• Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WFireLsD

DSC04955 Mom GSC
DSC04951 Mom GSC 2
DSC04952 GSC 3wks
Hi guys,
First time trying out the GSC and this is how my lady looks like. What do you guys think?
1st pic: Mom; 2nd pic: Mom's top; 3rd pic: into 19 days of flowering period.
I'll find out in 6 weeks.

W

WFireLsD

How do you mean by "forum cut"?
I bought a few GSC clones off a guy $12 a piece...said he's quitting making clones.
Though I've never seen a GSC plant before so I just took his words for it to try out...vegging 1 as a mom.
From what I can tell is that this pheno it has just ONE large main body growing straight up unlike White Fire nor LSD that I've been doing.
Hopefully, it's a real deal.

true grit

true grit

Oh yea beds would kill it 4sho.. I could never run a bed tho b'cuz I pop seeds all the time & always love running new strains.. I only have 1 spot 2 flower plants & need 2 pull out every plant every 3 days 2 make sure everything is going smooth..

I think the more lights u run the stronger the plants can eat..

Im in beds this round with her. keep ya posted how that goes, things just startin to stretch now.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Goo im running beds with seeds and clones this round in a smaller cab. Seems like it will work just fine. If you like potentially bigger buds due to more root space then this method is for you. I was thinking of putting in sativa dom strains in later to counter stretch or less veg time. Either way should work

Killer cookie pics guys. Everyones killing it and preceding the hype. I havent seen anyone hate whatsoever lately. Hmmm.. Wonder why. Cant wait to post up in a couple weeks when they are blinging stanking up the block, already that anise/hippy smell coming through.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanx, broham! Check out the pics in the Funk Lab. I just posted up some more pics of them sticky hoes. I didnt wanna flood Goo's thread wit my pics. LOL>
I'm gunna head on over there rite now.. But always feel free 2 flood my thread with lots of killer cookie flicks.. It is a cookie thread..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo im running beds with seeds and clones this round in a smaller cab. Seems like it will work just fine. If you like potentially bigger buds due to more root space then this method is for you. I was thinking of putting in sativa dom strains in later to counter stretch or less veg time. Either way should work

Killer cookie pics guys. Everyones killing it and preceding the hype. I havent seen anyone hate whatsoever lately. Hmmm.. Wonder why. Cant wait to post up in a couple weeks when they are blinging stanking up the block, already that anise/hippy smell coming through.
Oh yea I'm sure beds would kill it but 4 me it would never work.. I'm pressed 4 space & my flower tent is smashed in2 a corner & I can only get in from 1 good side.. I flower a grip of different strains in that Lil 5X5 tent some new cuts I've never ran & some seeds I've never ran.. So ever 3 days I take every single plant out of the tent she gets watered,inspected,foliar fead in veg & early bloom, & each plant gets a ppm reading of the runoff<< b'cuz I'm always trying new nutes & writing everything down & creating my own feeding chart 4 every nute line I run.. It's a super pain in the ass but that's how I can try different strains with different nute lines in the same Lil tent all during the same run.. I know beds would work but I'm scared if anything goes wrong with the back corner plants I won't know until It was 2 late.. The back could have bugs,mold,PM, or nanners & I would never know..
When I take out every plant she also gets staked,LST,trimmed & basically shaped 2 fit better the next time they go back in2 the tent.. They get rotated 2 b'cuz they never go back in the same..

A bed would b sic when I figure out what strain I want 2 run & what nute line I want 2 use.. So far I got a few strains & a few different nute line recipes that would kill it in a coco bed with drip timers.. Like a full bed of fruity pebbles or GSC or WiFI #1 & Angels Kush.. That shit would b sic.. But rite now I'm a small grower in 1 flower tent trying out a grip of different things.. After I find my winning combos ill move on 2 beds

Top Bottom