Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushsmoker30

I'm gunna b trimming all day 2day.. I was gunna go over there 2moro 2 get more coco 2 transplant on Wed. I would love 2 try ur cooks tho

Wed. is good too, tomorrow may work better i jus may have a "rooted" cut 4 u if u want it

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Chop chop, this is just a small part of one of the beast mode plants that were near 6'. Cant wait to trim the bed. Easy 6-8 oz on these big boys had 4 under that light but only 2 were cookies.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Are those thrips on the tops of the leaves?
They might be:confused: I dunno, probably a few mites too
..I havent sprayed anything on those plants ever (those plants had a rough cold start to their outdoor life)Im not about to start spraying now :)..
I took two plants that were ready, outa there (very happy with those)..two more plants left, but they are still makin green hairs, so they need more time..
...Lots of Prediatory bugs showing up outside right now too...so I think(and hope) im good.;)
At least there are no caterpillars this early (knock on wood)

CageyBee

CageyBee

Yep every color and size, howd you know? Your girl took me shopping again homes if you really wanted to know.

Oh im sure she had a good time...but that wasn't my girl bro....rusty is on lock and gives the good reachers man....did I go over your head again? Cookie monster only comes in one color....green with envy no homo

Yackin it up on the farm huh......maybe if ya get straight youll get invited to an actual forum.....hahahaha...or did ya even know of such a thing

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Im not into transvestite midget forums bro. Thanks anyway but you can have your self proclaimed "private elitist" forum where only the cool people such as your self reside. Watch out for those midgets i hear theyre freaky

C

Cookie cutt3r

What doesn't make sense about Berner and cookie fans story to me is

How did all these s1s get out, get grown, all under the "girl scout cookie" name??? That spells bullshit to me.
So you're saying all these different cuts from you, had a hermie and had seeds, all these people got product from you then grew em out
Then miraculously all still called it "girl scout cookies"
Analyze that shit backwards. I don't believe it for a second
Berner is a joke. Listening to him talk. First he says cherry pie is GDP then minutes later he calls it erkle.
Then he mixes up cookies and pie talking about the makings, then say flo rida kush but then says secret recipe "special og"
I was so embarrassed watching him try and rap...
Cookies shirts and sweaters??? Wow kids. It's a fucking weed. Hahahaha ha shit isn't even a growing game anymore shits more hyped than someone "dropping an album"

This is a shittyrcane all day, randy

Natural

Natural

same way og's keep popping up..the herm!
Berner tells Snoop in the vid that early cooks weren't worked enuff and had seeds..but that it was from donor males....???doesn't make sense at all...what does is that it selfed and made S1's..he calls it stepped on cookies..lol. funny shit.

C

Cookie cutt3r

Yeah but that's not my point. How did all these people get herb from him w seeds and if they did he lets them call it by the original name? Cuts didn't have forum and platinum monikers and shit back then.
That's like baba make a lizard kind cross, letting everyone pop the beans and let them call every pheno lizard king og, after one parent. No way. Even if you didn't know breeding just the hustle game you wouldn't let that shit happen for a second.
Seeds and cuts came from elsewhere and these people are just trying to steal the thunder. The lineage behind what it is should be more elite And the work itself should make you want to say what it is.
They simply don't know any have come up w some bullshit IMVHO.

And sfluxcapacitor hasn't smoked anything other than the originals, so we're all these people growing crazy phenos of shit simply behind his back? The fact that they were called cookies, before the real cut somewhat surfaced if you know what I mean, means there has to be a direct connection between the real cookies and whoever grew the s1s

Natural

Natural

i think peeps do like whatever they want..especially when it comes to hustling. do people give og a diff name when they grow out bagseed?

C

Cookie cutt3r

I'm not trying to argue w you, but people need to stand up to bullshit just because he has a flock of sheep doesn't mean you need to go baaa there are a lot of contradictions to what these people are saying is all, but would you not question facts and reality?
Choose to live behind a veil of bullshit or pierce it and keep looking for the real answers, but with what I've just said and asked, that is perfect proof that they are talking bullshit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom