Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Go a full 9 weeks or a few days more if you can...she'll put the hurt on a lil more. I went 70 days with her the first time to see what she offers..
I usually run 70 days but I wanna clear out that room and get my soil beds growing. Maybe next round I will push her longer. Sometimes shit seems over done at 70. I want that head and body high!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I usually run 70 days but I wanna clear out that room and get my soil beds growing. Maybe next round I will push her longer. Sometimes shit seems over done at 70. I want that head and body high!
Yeah, you gotta keep the lights far that last week so it doesn't interfere with the quality and the purple types will go to golden with too much light exposure at the end. But, you've grown the lavy and purples, you know they can look done at 7-8 weeks easily but the flavor develops and gets richer in week 9 I feel like. Granted GSC isn't a straight purple but pretty much seems like a purple og more than anything else, imo

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yeah, you gotta keep the lights far that last week so it doesn't interfere with the quality and the purple types will go to golden with too much light exposure at the end. But, you've grown the lavy and purples, you know they can look done at 7-8 weeks easily but the flavor develops and gets richer in week 9 I feel like. Granted GSC isn't a straight purple but pretty much seems like a purple og more than anything else, imo
I feel ya, Baba! We will see how she looks when I get the chance to bust out my scope. I'm gonna raise my light up some more and flush again 2nite. She is def some Purple OG! I wanna see how she compares to my Sour Pebbs. Who doesn't love some tasty Purple OG hybrids?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Now this thread is Rockin!
On my tester cut, Some of the tiny lower buds(that should have been pruned before flower)
Were turning brown (or amber) so i took all those off..I think they got fried by the sun.:confused:

I smoked this cookie bud today! :woot:
1stcookiebud415

Sooo Tasty! Even with no cure!! :D Great Buzz too!

Soo.. I chopped another branch
2ndcookbranch415

See the brown and/or hella amber buds on the bottom? o_O:confused:

T

tipper619sd

On my tester cut, Some of the tiny lower buds(that should have been pruned before flower)
Were turning brown (or amber) so i took all those off..I think they got fried by the sun.:confused:

View attachment 306198

View attachment 306204

hell ya CGK looks dank i bet ur happy to smoke those lovely nugs

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

View attachment 306198

View attachment 306204

That bud looks pretty big.. It looks very nice.. Glad u liked the smoke

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I

View attachment 306198

View attachment 306204

I'm really digging the dark and light green contrast!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo's Stoned Thoughts!!

That's gunna b a new thread of mine..LOL.. But till then here is more of my stoned thoughts with no proof like usual.. It's juss a thought so if its not tru then fuck off I'm stoned..LOL here we go.....

I think the FireDog gets her frost from Alien Tech that's inside of the Alien Dog F3 male.. 2 me I get a super sweet cherryish sent.. Kinda like the cherry cough drop sent that cheese described Alien's batch of Alien Dawg (Cherry Pheno) it could b me I'm not sure we'll see how it smokes..

But AliGee has a whole other idea.. He says the only thing GSC & FireDog have in common r OG Kush.. GSC cross came from Florida OG (flo rida OG) what if the story is true & flo rida OG Kush is Triangle Kush??. & what if The White is a S1 from Triangle Kush?? OGR used the White in his White Fire cross & AliGee used WiFi #1 (witch is a white fire pheno)in the FireDog cross..

Who know's?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Does anybody know what that three way cross is supposedly in the white? There was some shit on this site a few years ago... It was a quote from krome about it... I can't find it anywhere now...

Top Bottom