Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

Tom is neighbors with C, a cookiefam member... apparently the cookie guys have ruffled his feathers, so Tom was unloading on sflux.

The only info I found useful was the news that Cpie is an offspring of Erkel X f1durban.

fwiw, here's a pic of the original thin mints (jigga's photo)
View attachment 310773

thats some dank for sure ! Stacks like a mofo !

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

This is actually a picture Jigga415 took of my room.. It actually got hacked down yesterday...Looking Chunky and super frosted down like usual... No small Pebbles when going Real ThinMint Cookies
First welcome to the farm, second Great pic, that cut looks to stack well with adifferent look and more leafs. Anything you can share about cycle times, photoperiod and how and or what your cut likes to feed on? When you want to tell what up with that f1 im all ears ha.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I don't want to elaborate on what was said really. No point in beating a dead horse. Only thing that's important is that everyone kissed and made up. Glad to see SFLUXCAPACITOR has made it over here. I told him you fellas would def treat him better than the kids at icmag.
Kids?! Thats being to generous. Literally prenatal babies

ftwendy

ftwendy

Kids?! Thats being to generous. Literally prenatal babies

Now, now... lets not throw stones (even if our place on the high road makes them easy targets):D

There's good and bad people at both sites. I think there's a little more tolerance for letting it all hang out over there, a little more respect and curiosity here. That's why I like this place: more decency. That's also why I like that place: people call it like they see it. There's a balance.

O

Organicyumyum

This is actually a picture Jigga415 took of my room.. It actually got hacked down yesterday...Looking Chunky and super frosted down like usual... No small Pebbles when going Real ThinMint Cookies

Welcome to the farm Sflux. That cookie cut ftwendy posted looks insane! how do you compare that cut to the forum cut?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Sflux. That cookie cut ftwendy posted looks insane! how do you compare that cut to the forum cut?
I think, he said, he hasn't smoked the "Forum cut":confused:

Please excuse my newbie ignorance ( i did do a search) What/Which GSC "cut" won at the Cup last month?o_O
I wanna see those pics..anyone got a link?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I don't want to elaborate on what was said really. No point in beating a dead horse. Only thing that's important is that everyone kissed and made up. Glad to see SFLUXCAPACITOR has made it over here. I told him you fellas would def treat him better than the kids at icmag.
I'm glad he popped up over here 2..

When reading the thread I noticed how kool SFLUXCAPACITOR handled himself.. He was a real "G" the whole time.. He seemed 2 have some stripes on his sleeve.. Good people will always get love here at the Farm

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Now, now... lets not throw stones (even if our place on the high road makes them easy targets):D

There's good and bad people at both sites. I think there's a little more tolerance for letting it all hang out over there, a little more respect and curiosity here. That's why I like this place: more decency. That's also why I like that place: people call it like they see it. There's a balance.
I agree there r lots of super kool good people over there.. I have a lot of respect 4 some of them over there.. But at the same time there r lots of haters there 2..
This is where I kick it tho..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
From the sounds of it, it sounds like nobody has the real Cookies except SFlux...
The posted pic looks much leafier than the forum cut and does resemble the DHN cut as far as crystal formation/hue and leafiness in the bottom of the floral cluster and a longer flower.

Real or not the Forum seems well liked by tons of folks and has swept the last 3 cups she has been in. The REAL thin mint should crush the forum if SFlux doesn't think any of the cookie cuts compare to his.

WElcome to the Farm SFluxcapacitor, love the name!!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Have I smoked Forum cut?? No one has ever came up to me and said this is Forum Cookie.. But Im sure I have...There are a lot of stunt Doubles out there.... But I haven't been impressed with any of them... And if I ever run into a Pheno I like I'll make sure to let everyone know...
I'll be cutting some down soon if you feel like trying it hit me up

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

From the sounds of it, it sounds like nobody has the real Cookies except SFlux...
The posted pic looks much leafier than the forum cut and does resemble the DHN cut as far as crystal formation/hue and leafiness in the bottom of the floral cluster and a longer flower.

Real or not the Forum seems well liked by tons of folks and has swept the last 3 cups she has been in. The REAL thin mint should crush the forum if SFlux doesn't think any of the cookie cuts compare to his.

WElcome to the Farm SFluxcapacitor, love the name!!
100% true.. We do love r forum cut.. But sure would love 2 try SFLUXCAPACITOR work

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

even if you guys are running Offsprings

flux - do you think it's more likely people are running S1s of the cookies? If you have other pictures of the legitamate cut(s), could you post them up for the rest of us farmers?

also - what males are you guys keeping around at the cookie camp?! Any from the original crosses/any male cookies? I'm sure you have some treasures up there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom