Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm with you Goo. Lol. I got mad mexican food and cheap chinese...tend to frequent them with my stoner ass!!
After r massive session that sounds great doggie.. Pork fried rice & Tacos sound like a winning combo!!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Looks like doughy dank because it is

O

Organicyumyum

I need a person like you to try my herb and give me an Honest opinion.
I dont know if I can trust my friends to be honest with me.
I think they might be trying to be polite and not hurt my feelings..;)
But I plan to give them another chance (soon) to tell me what they really think of my OD cookies:D

i saw your outdoor cookies and they look really good bro. i would be honored to try them, love me some organic outdoor!

O

Organicyumyum

Goo next time you come out ill show you what's up. Cant believe you've been hitting up the tourist traps!!! LOL no bueno mi amigo....we should all set something up for after the cup if you fellas got time.
Cha cha chas is fire too. The shrimp is def good. There's also pasion in the sunset and limon rotisserie In The mission. Those are my spots!

MWD- LOL WTF you using kool aid ice cubes for that hash??

Organic yum yum- blah blah blah I've already heard it all LOL MWD tells me you've got some of the tastiest herb he's ever tried. Good work my dude. A d yes the clubs are all about turnover so it doesnt surprise me one bit when i step in there and just end up deciding to smoke my own herb LOL. I might have to look into that soil recipe you mentioned. Seems a lot easier than mixing a bunch of shit in my garage.

yeah man, that soil mix is the shit. You only have to source the EWC's, perlite, and sphagnum moss. Mix that with the nutrient pack and let cook for two weeks stirring daily. easiest super soil ever, give them plain water and you're good. My last run I literally neglected my whole room aside from dumping water on them every 3-4 days and they came out as good or better than ever. Only problem I had was that I was lazy and didn't trim em up or tie them very much so I got a bit of larf which I hate. other than that they were straight fire.

O

Organicyumyum

Got a couple of forum cookies in 5 gallons along with white strawberry, tangerine dream, super lemon haze, sour dubs of course, high octane og, albert walker, xxx og, white hashplant, pdawg, and alien rock candy. Yum Yum!

Photo 8

And here is the forum cookies at 30 days, starting to pack on frost and stack nicely

Photo 9

ohiogrown

ohiogrown

I got 2 different cut of GSC 1 cut is from Aligee & 2 cuts r from my homies at iMeds in San Jose..Im also running Platinum Cherry Pie & The White from iMeds..the cut i got from Aligee is bigger bcuz i got here about a month ago & the others r juss cuts transplanted about a week ago..The cut i got from ALI im gunna call it #1 & The new cuts im gunna call #2 juss so everybody dont get confised..
nice

C

Cookie cutt3r

why you hating on my boy MWD mayn?!?
initially came at me with 100% sarcasm and a ego. I don care who you are on the net I'll treat u just how you treat me, If hes ur boy then w/e. I thought this was a thread for information not the cool kids table in the caf my bad

Top Bottom