• Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Nice work Ken.. It looks like she loves it outside.. It's gunna b so tasty
Thanks Goo! :)
I hope You and Ali are gonna test it for me to see if its any good;)
Im going out there to squeze a bud and smell it again :D

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Peep my MADNESS I would only see the front row & the left side row.. The middle & right side of the tent plus the whole back of the tent would never get seen until prolly harvest time..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Just curious, they look so green just wanted to make sure you weren't using cal mag as H16 has plenty. It's coco your reusing?? Was it fresh last round? That might be a serious factor if that's the case?

T

tipper619sd

How do you mean by "forum cut"?
I bought a few GSC clones off a guy $12 a piece...said he's quitting making clones.
Though I've never seen a GSC plant before so I just took his words for it to try out...vegging 1 as a mom.
From what I can tell is that this pheno it has just ONE large main body growing straight up unlike White Fire nor LSD that I've been doing.
Hopefully, it's a real deal.

kinda looks like my wildfire og especially looks like the one my friend has in flower but idk all i do know is those are some nice clones for 12$ mad props man peace

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I 4got about that . I am reusing my canna coco 4 the very 1st time ever
and you fed with advanced non-organic last round? I'm betting that's half or all of your difference...Did you use cannazym or anything at double dose the first two weeks after planting these? Reusing coco in a bed is way different than when plants are confined to containers and they heat up differently and aren't as well insulated as a bed...fwiw

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I hope we can get together to compare the different flavors and smells we all get growing this same cut in different ways!!:woot:

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Okay guys, I'm turning over a new leaf. This latest batch of cookies has changed my mind.

All my friends here are laughing at me hard. Tried it, threw the cut in the trash, watched em slide against the wall into the dumpster haha.

Now that I'm in fucking love, have all these OGs sitting on my table and I seem to always go fr the cookie jar. Needless to say I asked for the cuts back, and got a yes but a ton of laughs from everyone first.

I'm still not going to say its the best or fuckig amazing or anything, but I will go as far to definitely call it elite and elite smoke, and I will always need a full cookie jar now.

Cherry pie is next, lets see if I get hooked haha.

CR- official Cookie Monster. Runnin a bigger one w this next run, let's see what I can do w her.

W

WFireLsD

I just saw some actual GSC nugs and don't know if I really like its yield.
Out of curiousity, does anyone running 4 x 1000w lighter out the GSC? With how many plants and your best yield?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

and you fed with advanced non-organic last round? I'm betting that's half or all of your difference...Did you use cannazym or anything at double dose the first two weeks after planting these? Reusing coco in a bed is way different than when plants are confined to containers and they heat up differently and aren't as well insulated as a bed...fwiw
Yes last round was vegged with A1 veg (synthetic) & flowered with AN Connie A&B with added A1 additives after that super flushed harvest I juss popped the new plants that were in beer cups in2 the hole left from the rootball from last harvest.. I didn't do anything special i juss yanked the old plant rootball out & put the new 1 in..& switched 2 H16 nutes.. There was no money 2 get new coco or a enzyme so I juss used the old coco & used A1 FV tea as my enzyme b'cuz Schwoop told me there were enzymes inside the FV tea.. I only used the fv tea 4 a few weeks & only used about 1oz per gal like directed..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Wow goo stellar u got that thing packed tight man very nice
Thanks doggie.. It's always packed super tight in my tent b'cuz I can never kill a perfectly good plant.. I juss run them all..I'm gunna need 2 start killing more plants b'cuz next run I'm not gunna stuff this many again..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Okay guys, I'm turning over a new leaf. This latest batch of cookies has changed my mind.

All my friends here are laughing at me hard. Tried it, threw the cut in the trash, watched em slide against the wall into the dumpster haha.

Now that I'm in fucking love, have all these OGs sitting on my table and I seem to always go fr the cookie jar. Needless to say I asked for the cuts back, and got a yes but a ton of laughs from everyone first.

I'm still not going to say its the best or fuckig amazing or anything, but I will go as far to definitely call it elite and elite smoke, and I will always need a full cookie jar now.

CR- official Cookie Monster. Runnin a bigger one w this next run, let's see what I can do w her.
View attachment 301084
Hell yea!! I'm very glad 2 hear u have the real deal.. Now u know y we love r cookies so much..LOL

snoopytime

snoopytime

So in a little investigation patrol on instagram, I happened upon @jigga415 's page and upon closer inspection of a photo of FLORIDAH saw it tagged as #NEVERMORETHANFIVELEAVES

So, I decided to inspect my Forum cut Moms since they are way diggin in now to see how many they are throwing . . smiling to myself as I discovered it was #RARELYMORETHANSIXLEAVES and #OFTENFIVELEAVES lolol . . . hopefully a strong clue as to the forum cuts ancestry.
5and6

O

Organicyumyum

View attachment 301084

I call myself The Cookie Crook. I smoke cookie dough (wax), and burn cookie monsters (massive cookie joints). Lol! My cookie jar was full the other day and is already half gone. Luckily I have a backup jar that's twice the size. :D This strain really is unique and amazing. Like you said, I wouldn't say the best, but I have to have it in my garden at all times now. Sour dub, cookies, and high octane og are definite keepers in my garden.

Top Bottom