Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

90% of the GSC I've smoked had purp in them sometimes not 2 much but almost all of them had some type of purp 2 them.. I've tryed over 20 different batches from the Bay Area mostly San Fran.. Some were better then others but if u found a great batch then it was bomb as fuck.. I think the warmer temps in SoCal play a part in not turning purple b'cuz it's pretty damn cold in SF

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Just the thought that your brother paid 20k for an endgame og shows me where you are on the hype scale:D
haha or on the douche scale.

the whole level of, who the hell would pay 20K for a cut, when real og's are like FIFTEEN DOLLARS nowadays.....
AND

think of how much that guy must think whoever bought it was a tool, to charge TWENTY THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS for a cut. wow. i mean, OG's in the early 2000's ok, but nowhere near that price. and the GSC hype maybe, but im sorry you really paid 20,000 for a cut of herb sir you are retarded.... or a fool and i fist pump the salesman that sold you the shit.

lets see some pics of that.

it is a GSC and Friends right? you got pics of the cookies i wanna see this 20K og.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

This is quickly turning into a fuckery...

To each their own. If baba don't like gsc its OK cus he do sent have to its his choice..

To say gsc doesn't have purple is like saying Bubba can't be purple.. temps play a big role on what turns ourp or not it do sent always have to be strain related...

Anyways its always nice reading the shit that goes thru peoples head..lol

EVOKE

EVOKE

RIGHT... I jus wanna grow,smoke and laugh at some of these stoned post.... smoke on brothers to each their own... were here to learn from each others experiences not to belittle each other... ur grown act grown.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Cookie Talk...
I had a chance to puff on some GSC buds from I medz not to long ago... Nug was nice and dense, it hits hard, good expansion and a nice body high.. But wasn't too excited on the taste/smell. Can someone verify that the I medz cookies is the real deal? My buddy picked up the cut so we'll see how she does..

OG Talk...
The so called 91 OG, is bomb for sure. Above average yield puts out dense golf size nugs and has a bit of a piney smell on the squeeze but with an overall classic OG stank, it doesn't come across as a cross to me.. A keeper..

That nug shot of the True is sick, a few pages back.. The True OG is no joke, I can't imagine anybody tossin this cut.. ILLMIND, If you get a chance to grow the True again, do it.. Its one of the finer OGs I've come across.
i medz cookies is not the " thin mint " but more of an OG cut. ive been there and seen there cuts and flowers from the same cut and it wasnt the "1"

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I have two friends that have grown several GSC out that own dispensaries here in SoCal. The GSC that did not have purple in it were fire. The GSC that had purple in it were crap. I have heard from many people say that GSC does not have GDP in it and others say it does. The reason I say this is because you say GSC is ok. I think you might be smoking on a fake cut of it. The real cut that was purchased for 2k does not have purple in it and it tastes really strong of mint and kush. You said," flavor/odor leave a lot to be desired for me." That is not the case with the real cut. The buds you posted don't look anything like the GSC I have been smoking on. They look like fortune cookies to me.

GSC has purp in it but not that much. never seen a solid dark purp GSC like GDP or URKLE/ i can clearly see from baba's pics he has the legit THIN MINT GSC no doubt about it. sounds like your buddy got ripped for 2k on a og cut. if your buds dont look like babas you AINT smoking GSC.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

90% of the GSC I've smoked had purp in them sometimes not 2 much but almost all of them had some type of purp 2 them.. I've tryed over 20 different batches from the Bay Area mostly San Fran.. Some were better then others but if u found a great batch then it was bomb as fuck.. I think the warmer temps in SoCal play a part in not turning purple b'cuz it's pretty damn cold in SF
a grow room is a grow room is a grow room. we are all aiming for the same enviroment so unless theyre getting repeated HOT runs they should still get a tiny bit of purp. i know you know youre cookies and you can cleary see baba has the "1"

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

haha or on the douche scale.

the whole level of, who the hell would pay 20K for a cut, when real og's are like FIFTEEN DOLLARS nowadays.....
AND

think of how much that guy must think whoever bought it was a tool, to charge TWENTY THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS for a cut. wow. i mean, OG's in the early 2000's ok, but nowhere near that price. and the GSC hype maybe, but im sorry you really paid 20,000 for a cut of herb sir you are retarded.... or a fool and i fist pump the salesman that sold you the shit.

lets see some pics of that.

it is a GSC and Friends right? you got pics of the cookies i wanna see this 20K og.
20k for real deal cuts in the late 90s and early 2k wasnt unheard of but mid 2000s that shit was everywhere like you said. hahahaha maybe i can sell him overtime OG for 10k hahaha

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
20k for real deal cuts in the late 90s and early 2k wasnt unheard of but mid 2000s that shit was everywhere like you said. hahahaha maybe i can sell him overtime OG for 10k hahaha
the overtime is nothing compared to the sudden death OG big cheese, it would take a book as big as the bible to document the lineage on the sudden death OG. It traverses many country lines and knows no borders :D

Alright, seriously though let's see these plants grow Goo! ;)

edit: I apologize to the people reading this thread with my derailing, I just get annoyed when someone uses the old, "you don't like gsc? You must have not had the real one..."
It's like caviar, I don't like it, even the most expensive or the so called considered "best" caviar is blah to me. Doesn't mean I haven't had good caviar. Just means I don't prefer it over other foods.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
you know it, if you stare into the painting deep enough you can see the smoking device and the red eyes they had. MOst copies/renditions of the painting have removed the red eyes though and the smoke in the background...lol
The stories that strain could tell if it could talk ;)

damn, it happened again. I gotta refrain from the threadjack

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

you know it, if you stare into the painting deep enough you can see the smoking device and the red eyes they had. MOst copies/renditions of the painting have removed the red eyes though and the smoke in the background...lol
The stories that strain could tell if it could talk ;)

damn, it happened again. I gotta refrain from the threadjack

break yo self goo, thread jack homie. haha.

soserthc1

soserthc1

well it was an interesting read at least and at 621 post how could a thread ever be on track... lol... I never smoked real , fake , blue, green, or purple girl scout cookies but i still get blasted every night fwiw.... and the person who charged 20k for a cut of anything should be incarcerated for life.... thought we were about compassion and taking 20k for a cut of a plant aint compassionate about anything , I understand supply and demand but 20 grand .....

Latest posts

Top Bottom