Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

How were you guys shaving on larger sized cookie plants? Maybe waayne or grit can chime in.. I have 2 in 7 gallons and they are pretty fuggin big. I was thinking maybe just leave most all due to the way she buds with some larger nice ones mid to lower range. Thanks guys. oh shit ILL you may have a lil feedback forgot you homie...

Dad

Dad

You guys make training that cookies sound fun does it grow the same outdoor or anybody run it outdoor? or Greenhouse
subcool did idk what the title of the video is but just check out his youtube channel, he wasnt very impressed with it

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Thought id jump on the cookie craze(forum cut) n c what all the hypes about. For me, the dollars gotta make sense, so I'm trying her out for a place in my garden, she needs to yield in my kinda of set up or she gotta go, so I have a test run of 3 gurls in a small bed 3ftx1.5ft and i have 1 gurl in a big 6 gal air pot. Day 11 pixs below.
P1050860
P1050861
P1050863
P1050868
P1050869

EXCITED LIKE A KID IN A COOKIE STORE, cant wait to harvest her.

Confu...

S

smoketrees

Shamus you said the dhn is og dom? And lanky too?
Maybe its og dom in smell, but growth wise its rather slow indica, almost identical to the ogkb but the dhn is slightly stretchier/spaced nodes, and the ogkb has a slightly more mutant like growth

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thought id jump on the cookie craze(forum cut) n c what all the hypes about. For me, the dollars gotta make sense, so I'm trying her out for a place in my garden, she needs to yield in my kinda of set up or she gotta go, so I have a test run of 3 gurls in a small bed 3ftx1.5ft and i have 1 gurl in a big 6 gal air pot. Day 11 pixs below.View attachment 294235View attachment 294237View attachment 294238View attachment 294239View attachment 294240

Confu...
Nice cookies it looks like ur gunna have a nice harvest with them cooks.. U sure can make her yield but it juss takes a Lil more work.. Ur gunna really like GSC

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Shamus you said the dhn is og dom? And lanky too?
Maybe its og dom in smell, but growth wise its rather slow indica, almost identical to the ogkb but the dhn is slightly stretchier/spaced nodes, and the ogkb has a slightly more mutant like growth
U got that rite doggie the DHN cut vegges hella super slow & looks very similar 2 the OGKB cut but the finished buds r way different.. OGKB smells kinda like cookie dough with almost 0 purple & the DHN (platinum cookies) smells strong of OG & purps up like the forum cut.. The OGKB cut is slightly more powerful then both forum & DHN.. There so very similar that I'd b very happy running any of them.. I got the forum cut & I have access 2 the DHN cut (Aligee) so I'm juss hunting 4 the OGKB cut. I do have a line on the cut & I have a tiny chance 2 get it.. But as of now I've had no luck..

S

smoketrees

Aren't you bro's with norcal goo? I bet hell give it to you sooner than later, she seems to slowly be leaking out. seems maybe the animal gets passed around a little more. but then there is those out there passing around random cuts with the animal tag cause animal is a hot commodity. And then those with the dhn,, who call it ogkb, or legitimately believe in there mind dhn and ogkb are the same. Things are only going to get far worse and diluted. All about knowing your sources.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Aren't you bro's with norcal goo? I bet hell give it to you sooner than later, she seems to slowly be leaking out. seems maybe the animal gets passed around a little more. but then there is those out there passing around random cuts with the animal tag cause animal is a hot commodity. And then those with the dhn,, who call it ogkb, or legitimately believe in there mind dhn and ogkb are the same. Things are only going to get far worse and diluted. All about knowing your sources.
Yes sir he is my homie & he's the guy I'm talkin bout.. If it ain't from OGKB or NorCalkid then I can't say 4sho it's the OGKB cut.. It's not up 2 him if I get the cut he needs 2 ask OGKB if its kool.. I'm sure I'll get the cut from him 1 of these days..'I juss need 2 wait my turn.. Everybody knows I keep shit on lock no matter what.. I protect these rare cuts with my life doggie..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Yes sir he is my homie & he's the guy I'm talkin bout.. If it ain't from OGKB or NorCalkid then I can't say 4sho it's the OGKB cut.. It's not up 2 him if I get the cut he needs 2 ask OGKB if its kool.. I'm sure I'll get the cut from him 1 of these days..'I juss need 2 wait my turn.. Everybody knows I keep shit on lock no matter what.. I protect these rare cuts with my life doggie..
last time i talked to him he had no plans on releasing it . things change tho

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Ha i got some samoas the other day wasnt feelin the mint... I seen ganja rebel i think it was on another site crush some outdoor cookies.
It seems organics did well for me and others so makes me wonder but as much as I want I cannot grow that shit without carbon my house doesnt have the land Id like, it fucking reeked in my garden.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thought id jump on the cookie craze(forum cut) n c what all the hypes about. For me, the dollars gotta make sense, so I'm trying her out for a place in my garden, she needs to yield in my kinda of set up or she gotta go, so I have a test run of 3 gurls in a small bed 3ftx1.5ft and i have 1 gurl in a big 6 gal air pot. Day 11 pixs below.View attachment 294235View attachment 294237View attachment 294238View attachment 294239View attachment 294240

Confu...
Looking real good Confu!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

shit...girl scout cookie season ended yesterday...hope everyone stocked up :(
That's y I seen somebody with a whole truck load of cookies.. I bet they razed the price b'cuz there not selling them anymore.. It was funny b'cuz I seen them & said oh I want some thin mints & my girl said I'll get u a box then.. But I said fuck that I don't even like thin mints.. I don't really like sweets no cookies, cake, ice cream, or candy 4 me.. Well every once & a while I'll try 1 but it ain't my thing..

Now that I think about it no wonder my daughter don't eat sweets she's juss like me..LOL << & that's not a good thing...

Latest posts

Top Bottom