Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoopytime

snoopytime

Right on thx my pal MG! nice words, and I was thinkin the pie myself just from the description, I have never seen the pie tho.

snoopytime

snoopytime

Yes Smoke, I did take one in fact . . here she goes!

Full

S

smoketrees

how many days it at? It could possibly be the cherry pie, but i really cant tell. what smells she putting out?

snoopytime

snoopytime

Its a shade under 8 weeks . . just around 54 days or so. Smells sweeeet like a fruit with some OG pimp cologne funk after flavor in the noser.

snoopytime

snoopytime

Thx MG I'm fine with that! Especially since I got a more likely to be the forum cut around 2 weeks in right now . . . i had thrown up the clone pix around a month ago.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thx MG I'm fine with that! Especially since I got a more likely to be the forum cut around 2 weeks in right now . . . i had thrown up the clone pix around a month ago.
Nice were gunna harvest at the same time.. I'm exactly 14 days in2 flower

T

tipper619sd

Thanks doggie.. I really love coco b'cuz I'm gettin similar results with coco as I did with soil.. I've been a soil grower 4 many many years till my dog Aligee turned me on 2 coco.. I can get killer smells & tastes if u add lots of organic stuff.. I think the bat guano helps out alot plus act tea once a week gives me killer flavors..

My strains were gifts from all over Cali from deep north, all the way down south.. Some even created rite here in Fresno, CA.. U can't have killer strains without lots of good friends.. If u can't find killer cuts where ur from then I'd start collecting seeds. The next big thing hasn't even been found yet.. I'm a big seed collector I have nice cuts but I need killer seeds 2 back me up juss incase anything goes wrong & all my plants die..

U never know when u might have 2 hit the back door & over the fence with only my seeds in hand.. So I stay ready incase I have 2 start from scratch again..LOL I always hope 4 the best but I'm always prepared 4 the worst!!

real chop !

T

tipper619sd

do you have any pulled back full plant shots snoopy?

Im down in SD and i got all the cookie cuts. I know of a couple other heads who were able to source them, plus the people ive given forum too. Im sure youll be able to find the forum and cherry pie down here sooner or later

Man i would love to get my hands on some cookie cuts to grow maybe here soon i guess. But i also wanna be able to grow different strains that are bomb also. Anything down here in sd that is worth getting ??

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

http://www.usu.edu/cpl/PDF/CoconutCoirPaper.pdf.. A cool study for you coco lovers. Made me switch back to peat recently. Hydro shop hooplah custy shit like the rest.
Interesting read.. I've gotten that yellow growth when I've used black gold,bcuzz, or other super salty coco that had mega high ppms rite out the bag.. A good rinse helped that out.. I've never had any issues with canna coco.. I juss might need 2 test out a small bag of peat & see how it does when growing weed

Top Bottom