Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
GSC is not a waste of time. The GSC that I smoked was tested at 22% THC not total cannabinoids. Maybe you have not grown a good cut? I wouldn't rate it the best maybe an 8 out of 10. The best strain I have ever smoked is Endgame OG, it was purchased for 20k by my brother. I took one big bong rip and it got me really high. Then after about 15min I got way higher, so high I was scared to death for a good hour. I couldn't feel my body. He's starting a seed company and it will be out next year.
I've smoked so many strains that test in the lower 20's % thc wise, that doesn't mean a lot to me. I haven't really grown out much gsc but trust me I've smoked some insane batches and again my opinion is it's not any better than what else is already out there or in my quiver. Best strain I've ever smoked was called Golden Lion, from the Big Sur area, still haven't smoked anything as potent as it, including the 100 diff OG's I've tried...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
OK baba we get your point thanks for sharing it. now back to the cookies as this is a cookie thread!!
Yeah, thought I was talking bout cookies:D

IMG 2600
IMG 2602
IMG 2603

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
sky walker looks about right.. ya man this sensi star has grown on me for real.. it's dank man.. get everyone str8 rocked and has a killer taste n smell all the way down. not to mention neon green and white boulders.. oh and it yields lol.. but like I said I'd have to pay ppl to take a clone because it's not called og star.. lmao.. the good cookie batch I had stands with the greats easy.. and is very unique.. never had the pie but I'll take your word baba your cp looks as official as it gets...
pie and cookies are good, don't get me wrong but I don't feel they deserve this much hype, imo
That is what was fueling my fire, lol
I smoke cookies when my buddy drops some off but I'd rather smoke the og he drops off too, imo
I guess I find it kinda funny how everyone is searching for cookies and asking if they have the cut, honestly that pic above from skywalker, I could show you tons of plant pics of og hybrids and they would all look strikingly similar to that pic. You really need to grow it out to tell what it is;)

Cookies is dense, frosty, and a lungbuster, it hits deep those are the attributes I find good in it, flavor/odor leave a lot to be desired for me.

edit: Those gsc nugs pictured above are grown by commercial crap growers, fwiw

N

nightmarecreature

The real cookies, doesnt have purple in it. The GSC cuts I have smoked that were all fire, dont have purple. The ones with purple, don't do it for me.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'm just gonna leave this thread alone before I get into an argument, hey nightmarecreature how the fuck do you know for certain the gsc can't turn purple? How many batches have you flowered out? I know for a fact it can purple up.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I'm just gonna leave this thread alone before I get into an argument, hey nightmarecreature how the fuck do you know for certain the gsc can't turn purple? How many batches have you flowered out? I know for a fact it can purple up.
I was just thinking the same thing. "im staying outta this one".

LOL. i guess temps make the weed shitty too. hahahahaha okay im looking away now.

N

nightmarecreature

I have two friends that have grown several GSC out that own dispensaries here in SoCal. The GSC that did not have purple in it were fire. The GSC that had purple in it were crap. I have heard from many people say that GSC does not have GDP in it and others say it does. The reason I say this is because you say GSC is ok. I think you might be smoking on a fake cut of it. The real cut that was purchased for 2k does not have purple in it and it tastes really strong of mint and kush. You said," flavor/odor leave a lot to be desired for me." That is not the case with the real cut. The buds you posted don't look anything like the GSC I have been smoking on. They look like fortune cookies to me.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I have two friends that have grown several GSC out that own dispensaries here in SoCal. The GSC that did not have purple in it were fire. The GSC that had purple in it were crap. I have heard from many people say that GSC does not have GDP in it and others say it does. The reason I say this is because you say GSC is ok. I think you might be smoking on a fake cut of it. The real cut that was purchased for 2k does not have purple in it and it tastes really strong of mint and kush. You said," flavor/odor leave a lot to be desired for me." That is not the case with the real cut. The buds you posted don't look anything like the GSC I have been smoking on. They look like fortune cookies to me.
I forgot your the DON of fukn cookies, enjoy your gsc, as hard as it is too understand I don't care for the cookies. You can chalk that up as I've only seen fake cookies IF it makes you feel any better.

N

nightmarecreature

That cut was bought in San Francisco several years ago and brought to Socal. I have smoked five different cuts of GSC not batches cuts. The real one stands out as a strong mint and kush taste. The buds don't have purple and are very sticky like candy. It makes your eyes red as hell and the high is a creeper. The GSC cuts that produced purple buds were subpar. I find this very strange. As far as I'm concerned GSC is still an OG. Anything with Kush in it is called an OG.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Cookie Talk...
I had a chance to puff on some GSC buds from I medz not to long ago... Nug was nice and dense, it hits hard, good expansion and a nice body high.. But wasn't too excited on the taste/smell. Can someone verify that the I medz cookies is the real deal? My buddy picked up the cut so we'll see how she does..

OG Talk...
The so called 91 OG, is bomb for sure. Above average yield puts out dense golf size nugs and has a bit of a piney smell on the squeeze but with an overall classic OG stank, it doesn't come across as a cross to me.. A keeper..

That nug shot of the True is sick, a few pages back.. The True OG is no joke, I can't imagine anybody tossin this cut.. ILLMIND, If you get a chance to grow the True again, do it.. Its one of the finer OGs I've come across.

Ive got the true!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That cut was bought in San Francisco several years ago and brought to Socal. I have smoked five different cuts of GSC not batches cuts. The real one stands out as a strong mint and kush taste. The buds don't have purple and are very sticky like candy. It makes your eyes red as hell and the high is a creeper. The GSC cuts that produced purple buds were subpar. I find this very strange. As far as I'm concerned GSC is still an OG. Anything with Kush in it is called an OG.
those buds on the book don't really have purple in them and smell minty as hell with a chocolate note in there.

N

nightmarecreature

Just the thought that your brother paid 20k for an endgame og shows me where you are on the hype scale:D

You'll be smoking on it when it gets released in 4 or 5 years. Was it worth it? Hell yes! By the way, I didn't buy it nor do I have a cut of it but I do get some buds.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
You'll be smoking on it when it gets released in 4 or 5 years. Was it worth it? Hell yes! By the way, I didn't buy it nor do I have a cut of it but I do get some buds.
I'll pass on it, got good OG already and I don't buy into the socal hype. I've seen so many OG's and I'm content with mine. Sometimes the grower makes a big diff over the hyped cut...

Latest posts

Top Bottom