Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice glass:)

Alright I am wondering how long you all are baking those cookies. I know the right thing to do is search the entire thread for the answers but this is the 5426th post and I'm at like day 56 and it looks to me like they could go another week. What do you all think?
View attachment 303484View attachment 303485
Interesting, your cookie flower formation really seems to have some diesel or more of a sativa build with less density. The cookies I've seen and grown are uber dense and compact floral formation. Yours seems to have more of a chemdogish look, no way to tell except for the odor n flavor and high ultimately. Looks dank, and could def be a cookie of some sort, I'm no expert. Just am familiar with the dhn, forum cut real well now.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Interesting, your cookie flower formation really seems to have some diesel or more of a sativa build with less density. The cookies I've seen and grown are uber dense and compact floral formation. Yours seems to have more of a chemdogish look, no way to tell except for the odor n flavor and high ultimately. Looks dank, and could def be a cookie of some sort, I'm no expert. Just am familiar with the dhn, forum cut real well now.
I was thinking it looked Puple Diesel as well, Baba! I figured it looked dif cawz it was grown in a UC.

Amber

Amber

Thats what I have noticed as well with all the cookies I have seen on here. Long skinny stem with the wide space between clustered buds. I was thinking that maybe it was the Under Current style grow I used that maybe was making her different?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Such sexy gals you have there, 63 is the magic number ya think? I'm thinking that sounds like a good plan.
Thanx Amber! I got some other pics in my thread. Stop by if u get a chance. Almost time to start the flush! I'm thinking 63 will be good.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thats what I have noticed as well with all the cookies I have seen on here. Long skinny stem with the wide space between clustered buds. I was thinking that maybe it was the Under Current style grow I used that maybe was making her different?
I have no experience with UC systems or if they change the structure that much. But yeah, your internode length is much more sour diesel like versus OG Kush which is strong in the Cookie's structure it seems. The odor and flavor will be the telltale, looks like a nice yielder!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Check the UC threads for some1 growing Cookies. Try to compare them to ur plants. My boys cuts look totally dif in bud structure! Dif grow styles and nutes make her do dif things.

K

kushsmoker30

i was told by the homie at the hemp center flowering was more then 8 weeks but less then 9.....so around 60 days, n the real shit is stupid dense, too dense imo like fuck this i need a grinder to break it down for a joint

Top Bottom