• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Damn goo!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

damn bro thats a sickass jungle.... mad props bro...
Thanks doggie.. This is a mixed jungle I got lots of different stuff in there..the 4 big plants in the corners r:

Bottom left corner is cherry pie & bottom right corner is True OG..
Top left is my white fire "white" pheno & top right corner is ?? Strain fake cookie cut..

All in the middle is wifi,tru,cooks,fpog,galactic Tahoe, fire dog, & both top secret alien strains.. I never run juss 1 strain b'cuz I love a variety

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

thats a sick line up up got there... i tired to have a variety but some plants burned others didnt get enough nutes.. i water all the same lazy me so i just run a few now....
Yes that's the hard part but 1/2 of these strains I've ran already & know exactly what each plants want & all my new test strains r feeding off the super low GSC nute schedule.. But 4 the most part they all love H16 & all I need 2 do is weaken the mix by adding some water 2 lower my ppms 4 my light feeding strains.. I noticed all my plants r much happier if I keep there food on the lighter side

Dad

Dad

wow goo, that tent is poppin. mine are looking like they are going to stretch more and more and they already doubled from 4 days ago and the plants are in 5gallon pots, super funky kushy aromas over here in sincity

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

wow goo, that tent is poppin. mine are looking like they are going to stretch more and more and they already doubled from 4 days ago and the plants are in 5gallon pots, super funky kushy aromas over here in sincity
Ummmm kushy aromas r the best.. Damn I bet it's hot over there.. We can get up to 115 over here I bet u deal with that like nuthin..

Reactions: Dad
Dad

Dad

Ummmm kushy aromas r the best.. Damn I bet it's hot over there.. We can get up to 115 over here I bet u deal with that like nuthin..
I just moved here so i havent dealt with the summer yet lol but if you want to grow here you have to have a dehumidifyer and a/c etc. i plan on germing the sinmints . i hope to have the same flavor as you guys. the description on them says "cookie dough with mint & chocolate overtones, extremely strong"

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I just moved here so i havent dealt with the summer yet lol but if you want to grow here you have to have a dehumidifyer and a/c etc. i plan on germing the sinmints . i hope to have the same flavor as you guys. the description on them says "cookie dough with mint & chocolate overtones, extremely strong"
Pop them beans doggie & let's see what there all about

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
The cookies r really starting 2 fill up the tent & when I walk in2 the room I'm hit hard by some super funk.. These plants r loving the H16 & even my 2 test plants love H&G.. I've never seen my plants so happy.. I was thinking it would take some time 2 figure out these new nutes but so far so good there loving it..

Peep how the center plants r trying there hardest 2 catch up 2 my giant indica growing plants I placed in the corners.. I also stuffed my big True OG in the corner do I hope she don't get out of hand with her stretch..View attachment 294629
Yeah Man! Those look Great Goo! Super happy plants!

T

tipper619sd

The cookies r really starting 2 fill up the tent & when I walk in2 the room I'm hit hard by some super funk.. These plants r loving the H16 & even my 2 test plants love H&G.. I've never seen my plants so happy.. I was thinking it would take some time 2 figure out these new nutes but so far so good there loving it..

Peep how the center plants r trying there hardest 2 catch up 2 my giant indica growing plants I placed in the corners.. I also stuffed my big True OG in the corner do I hope she don't get out of hand with her stretch..View attachment 294629

damn love that setup is tha one light only love all the flavors

T

tipper619sd

Yes it's a 5X5 tent with a 1000 watt hps

ya man u got it down for sure i am thinking i might switch up from the uc and start using coco or go back to soil idk yet i know i was able to run different strains and get nice quality at the end but idk yet. Wish i was able to get my hands on anything close to what u guys get up north. U have a great lineup in there its like the dream team. Mad props brotha. peace

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ya man u got it down for sure i am thinking i might switch up from the uc and start using coco or go back to soil idk yet i know i was able to run different strains and get nice quality at the end but idk yet. Wish i was able to get my hands on anything close to what u guys get up north. U have a great lineup in there its like the dream team. Mad props brotha. peace
Thanks doggie.. I really love coco b'cuz I'm gettin similar results with coco as I did with soil.. I've been a soil grower 4 many many years till my dog Aligee turned me on 2 coco.. I can get killer smells & tastes if u add lots of organic stuff.. I think the bat guano helps out alot plus act tea once a week gives me killer flavors..

My strains were gifts from all over Cali from deep north, all the way down south.. Some even created rite here in Fresno, CA.. U can't have killer strains without lots of good friends.. If u can't find killer cuts where ur from then I'd start collecting seeds. The next big thing hasn't even been found yet.. I'm a big seed collector I have nice cuts but I need killer seeds 2 back me up juss incase anything goes wrong & all my plants die..

U never know when u might have 2 hit the back door & over the fence with only my seeds in hand.. So I stay ready incase I have 2 start from scratch again..LOL I always hope 4 the best but I'm always prepared 4 the worst!!

Top Bottom