Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Actually its my boy Makin Goos thread as you can see from the first page so if you aint got nothing to contribute why hate? you said its the cool kids table so i guess it must be! Post up your cookie pics?

C

Cookie cutt3r

Ez turbo I was saying the opposite. Don't know why your gettin all loud with your tone I saw plenty of times making goo said anyone can contribute I started giving my thoughts on the Doja because I've smoked her plenty. Relax it's just a plant don't get all hostile on me.

C

Cookie cutt3r

I'm not. Pretty sure it's the one in the same I got from yestoprop215 on the site I usually use. I don't hate on it listen to what I say where do I hate I clearly say that is schiznitobam nappy time nugs. I love her 4 real dog Rofl

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

looking dank their MWD, I need to get on the organic train. For some reason my forum cut looks like she isn't gonna yield. Maybe I'm not feeding her enough...
That same thing happened 2 me on my 2nd run.. I think I have her 2 much food & the light was 2 close 2 her.. I'm no sure tho so I'm doing things different this round 3.. Super super low feeding & I'm keeping the light far from GSC

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

looking dank their MWD, I need to get on the organic train. For some reason my forum cut looks like she isn't gonna yield. Maybe I'm not feeding her enough...
They werent organic mainly HG base with some additives and moab. Shes a small yielder and I think enviro plays a key factor as well as learning when to peak her. Im sure you will get her dialed and regardless strait killer to puff.

EVOKE

EVOKE

COOKIE MONSTER

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yea but now I'm thinking maybe it ain't the lights b'cuz MWD gots like 20 600's in that room so I'm sure the light was super powerful up in that room.. Now I'm juss confused
I did stress keeping the 2' distance per whazzup recommendation between the lights and canopy as well as perfect climate as I could manage. The feeds were around 800-1000 ppm and weeks 5-6 i peaked the feed maybe 1200 with tap and seagreen all that good stuff. Used moab weeks 1-2 and foliar spraying moab as well. dwb style

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

note when i foliar spray moab it was very very low amount and in weeks 1-2 not any later. its potent shit be careful. Maybe add seagreen with to help uptake and higher ec of foliar, im sure it would rock out.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I did stress keeping the 2' distance per whazzup recommendation between the lights and canopy as well as perfect climate as I could manage. The feeds were around 800-1000 ppm and weeks 5-6 i peaked the feed maybe 1200 with tap and seagreen all that good stuff. Used moab weeks 1-2 and foliar spraying moab as well. dwb style
Nice.. I've never tryed MOAB early in bloom b4 I use it only at week 6-7 & I've never tied 2 foliar spray with it.. I'm gunna need 2 try that out

Top Bottom