better high.. at all. its KIND of a good measuring point and no doubt gets shit out the door but show me a dank AF exotic pure sativa that makes you trip balls with good bag appeal.. some of the best stuff looks like shit.. i didnt even go thru the 70-80's and ik this.. and if u did and still go by that rule and did i think you lost your way. shit half the doubled/triple worked alien X's the males seem to actually hurt the potency of the parent but add frost IMO.
have a good day, love life
we have the potential to help people in this line of professionalism/hobbies and shoudl do just that

Natural

Natural

stopping in to say HI Goo! them cookies look like a real treat homie. I hope she does tricks for ya this round so you can fill up them cookie jars. I think Montel's onto the cookies too..he was on DrOz talkin bout eatin up a whole box of GSC..cause he had the munchies bro..guess he was smokin cookies before he ate them cookies lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

2 me frost indicates a well grown strain.. I want 2 see caked frost everywhere that's the bud I'm gunna grab 1st. << does that always work out? NO but 80% of the time it's worked 4 me.. If I don't see frost I think it's not grown 2 it's fullest or has been jacked 4 the crystals by a greedy grower trying 2 double cash in.. Even if its not the frostiest strain if its grown well it should have a nice coat of visible THC.. I want 2 see the whole mushroom head intact not juss a stick with no head attached..

With that being said I've gotten some OG's that looked OK & tested hella low at 12-15% THC but the high juss blew my top off.. So I do know not 2 judge a bud by looks alone.. But most of time if the bud looks ugly then it's crap..not all the time but most of the time.

I look a buds like I look at chicks she has 2 look good 2 catch my eye..I'm a picky motherfucker.. I won't fuck a ugly chick juss b'cuz she gots a pussy.. & I won't smoke a bud juss b'cuz it's a bud.. My girl & my weed need 2 catch my eye.. I want it all she must look good, smell good, & even taste good.. If my girl or my weed don't have all that then she gets tossed.. I know I'm wrong 4 thinking the way I do but at the same time I ain't gunna lie I don't want a nickel I only want a dime..

I know I'm gunna miss out on some fire b'cuz I judge my weed by looks but if I don't give a shit then what am I really missing out on..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

looks help let me clarify it wasnt the end all be all. seen plenty of great outdoor that rocked me but you couldnt tell by looks. Also Im definitely no cookie fiend by any means just liking the strain and it works in my garden. Never meant to give hostility, shit its cannabis not sure why I even tripped.

Top Bottom