• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

^ Tk you've popped more beans and tossed them than most people will see
in there life.
ha
I have a feeling you won't be very impressed.

On a side note, I've found a half dozen people that actually do like cookies. Taking down 4 6' monsters this up coming week, we shall see.

Why you hating fool. Lol jk
glad to see your still lurking.. got 8k of cookies going in tables and trust me I wouldn't if it didn't impress me. So while it might of not impressed you it might do it for TK since its all based on preference And if someone can make her yield it would be tk,jack or doubled.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
glad to see your still lurking.. got 8k of cookies going in tables and trust me I wouldn't if it didn't impress me. So while it might of not impressed you it might do it for TK since its all based on preference And if someone can make her yield it would be tk,jack or doubled.
Lets see them cookies in a MPB!:woot: Those would be Cookie Monsters!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Nice cookies it looks like ur gunna have a nice harvest with them cooks.. U sure can make her yield but it juss takes a Lil more work.. Ur gunna really like GSC

thats good to hear Goo, im no stranger to work, I seem to always make things harder for myself so if this bitch puts out AAA and a yield then its on and cracking.
confu

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Not a yielder Confuten specially when compared to strawberry diesel or blue dream.. but she's AAA quality for sure.. she yields like an old school bubba or along those lines..

Still got some cookies if your around my side of town just hit me up and well blaze.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
What up Eser, hope all is well doggie, (with 8k of cookie trays im sure u doing good hehe) hard to compare anything yield wise to BD or ur fiya ass Stwawberry Diesel, Id b cool with 1.25 per 1k, less than that and cant afford to run a full bed of hers. What day are u on for those cookie beds? can we see some pixs? Hell ye im down to burn one pimp, jus gotta find the time, they got me working 60+hrs at work then my kids keep me busy with their sports, then the gurls need attention, fuck i got no life bro. ima get at u this weekend pimp. Stay up!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
You guys make training that cookies sound fun does it grow the same outdoor or anybody run it outdoor? or Greenhouse
Winter Greenhouse Cookie update :)

GHCookie34

The stems get fatter outdoors ;)

Shamus

Shamus

My cut tests out at 19% thc with about 3% CBN's.. Js jus some swag tho. Lol what did the animal test out at? 21%.. so by me mr.noob who apparently can't grow a bean stalk pumped 19% JUST thc and for a total thc, Cbn combined 22%..'just wait till I dial this bitch in
Peace

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My cut tests out at 19% thc with about 3% CBN's.. Js jus some swag tho. Lol what did the animal test out at? 21%.. so by me mr.noob who apparently can't grow a bean stalk pumped 19% JUST thc and for a total thc, Cbn combined 22%..'just wait till I dial this bitch in
Peace
Nice numbers & u say that's only the 1st run? U know its only gunna get better.. Great work

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

thats good to hear Goo, im no stranger to work, I seem to always make things harder for myself so if this bitch puts out AAA and a yield then its on and cracking.
confu
Ur gunna b more then happy with her doggie

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

D
Damn a 8k cookie run that's a mega run.. Sounds hella nice doggie

S

smoketrees

last time i talked to him he had no plans on releasing it . things change tho

i know of two people he has given it to. Then im sure there are other people ogkushbreath has given the cut too. There has to be people out there with the cut, just calling it GSC, but they obviously wouldnt ever call it ogkb. I know norcal isnt ever gonna wanna 'release' it, but that doesnt mean he wont give it to people he trusts

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i know of two people he has given it to. Then im sure there are other people ogkushbreath has given the cut too. There has to be people out there with the cut, just calling it GSC, but they obviously wouldnt ever call it ogkb. I know norcal isnt ever gonna wanna 'release' it, but that doesnt mean he wont give it to people he trusts
100% real talk doggie. Great post.. U r rite there good friends do have the cut but like u said they only call it Girl Scout Cookies not OGKB. I sure would love 2 b added 2 there trusted people list..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The cookies r really starting 2 fill up the tent & when I walk in2 the room I'm hit hard by some super funk.. These plants r loving the H16 & even my 2 test plants love H&G.. I've never seen my plants so happy.. I was thinking it would take some time 2 figure out these new nutes but so far so good there loving it..

Peep how the center plants r trying there hardest 2 catch up 2 my giant indica growing plants I placed in the corners.. I also stuffed my big True OG in the corner do I hope she don't get out of hand with her stretch..

Latest posts

Top Bottom